Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Best hero line up for defence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best hero line up for defence

Can anyone give me advice on which hero combo is better when opening your city? And what combo is best for campaign 4? I have my Tristan up to 45 finally and I know he is good for defence,just wondering what would complement him better,Aglove and bruenor perhaps?

Originally posted by squeek22 View Post
    Can anyone give me advice on which hero combo is better when opening your city? And what combo is best for campaign 4? I have my Tristan up to 45 finally and I know he is good for defence,just wondering what would complement him better,Aglove and bruenor perhaps?
    http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...s-combinations

Click the above link to a thread that has various hero combinations suggested by various players who have tested different setups, pick the one you feel most advantageous

Hope this helps

Comment

OMG Streak!!!!!!! I am back (for now).

Itsme

Comment

Originally posted by squeek22 View Post
        You have a few options with heros.
        Best defense in an open city Gareth (life buff), Trist (life buff) and Palamedes (to boost others life buffs via presence)
        *while in assigned city and not on march, Gareth and Trist offer an amazing life aura boost to all troops, while city is fully open.

Best attack: Owain (atk buff) Gareth (his presence boosts Owain's buff) and Bruenor (His presence Boosts Owain's buff) *Bruenor does not march
        *While in assigned city and not on march, Owain offers a decent attack aura buff to all troops in assigned city.

Hybrid atk + defend combo: Owain, Gareth, Trist
        *you keep the three main heros with aura buffs, Tristan for life buff; Owain for attack buff and Gareth for life buff; Owain and Gareth boost each other via mere presence in city. So you have life/life/attack

Another option, you can team hero's up to enhance train cue's in a city.

Comment

Originally posted by Itsme_Merlin51 View Post
          OMG Streak!!!!!!! I am back (for now).

Itsme
          Hi its nice to see your back mate sorry about the late reply

Streak

Comment

What I do..

I have an attack city and a defense city. For defense, use Tristan, Aglovale and Galeschin. Rein yourself with Gareth Owain and Palamedies from your attack city. 6 heroes all your own. That's my setup.

Comment

Originally posted by JimBrayAgain View Post
              I have an attack city and a defense city. For defense, use Tristan, Aglovale and Galeschin. Rein yourself with Gareth Owain and Palamedies from your attack city. 6 heroes all your own. That's my setup.
              Hmm I hope you don't defend with that set up. You need greth assigned or you don't get his 80% boost on life as well, Tristan is well worth it if you finnish chapt 4.

Comment

Reading through this thread and have a couple of questions.
                Why does no one recommend Bruenor,gareth and owain, considering with owain and gareth you get +88 life and with Bruenor and owain +82 .
                Would Tristan algovale and gareth not be ok as Tristan and Gareth offer 77 life together whilst algovale and Gareth offer 24.5% as you then have all three linking a chain.
                With the Tristan owain Gareth combo you only receive the garteh owain 88% but of course trisyans aura. Does this make them more powerful?? How strong is the aura?
                Then there is the Tristan Gareth palamedes combo, what is wisdom? How does it affect the others.
                These are all defence theories??

It seemed to me that owain Gareth and palamedes would be best for attack but then again what about tristans aura...

It's all very complicated. It has been suggested by many in my world to go with Tristan Gareth and owain. But researching here makes me more confused.

Please shed some light someone
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer trademarked View Post
                  Reading through this thread and have a couple of questions.
                  Why does no one recommend Bruenor,gareth and owain, considering with owain and gareth you get +88 life and with Bruenor and owain +82 .
                  Would Tristan algovale and gareth not be ok as Tristan and Gareth offer 77 life together whilst algovale and Gareth offer 24.5% as you then have all three linking a chain.
                  With the Tristan owain Gareth combo you only receive the garteh owain 88% but of course trisyans aura. Does this make them more powerful?? How strong is the aura?
                  Then there is the Tristan Gareth palamedes combo, what is wisdom? How does it affect the others.
                  These are all defence theories??

It seemed to me that owain Gareth and palamedes would be best for attack but then again what about tristans aura...

It's all very complicated. It has been suggested by many in my world to go with Tristan Gareth and owain. But researching here makes me more confused.

Please shed some light someone
                  Thanks
                  Thread states best defense combo.
                  Use of Gareth (life aura buff) Tristan (life aura buff) and Palamedes to boost others aura, is for defend set up.
                  Gareth, Owain, and Bruenor as you have suggested is a fight city set up. Due to Owain's attack aura, which is enhanced by life/atk stats. Bruenor and Gareth Boost Owains life with there presence in same assigned city. With Owains life boosted, this raises his Attack aura. It caps out at 102% extra damage when Owain is level 100.

Tristan, Algovale, and Gareth you ask why not use this combination? Its having Palamedes Versus Algovale, Algovale adds life to Tristan when in same assigned city, this is 100% useless. Read under Tristans tab for "Defensive Aura" affected by attack and wisdom only. Life boost does not apply. Now, having Palamedes boosts both Gareth and Tristan's life aura.

Tristan, Owain, and Gareth question you are asking? Sorry i do not fully understande the question here. But as hero's level up and increase there aura, you can literally look under the tab to see what % the aura is at. That is how strong the aura is currently.

Tristan, Gareth, Palamedes combo is the way to go for best defend, you can always add reinforcments from Owain for extra defensive might. Wisdom in itself is nothing. But some hero's have skills or bonuses that gain a boost from having higher wisdom. For example: Sir Gareth "Boost Morale skill" (Life aura buff to city) is enhanced by both attack and wisdom stats. Under Sir Gareths "Fate" tab, you can see adding Sir Owain increases life (doesnt apply to aura as its not atk/wisdom) and Hunter's Aid skill wich is boosted via Sir Palamedes by adding wisdome. (this effectivly boosts life aura).

Its not compicated if you take 5 minutes to read this all out.

You have a few different options.
                  1) full attack city, that is closed with stronger attack.
                  2) full defend city, wide open, and weak attack.
                  3) hybrid city can be wide open, has decent defend, and medicore attack.

Full attack city adds 102% extra damage, If Owain is at 100.
                  Full defend city adds around 180% extra life, if hero's Trist and Gareth are at 100.

Comment

Ector the beast

I have ector lvl 200 his skills lvl 2 I have tried several line ups with other heroes but with my Owen lvl 150 and and garath 150 I'm a killing machine with my t3 troops with ector being leading them your thoughts

Comment

Attack set up with garath and Owen and ector

Comment

Working...
                      X