Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Wild stealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild stealers

Well we all know them and either hate or love them. Wild flippers well I made a suggestion to make it so they had to hold the wild for 24hours before able to abandon and can't hold more than castle so that mean if you attack and have the max wilds in your castle then you are attacking for resources. Well I was told that is part of the game well fine so is me taking my money and leaving part of the game. Until they can get this under control I imagine more will be leaving as well. I hope this help others.

Please know that we understand how frustrating this issue can be when players are stealing Wildernesses that are owned by other players. Unfortunately, attacking and taking someone else's Wild is not against our Terms of Service. However, we are aware of the magnitude of this issue and are working to improve this aspect of the game.

Comment

I will look into returning when this issue is resolved until then I am done.

Comment

Wild flipping

Originally posted by Nitroguru View Post
        I will look into returning when this issue is resolved until then I am done.
        You should update so that wilds can only be flipped during wars.

Comment

Originally posted by Jennifer View Post
          Please know that we understand how frustrating this issue can be when players are stealing Wildernesses that are owned by other players. Unfortunately, attacking and taking someone else's Wild is not against our Terms of Service. However, we are aware of the magnitude of this issue and are working to improve this aspect of the game.
          I very much like how it functions now. If the attacking player does not have space available to hold the wild and then abandon it, the wild still belongs to the original party. In times of war with so many players hiding their troops, sometimes the only thing you can do is flip wilds. Some players make is painfully easy to do too because they gather all of their wilds close to their castle so (when at war) the whole area is lit up in red and then they aren't even defending them! Poor statagy on their part and not poor design on yours. Now that the tower will better show what is being attacked this should no longer be an issue!

Comment

Wild flipping/ stealing

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            I very much like how it functions now. If the attacking player does not have space available to hold the wild and then abandon it, the wild still belongs to the original party. In times of war with so many players hiding their troops, sometimes the only thing you can do is flip wilds. Some players make is painfully easy to do too because they gather all of their wilds close to their castle so (when at war) the whole area is lit up in red and then they aren't even defending them! Poor statagy on their part and not poor design on yours. Now that the tower will better show what is being attacked this should no longer be an issue!
            As much as you make a good point, wild flipping in the long run is a never ending annoyance. With up to 9 wilds and where you can only send 9 marches, you cannot defend your wild appropriately. Along with the encamped troops consuming food, it becomes a hindrance in the games design. I can make wilds far away, but that doesnt mean it won't be found. Easy or not, a determined wild flipper will find them. Most wild flippers do not have any wilds of their own in order to flip them. They also will not open their doors so you can attack. I propose 2 options, allow the troops encamped in the wild not to consume food and not be counted as one of my marches out so that I can still produce food to grow and send out troops for real attacks and transporting goods. OR my second option is for people who flip wilds be only allowed to flip a certain number of wilds per 24hr period and anything that exceeds that number forces their troops to Unhide for 24 hours. Wild flippers who have no wild and never opens their doors, gives the 90% of us no option to do anything.

Comment

Yes I too believe there should be a reassign option for wilds

Comment

A good idea would be that when someone takes your wild their troops are then camped there for a certain amount of Time. This will give you the chancellor to wipe out their troops and get your wild back.

Comment

Kabam please fix ASAP

I don't think most players are against wild stealing - we are against wild flipping. You want to attack my wild, let's fight. But, wild flipping is downright evil.

Comment

I don't think most players are against wild stealing - we are against wild flipping. You want to attack my wild, let's fight. But, wild flipping is downright evil.
                    Yeah I'd have to agree with that. Wild Flipping is the pain in the ar$e. Wild Stealing when used as a strategy rather than as an annoyance is just part of the game.

Comment

I think this is all just whining. Don't like wild flippers? Then have troops there to protect them. Dont group them together. And find and attack those that do. Wild flipping is part of the game, and I actually use it to provoke people into sending an attack against my reinforced city. It's part of the psyochological warfare in this game and should not be touched nor changed.

Comment

I think this is all just whining. Don't like wild flippers? Then have troops there to protect them. Dont group them together. And find and attack those that do. Wild flipping is part of the game, and I actually use it to provoke people into sending an attack against my reinforced city. It's part of the psyochological warfare in this game and should not be touched nor changed.
                        The problem with wild flipping is that the cost to flip a wild versus the cost to get the wild is not proportionate. Sending one supply troop to take and flip a level 10 wild that costs 20-40k
                        Might to take is just redicilous. If the flipper had to pay the same cost to flip that wild then I wouldnt be so against it. When 100k
                        Might players are just flipping wilds because they don't care with no cost then this becomes a problem.

Comment

One player with 3.000.000 attacked me twice in two days and I am a little one (100.000). I had no other option than flipping his wilds.
                          Now he is telling me that it is against the spirit of the game... Of course it's not fair... but who began ? and is it fair to farm twice a far weaker player ?
                          https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_58Z5WT9 View Post
                            One player with 3.000.000 attacked me twice in two days and I am a little one (100.000). I had no other option than flipping his wilds.
                            Now he is telling me that it is against the spirit of the game... Of course it's not fair... but who began ? and is it fair to farm twice a far weaker player ?
                            Farming a weaker player is a different issue. And not saying you can't flip wild cause that is part of the game but there have to be a better base behind when someone is going to flips other than just take and drop and computer takes it. As I suggested before you can't take wild from a player unless you have wild slot open. No big thing most wild flipper don't have any. But instead of just getting and dropping it we have to have a chance to get the wild back. So if you have to hold it for 24 hours before you can drop a wild that just gives more to fight over and use more men instead of these guy just sitting on all these troop doing nothing with them just to build this massive might that looks good but don't know how to fight.

Comment

I don't flip wilds because I don't want to bother arguing about it, but I find it amusing that many players want the game played according to their own rules. Of course, these rules usually benefit that player. Powerful players don't want wilds flipped. Builders don't want to get farmed repeatedly. War mongers don't want others to hide their troops. Peaceful players looking to build might don't want flimsy walls.

These are all part of the game. Certainly, suggestions can be made for future changes, but to expect others to play by your rules is selfish.

Comment

Working...
                              X