Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Some questions regarding the Kindle situation.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some questions regarding the Kindle situation.

    On December 20th 2014 at 08:19 AM the game team sent an e-mail to the old servers as follows:-

    Subject: Amazon players of Camelot – Log back now to receive a nice gift!

    Dear staunch ally of Camelot,

    We want to inform you that the overall user enjoyment of “Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North” is continuously strong but unfortunately not equally strong among all operating systems. We are sad to inform you that Kabam will discontinue its support for Amazon serviced devices as of January 20th, 2015.

    The sad news:

    This means as of January 20th, 2015 you cannot open the app anymore on any Amazon device and it will be removed from the Amazon app store…

    The good news: We will reach out to you individually with a gift package that will ease your migration onto another mobile OS and device. We will also reward early birds continuing their support for Camelot on another device. Remember that you can play your account across multiple devices, so nothing is lost!
    Find a nice token of appreciation in your inbox when logging back in now!

    We truly value you as a player and will make sure this migration goes as smooth as possible to ensure you will keep enjoying “Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North”. Watch out for further information and make sure to log back in soon to check out our winter theme and the bulging event calendar!

    Your “Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North” – Team


    A number of questions arise from this e-mail.

    1) Why has the content of this e-mail not been posted in the News and Announcements section of this Forum? The last announcement you’ve made on Kindle says we merge on the 15th December 2014. As you are aware you’re in game mailing system is not very reliable, which means some players may well be spending money on the game unaware of its discontinuance.

    2) At what point do you intend to “reach out” to players in the Kindle community with details of your migration package?

    3) Why is KOCBFTN still available for download in the Amazon app store? It is now a dead product as far as Kindle users are concerned! This seems extremely irresponsible on your part…and on the part of Amazon (when exactly did you tell Amazon you were withdrawing support for KOCBFTN?).

    4) Your mail says “We are sad to inform you that Kabam will discontinue its support for Amazon serviced devices as of January 20th, 2015.” I gather from this that you intend to withdraw support on all of your Amazon games….The Hobbit: KoM, Book of Heroes etc.

    5) When you reach out to players that are unable to migrate to another mobile OS, what kind of gift/compensation package (if any) will you be offering them?

    There are many more questions to be answered but this is a start, Kindlegate is a saga that’s set to run and run…….and run. It would be nice to at least get an official announcement from Kabam, rather than just a cheesey in game mail.

    P.S The Log in gift I got was called "night of the Amazons" I thought that was funny....But "Goodnight to the Amazons" may have been more appropriate!!

  • #2
    Wow that's really the information you all got?? It's really very hard to believe that the apps are still available but I strongly believe that they don't want to miss out on the Christmas cash!!

    You were right in what you said earlier in the post that was very wrongly closed by Ruikkii the only possible compensation some players could ever receive is a device to play the game on! All that time and money invested for nothing!

    Kabam is unfortunately an addictive joke!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Tink182 View Post
      Wow that's really the information you all got?? It's really very hard to believe that the apps are still available but I strongly believe that they don't want to miss out on the Christmas cash!!

      You were right in what you said earlier in the post that was very wrongly closed by Ruikkii the only possible compensation some players could ever receive is a device to play the game on! All that time and money invested for nothing!

      Kabam is unfortunately an addictive joke!
      You were right in what you said earlier in the post that was very wrongly closed by Ruikkii. It was harsh and unnecessary but perhaps it was therapeutic..so no hard feelings

      It's hard to believe Kabam are treating Amazon and it's customers in such a shabby and disdainful way...That e-mail is comical and incredibly disrespectful to Amazon...I do wonder if Amazon are prepared for Kabam to insult and humiliate them like that..and let them get away with it. Time will tell.
      http://fbwhatsapquotes.com/propecia-online/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TangerineOne View Post
        On December 20th 2014 at 08:19 AM the game team sent an e-mail to the old servers as follows:-

        Subject: Amazon players of Camelot – Log back now to receive a nice gift!

        Dear staunch ally of Camelot,

        We want to inform you that the overall user enjoyment of “Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North” is continuously strong but unfortunately not equally strong among all operating systems. We are sad to inform you that Kabam will discontinue its support for Amazon serviced devices as of January 20th, 2015.

        The sad news:

        This means as of January 20th, 2015 you cannot open the app anymore on any Amazon device and it will be removed from the Amazon app store…

        The good news: We will reach out to you individually with a gift package that will ease your migration onto another mobile OS and device. We will also reward early birds continuing their support for Camelot on another device. Remember that you can play your account across multiple devices, so nothing is lost!
        Find a nice token of appreciation in your inbox when logging back in now!

        We truly value you as a player and will make sure this migration goes as smooth as possible to ensure you will keep enjoying “Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North”. Watch out for further information and make sure to log back in soon to check out our winter theme and the bulging event calendar!

        Your “Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North” – Team


        A number of questions arise from this e-mail.

        1) Why has the content of this e-mail not been posted in the News and Announcements section of this Forum? The last announcement you’ve made on Kindle says we merge on the 15th December 2014. As you are aware you’re in game mailing system is not very reliable, which means some players may well be spending money on the game unaware of its discontinuance.

        2) At what point do you intend to “reach out” to players in the Kindle community with details of your migration package?

        3) Why is KOCBFTN still available for download in the Amazon app store? It is now a dead product as far as Kindle users are concerned! This seems extremely irresponsible on your part…and on the part of Amazon (when exactly did you tell Amazon you were withdrawing support for KOCBFTN?).

        4) Your mail says “We are sad to inform you that Kabam will discontinue its support for Amazon serviced devices as of January 20th, 2015.” I gather from this that you intend to withdraw support on all of your Amazon games….The Hobbit: KoM, Book of Heroes etc.

        5) When you reach out to players that are unable to migrate to another mobile OS, what kind of gift/compensation package (if any) will you be offering them?

        There are many more questions to be answered but this is a start, Kindlegate is a saga that’s set to run and run…….and run. It would be nice to at least get an official announcement from Kabam, rather than just a cheesey in game mail.

        P.S The Log in gift I got was called "night of the Amazons" I thought that was funny....But "Goodnight to the Amazons" may have been more appropriate!!
        Rukkirii, Any chance we can get some answers here please......9 days and no further communication.
        http://fbwhatsapquotes.com/propecia-online/

        Comment


        • #5
          That's strange....posts are going missing. Please could one the GM's look into this?

          P.S the e-mail from the game team on the 20th Dec says that I will be reached out to.....but as yet no one from Kabam has reached me.....and it's been 13 days since this promised reach....I'm missing out on comps and quests and wanted to be one of your earlybirds....Please reach out to me ASAP....I'm feeling very neglected and.............unreached. You can reach me in Ector 8. Cheers
          http://fbwhatsapquotes.com/propecia-online/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TangerineOne View Post
            That's strange....posts are going missing. Please could one the GM's look into this?

            P.S the e-mail from the game team on the 20th Dec says that I will be reached out to.....but as yet no one from Kabam has reached me.....and it's been 13 days since this promised reach....I'm missing out on comps and quests and wanted to be one of your earlybirds....Please reach out to me ASAP....I'm feeling very neglected and.............unreached. You can reach me in Ector 8. Cheers
            How very very strange TangerineOne I could have sworn I put a post in here earlier but alas it must have been one of the posts that went missing not just edited but actually deleted??!

            Funny thing is I do not seem to have had a warning for inappropriate posting and yet the only people who could delete my post are the ones who could give me a warning and respond to your questions but chose to do neither!

            I put time and effort into that post the amount of times I had to shake that 8-Ball!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TangerineOne View Post
              That's strange....posts are going missing. Please could one the GM's look into this?

              P.S the e-mail from the game team on the 20th Dec says that I will be reached out to.....but as yet no one from Kabam has reached me.....and it's been 13 days since this promised reach....I'm missing out on comps and quests and wanted to be one of your earlybirds....Please reach out to me ASAP....I'm feeling very neglected and.............unreached. You can reach me in Ector 8. Cheers
              I read in a post saying you have a iOS device wouldn't putting your account on the iOS device and mergingg it save you a lot of worry?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Slaughter07 View Post
                I read in a post saying you have a iOS device wouldn't putting your account on the iOS device and mergingg it save you a lot of worry?
                Hi Slaughter, No, I don't have a spare iOS device. But thanks for your concern anyway. Alt

                Tink, I thought I saw a post from you...and a concerned Kindle user....and someone offering advice on the use of 8-balls...and then one quick puff of smoke and they vanished...odd. Pantomime seasons still in full swing.
                http://fbwhatsapquotes.com/propecia-online/

                Comment


                • #9
                  It would be great to see a GMs response to your questions TangerineOne even if it is just a "we don't know but will look into it" at least you will know that the thread has actually not been missed.

                  Really feel for you all and am still quite shocked that there has not been any news from anyone regarding what is going on!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tink182 View Post
                    It would be great to see a GMs response to your questions TangerineOne even if it is just a "we don't know but will look into it" at least you will know that the thread has actually not been missed.

                    Really feel for you all and am still quite shocked that there has not been any news from anyone regarding what is going on!
                    It's amazed me that this thread has been missed so often, but if I can't get answers to the questions here, I'll have to get the answers elsewhere....and I think the answers I get elsewhere will be much more rewarding.
                    http://fbwhatsapquotes.com/propecia-online/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TangerineOne View Post
                      On December 20th 2014 at 08:19 AM the game team sent an e-mail to the old servers as follows:-

                      Subject: Amazon players of Camelot – Log back now to receive a nice gift!

                      Dear staunch ally of Camelot,

                      We want to inform you that the overall user enjoyment of “Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North” is continuously strong but unfortunately not equally strong among all operating systems. We are sad to inform you that Kabam will discontinue its support for Amazon serviced devices as of January 20th, 2015.

                      The sad news:

                      This means as of January 20th, 2015 you cannot open the app anymore on any Amazon device and it will be removed from the Amazon app store…

                      The good news: We will reach out to you individually with a gift package that will ease your migration onto another mobile OS and device. We will also reward early birds continuing their support for Camelot on another device. Remember that you can play your account across multiple devices, so nothing is lost!
                      Find a nice token of appreciation in your inbox when logging back in now!

                      We truly value you as a player and will make sure this migration goes as smooth as possible to ensure you will keep enjoying “Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North”. Watch out for further information and make sure to log back in soon to check out our winter theme and the bulging event calendar!

                      Your “Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North” – Team


                      A number of questions arise from this e-mail.

                      1) Why has the content of this e-mail not been posted in the News and Announcements section of this Forum? The last announcement you’ve made on Kindle says we merge on the 15th December 2014. As you are aware you’re in game mailing system is not very reliable, which means some players may well be spending money on the game unaware of its discontinuance.

                      2) At what point do you intend to “reach out” to players in the Kindle community with details of your migration package?

                      3) Why is KOCBFTN still available for download in the Amazon app store? It is now a dead product as far as Kindle users are concerned! This seems extremely irresponsible on your part…and on the part of Amazon (when exactly did you tell Amazon you were withdrawing support for KOCBFTN?).

                      4) Your mail says “We are sad to inform you that Kabam will discontinue its support for Amazon serviced devices as of January 20th, 2015.” I gather from this that you intend to withdraw support on all of your Amazon games….The Hobbit: KoM, Book of Heroes etc.

                      5) When you reach out to players that are unable to migrate to another mobile OS, what kind of gift/compensation package (if any) will you be offering them?

                      There are many more questions to be answered but this is a start, Kindlegate is a saga that’s set to run and run…….and run. It would be nice to at least get an official announcement from Kabam, rather than just a cheesey in game mail.

                      P.S The Log in gift I got was called "night of the Amazons" I thought that was funny....But "Goodnight to the Amazons" may have been more appropriate!!
                      Hi Kanoona, As per your request I've bumped this thread. Please can you provide answers to the questions I've asked (18 days ago).
                      http://fbwhatsapquotes.com/propecia-online/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i have to say I was shocked when I logged on today to H49 to find our login calendar in place so I am hoping this means that we are finally being listened to

                        So with hope in my heart I will continue to log in here each day and read a certain few threads to see if we have had any replies. Fingers crossed all will be well and we can go back to gaming instead of spending time here

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TangerineOne View Post
                          Hi Kanoona, As per your request I've bumped this thread. Please can you provide answers to the questions I've asked (18 days ago).
                          Hi Kanoona,

                          In your in game mail to the Kindle community dated 20th December 2014 (22 days ago), you promised the following.............

                          The good news: We will reach out to you individually with a gift package that will ease your migration onto another mobile OS and device. We will also reward early birds continuing their support for Camelot on another device. Remember that you can play your account across multiple devices, so nothing is lost!
                          Find a nice token of appreciation in your inbox when logging back in now!


                          I have yet to hear anything...................You also said in the same e-mail.................

                          We truly value you as a player and will make sure this migration goes as smooth as possible to ensure you will keep enjoying “Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North”. Watch out for further information and make sure to log back in soon to check out our winter theme and the bulging event calendar!


                          Your idea of a "truly valued customer" and mine seem to be a little different. It's now 3 weeks without any further communication and only 9 days till my Kindle account is switched off. I wonder if you would feel like a "truly valued customer" if our roles were reversed, would you be sat there thinking "That TangerineOne he really knows how to make you feel like a "truly valued customer"? or would you be thinking something else?

                          If it is your intention to make good on the promise you made above I'd be grateful if you could make the offer, so I can move to the next step. If however you have no intention of making good on your promise....then just say so, it would be a lot more professional and courteous than just sat there saying nothing.

                          Cheers.
                          http://fbwhatsapquotes.com/propecia-online/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TangerineOne View Post
                            Hi Kanoona,

                            In your in game mail to the Kindle community dated 20th December 2014 (22 days ago), you promised the following.............

                            The good news: We will reach out to you individually with a gift package that will ease your migration onto another mobile OS and device. We will also reward early birds continuing their support for Camelot on another device. Remember that you can play your account across multiple devices, so nothing is lost!
                            Find a nice token of appreciation in your inbox when logging back in now!


                            I have yet to hear anything...................You also said in the same e-mail.................

                            We truly value you as a player and will make sure this migration goes as smooth as possible to ensure you will keep enjoying “Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North”. Watch out for further information and make sure to log back in soon to check out our winter theme and the bulging event calendar!


                            Your idea of a "truly valued customer" and mine seem to be a little different. It's now 3 weeks without any further communication and only 9 days till my Kindle account is switched off. I wonder if you would feel like a "truly valued customer" if our roles were reversed, would you be sat there thinking "That TangerineOne he really knows how to make you feel like a "truly valued customer"? or would you be thinking something else?

                            If it is your intention to make good on the promise you made above I'd be grateful if you could make the offer, so I can move to the next step. If however you have no intention of making good on your promise....then just say so, it would be a lot more professional and courteous than just sat there saying nothing.

                            Cheers.
                            Come on someone at least acknowledge this thread!! There is only 8 days left! What are you expecting to happen?? That all Kindle users will go out and buy a different device to play this on and forget about it??

                            I look on here every day TangerineOne hoping that you will have had some sort of reply and every time I feel so disappointed for you

                            More worlds are joining the fight as dissatisfied customers of Kabam sooner or later they are going to have to take notice!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Tink182 View Post
                              Come on someone at least acknowledge this thread!! There is only 8 days left! What are you expecting to happen?? That all Kindle users will go out and buy a different device to play this on and forget about it??

                              I look on here every day TangerineOne hoping that you will have had some sort of reply and every time I feel so disappointed for you

                              More worlds are joining the fight as dissatisfied customers of Kabam sooner or later they are going to have to take notice!
                              Tink, I feel disappointed for me too!!! I've never felt so rejected and unloved either. I used to get e-mails from a very nice Nigerian fella telling me I'd won the Nigerian lottery, all I had to do was send him $5000 USD and millions would be mine.....perhaps if i'd sent him that $5000 USD he'd still be there now....instead of putting together in game mails for Kabam..but hey ho I can't turn back the clock.

                              I don't spend money on my Kindle account (or any other Kabam account) and I think they've moved the Kindlers they wanted to move and the rest like me can just "Whistle Dixie". I also think they're a bit angry with me for making such a fuss.

                              Your right, everyday more and more folks are becoming disgruntled and unhappy with Kabams attitudes and practices. IMO it's a great shame that Kabam feel they have to behave in the way that they do. I hope one day they grow up.
                              http://fbwhatsapquotes.com/propecia-online/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X