Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

New campaign chapter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I questioned the absurdity of the new campaign the day it was released here on the forums and was totally ignored. It's absolutely ridiculous. If it is not the error I tried suggesting it is... it is The most disgusting money grab I've ever seen from kabam. Absolutely appalling.

    Comment


    • #32
      Campaign 4 was to easy, make it tougher with better prizes, completed in a day.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by DixieNorm View Post
        Campaign 4 was to easy, make it tougher with better prizes, completed in a day.
        Don't lie RH

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by DixieNorm View Post
          Campaign 4 was to easy, make it tougher with better prizes, completed in a day.
          Lmao!! Well if you did that you have one awesome defense knight and a bunch of gems with each lvl costing 4 potions!

          Comment


          • #35
            I have found that I do much better with my attacking knight in Chapter 4 with heros on certain levels. Anything with a might value of under 1 billion might doesn't require a hero "IF" you attacking knight is fully forged with BEST GEAR for attack which should put your knight at 956.5% including debuf. Now anything over a billion you need to use a hero and also pay attention to the type of troops defending and make sure you send the troop that is strongest versus the defending troops. Remember its all about ratio's and this new chapter requires you to pay attention to the troops that you are attacking. I do agree with all of the concerns of this chapter and personally I don't feel it should cost so much stamina per level as it will force people not to hit it because of the prizes offered for the price you pay in stamina and might. I have beat all levels except for the final one.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by _EagleZilla_ View Post
              I have found that I do much better with my attacking knight in Chapter 4 with heros on certain levels. Anything with a might value of under 1 billion might doesn't require a hero "IF" you attacking knight is fully forged with BEST GEAR for attack which should put your knight at 956.5% including debuf. Now anything over a billion you need to use a hero and also pay attention to the type of troops defending and make sure you send the troop that is strongest versus the defending troops. Remember its all about ratio's and this new chapter requires you to pay attention to the troops that you are attacking. I do agree with all of the concerns of this chapter and personally I don't feel it should cost so much stamina per level as it will force people not to hit it because of the prizes offered for the price you pay in stamina and might. I have beat all levels except for the final one.
              Yes I actually noticed my attacking knight doing better than a defensive one. In level 8 that I'm still stuck in, I used the same combination and number of troops as well as same lvl of heroes and found that my attacking knight killed 1mil more troops than my defensive knight. However in chapter 3, my defending knight gets better ratios than my attacking knight.

              Comment


              • #37
                Yes for some odd reason the defender does a lot better than the attacker in the Chapters previous to this one. I did also notice that on some of the levels towards the end of chapter 4 you will need to use T6 troops to complete. This is why I think that the prizes should be better than what is offered as the amount of might you will need to complete the chapter is a lot for such a little prize to be won. I finished all the levels till the very last one in the first day but still working on the correct amount of troops for the final level to complete it fully.

                Comment


                • #38
                  My gears are at 11, the last one is 1.73b might, it was cakewalk but costly with lots of troop loss.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    what did you hit it with and what level hero Dixie?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Just seen last question, hit it with fury 3-100 heroes and t5 troops I forget what troops I sent.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        well finally beat this chapter. used lvl 10 wisdom sword, lvl 11 walid77 shield, lehengrin helm lvl 9, lohengrin armor lvl 11, sainted pants lvl 8. life is 385% and attack debuff is 340%. my heroes were gareth lvl 80, owain 55, and palamades lvl 31. also i strapped on a 100% fury and 100% iron skin. and finally i sent 120K T5 and 15k T6. and beat the last guy easily. and the whole chapter in under 2 hours but i did have to gem a potion refill and you'll need speed ups for your heros to wake them up if you want to do it all in under 2 hours. just wanted to let you all know what worked for me. I think with the chaos gear, better heros and that new season 3 defense sword the level may be able to be beat without fury and or iron skins. Also i used my defense knight listed above through the whole the chapter. Not sure if attack one would work better as stated above? only know that i made it through the whole chapter with defense knight. have a good one all and good luck.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Sledgehammer44 View Post
                          well finally beat this chapter. used lvl 10 wisdom sword, lvl 11 walid77 shield, lehengrin helm lvl 9, lohengrin armor lvl 11, sainted pants lvl 8. life is 385% and attack debuff is 340%. my heroes were gareth lvl 80, owain 55, and palamades lvl 31. also i strapped on a 100% fury and 100% iron skin. and finally i sent 120K T5 and 15k T6. and beat the last guy easily. and the whole chapter in under 2 hours but i did have to gem a potion refill and you'll need speed ups for your heros to wake them up if you want to do it all in under 2 hours. just wanted to let you all know what worked for me. I think with the chaos gear, better heros and that new season 3 defense sword the level may be able to be beat without fury and or iron skins. Also i used my defense knight listed above through the whole the chapter. Not sure if attack one would work better as stated above? only know that i made it through the whole chapter with defense knight. have a good one all and good luck.
                          what def was ur gear? and why both furies and skins?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by tb positive View Post
                            what def was ur gear? and why both furies and skins?
                            I think having a higher attack stat would affect the battle outcome even if the effect is low. I had an alliance mate who sent t6 on last battle and lost by 1000 troops. I do believe having a fury would enable him to clear this stage.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              My defense is right there man, 385% plus 340%= 725%. I used both a fury and iron simply because the last guy requires 7 potions to fight and I didn't want to spend more money on potions if I lost so I gave myself best chance for success.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                swap out that Lohengrin Armor for Sacred or Jonsey's, Sledge!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X