Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Lvl 10 Stable and Research Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 10 Stable and Research Question

I was wondering, by how much does increasing your stable from lvl9 to lvl10 improve horse training speed? Also, does, eagle eyes 10, metal alloys 10, or fletching 10 give you any benefit? Also, will you be implementing a new tab for officer chat anytime soon? Thanks

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was wondering, by how much does increasing your stable from lvl9 to lvl10 improve horse training speed? Also, does, eagle eyes 10, metal alloys 10, or fletching 10 give you any benefit? Also, will you be implementing a new tab for officer chat anytime soon? Thanks
    Stable effects training times of Cavalry and Swordsmen (I know its weird but its true). It may also effect Heavy Cavalry but that is not confirmed yet. It does not effect Light Cavalry. You get 10% per level.

No, no and no to the benefits of the other research you mentioned.

Comment

really? 10% per research level? does it speed up light cav and mm? I know barracks are 10% per barracks and 1% per level, so I thought it would be only 1% per stable level. I am just trying to figure out if it is worth it to DI the stable, which if it is a 10% boost and not a 1% boost it definitely is. If you find out if it boosts the training speeds of hcavs or rams, please let me know. thank you for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        really? 10% per research level? does it speed up light cav and mm? I know barracks are 10% per barracks and 1% per level, so I thought it would be only 1% per stable level. I am just trying to figure out if it is worth it to DI the stable, which if it is a 10% boost and not a 1% boost it definitely is. If you find out if it boosts the training speeds of hcavs or rams, please let me know. thank you for the help.
        If you do a search you should be able to find the thread where I posted the formula. I'm just quickly answering questions before work but if I get time during the day I'll dig it up and post it here. The formula only mentions Blacksmith but just replace that with the correct building for the appropriate troop type.

Blacksmith speeds up Light Cav, MM and archers. Stable does Cav and Sword. Workshop does Rams and something else that my brain cant remember right now LOL (probably ballistae)

If you do decide to use a DI on your stable can you please let me know a before and after training times of all three tier 3 troop types? That would be awesome

Comment

Thanks, I would greatly appreciate that formula. Also, If I do DI my stable it will be something this weekend probably. I would assume it only applies to the base that you use it in and not both bases? Just heard that the stable only increases training speeds by like 0.5% but if you say 10%, I will take your word on it. And second question, is the blacksmith also 10% faster training speed on mm, light cav, and archers? or a lesser percent?
          SEO company London

Comment

Originally posted by KingLash View Post
            Thanks, I would greatly appreciate that formula. Also, If I do DI my stable it will be something this weekend probably. I would assume it only applies to the base that you use it in and not both bases? Just heard that the stable only increases training speeds by like 0.5% but if you say 10%, I will take your word on it. And second question, is the blacksmith also 10% faster training speed on mm, light cav, and archers? or a lesser percent?
            Blacksmith is 10% as well. It is a depreciative benefit though. So if training took 1 hour and you had a 100% boost you don't get instant troops. It is 1hr - 10% = 56min. 56min - 10% = 51min. So the closer you get to zero the less benefit you get.

Yes it only applies to the city the building is in.

Comment

Alright, I will probably do the stable here sometime within the next day or two. so Blacksmith is basically t1 boost, and stable is for sure cav and swords 10% boost? and I will get you a before and after of t3 if it boosts it once i finish builiding it. might be a day.
              SEO company London

Comment

Alright, I will probably do the stable here sometime within the next day or two. so Blacksmith is basically t1 boost, and stable is for sure cav and swords 10% boost? and I will get you a before and after of t3 if it boosts it once i finish builiding it. might be a day.
                Here is the link to the formula. http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...hlight=formula

Ignore the first one it has a typo. Scroll down to the 2nd one. I think someone posted a link to a spreadsheet near the end as well. The formula originally assumed only the Blacksmith provided the bonus. However we now know that isn't true and the other buldings provides bonuses as stated previously. So you can check and see whether it is worth spending that DI or not.

Essentially though if you take 10% off whatever your current training speed is then you'll know what the times will be after you upgrade the Stable. So if it is taking 1 hr to do x number of cavs it will now take 54mins to make the same number of cavs.

Comment

Here is what I got from lvl9 to lvl10 stable in my primary city. I think, I trained them when my knight was a lvl173 but when it was completed my knight was a lvl177 so take that into account. These are all for a 1000 of each unit.

Before lvl10 stable:

swords 1h 9m 21s
                  cav 1h 9m 21s
                  ballist 1h 7m 34s

hcav 2hr 53m 23s
                  rams 2h 48m 54s
                  cats 2h 48m 54s

After lvl10 stable with lvl177 knight now:
                  swords 1h 7m 18s
                  cav 1h 7m 18s
                  ballist 1h7m 18s

hcav 2h 52m 41s
                  rams 2h 48m 15s
                  cats 2h 48m 15s

hope this helps, I dont think it increased my training speed by 10% though. tell me what you think it changed.
                  SEO company London

Comment

Here is what I got from lvl9 to lvl10 stable in my primary city. I think, I trained them when my knight was a lvl173 but when it was completed my knight was a lvl177 so take that into account. These are all for a 1000 of each unit.

Before lvl10 stable:

swords 1h 9m 21s
                    cav 1h 9m 21s
                    ballist 1h 7m 34s

hcav 2hr 53m 23s
                    rams 2h 48m 54s
                    cats 2h 48m 54s

After lvl10 stable with lvl177 knight now:
                    swords 1h 7m 18s
                    cav 1h 7m 18s
                    ballist 1h7m 18s

hcav 2h 52m 41s
                    rams 2h 48m 15s
                    cats 2h 48m 15s

hope this helps, I dont think it increased my training speed by 10% though. tell me what you think it changed.
                    Thanks for the info. Can you tell me you quantity of barracks and the sum of those barracks? (sum is each level added together). Then I can put everything into a spreadsheet to figure out how much difference the stable made and how much was the knight level change.

Comment

17 barracks and the total sum is 153 (all level 9)... just remember the knight was like lvl173 before training and lvl177, so dont forget to factor that in.
                      SEO company London

Comment

any progress on how much the stable improves training speeds?
                        SEO company London

Comment

Runey, I just upgraded my workshop from lvl 9 to 10, and training time for my standard que dropped 5 minutes, or roughly 2%, for both catapults and battering rams (I don't have a stable, so no numbers for heavy cav). If I substitute Workshop for Blacksmith in your original equation, I get the right numbers for these two types of units. Seems pretty solid to think, as you've previously stated, that Bats and Cats are independent of Blacksmith. I don't have before and after data on ballistae though. If you want any help testing or working through the calcs, let me know. I'd love to help. I can share spreadsheet I started (based on your equation) with you if you'd like.

Jordan
                          https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

Comment

Continuing my previous post, here is what I've derived to be dependent on which building:

Light Cavalry Blacksmith Level
                            Militiamen Blacksmith Level
                            Archers Blacksmith Level
                            Cavalry Stable Level*
                            Swordsmen Stable Level
                            Ballistae Workshop Level
                            Heavy Cavalry Blacksmith Level
                            Battering Rams Workshop Level
                            Catapults Workshop Level
                            Supply Troops Blacksmith Level
                            Supply Carts Workshop Level
                            Supply Wagons Blacksmith Level

*I need to confirm cavalry. It's either Stable or Workshop, but they're both the same in my city that can produce them. One will be level 10 this weekend and I'll be able to differentiate.

Basically, using your original equation but replacing Blacksmith with the appropriate building from the list above seems to work just fine in all my tests so far.

Jordan
                            https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

Comment

Working...
                            X