Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Perk to kill hidden troops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perk to kill hidden troops

Kabam needs have a perk or a way to kill hidden troops in the Spanish world rank 1 alliance is all troops might but they all hide and have been just stealing lands and killing low mights with no way to stop these.guys I may sound like I wining but it's killing everyone's spirit . Chat used to be fun to meet new ppl now it's hatred exchanged. We need to have a limit on how many troops can be hidden like 700k that enough to get u by . But we need something quick this hissing troops perk is working against the fun of this game .

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kabam needs have a perk or a way to kill hidden troops in the Spanish world rank 1 alliance is all troops might but they all hide and have been just stealing lands and killing low mights with no way to stop these.guys I may sound like I wining but it's killing everyone's spirit . Chat used to be fun to meet new ppl now it's hatred exchanged. We need to have a limit on how many troops can be hidden like 700k that enough to get u by . But we need something quick this hissing troops perk is working against the fun of this game .
    I agree that something needs to be done about people permanently hiding troops. It makes for a boring game when all you can hit is empty walls. There have been many threads started with ideas on how to achieve this. Hopefully Kabam listen and implement something.

The idea of limiting how many troops can be hidden has been raised before. Generally people have suggested small numbers, like 20k, which is not feasible. There is no point defending until you have enough troops to overwhelm a full 100k tier 3 army with level 212 knight with maxed research and buffs. That at a minimum is 100k Tier 3 (assuming maxed knight and research), 200k Tier 2 or 400k Tier 1. Anything less than that is suicide.

PS: Not that I am supporting the idea of limiting how many troops can be hidden. I prefer other options that have been suggested in other threads. Still something needs to be done.

Comment

It's just insane how some big alliances can do so much damage by this glitch I mean it's just gotten out of control . My world is just insults being traded in chat it's no longer place to meet new friends it's now a place to get angry with the top alliances. But something has to be done or else this game will get old really quick and will loose members . I suggest 500k and haves limit on how many level 3 soldiers u can hide . In my alliance I've lost 5 members due to this problem . And maybe me if I start loosing more I have spend hundreds of dallores believe it or not buying gems in time of war adds up ,F

Comment

500k in might I mean . Yeah 500 k in troops is a lot!!!!!! Yeah 500k in might is more realistic . 50k of level 3 and 60k of level 2 and 80k of level 1 troops would be more realistic number of actual soldiers u can hide

Comment

It's just insane how some big alliances can do so much damage by this glitch I mean it's just gotten out of control . My world is just insults being traded in chat it's no longer place to meet new friends it's now a place to get angry with the top alliances. But something has to be done or else this game will get old really quick and will loose members . I suggest 500k and haves limit on how many level 3 soldiers u can hide . In my alliance I've lost 5 members due to this problem . And maybe me if I start loosing more I have spend hundreds of dallores believe it or not buying gems in time of war adds up ,F
          What glitch do you mean? I'm not aware of any glitch being abused by players. If you are talking about the lack of troop desertion or people using 2nd cities to hold troops to avoid food consumption then they are not glitches. They are a deliberate part of the game mechanics. They are available to everyone, including people who do not have a 2nd city. If people choose not to play the game to their full advantage then that is there problem and others should not be punished for that.

500k in might I mean . Yeah 500 k in troops is a lot!!!!!! Yeah 500k in might is more realistic . 50k of level 3 and 60k of level 2 and 80k of level 1 troops would be more realistic number of actual soldiers u can hide
          Defending with only 500k might in troops is suicide. If that ever happens then every small player in the game is going to get wiped overnight. 500k in troops is not a lot. I train 170k tier 1 troops per day and I'm not even the fastest on my world.

If Kabam ever introduce a rule where you can only hide such small amounts of troops as being suggested then just watch all the big gem spenders disappear overnight. Kabam will never do it. They know how much money it will cost them. So if people want this option then start thinking about realistic numbers of troops. The number I previously put up are the absolute minimum that this could work.

Comment

Originally posted by runey71 View Post
            What glitch do you mean? I'm not aware of any glitch being abused by players. If you are talking about the lack of troop desertion or people using 2nd cities to hold troops to avoid food consumption then they are not glitches. They are a deliberate part of the game mechanics. They are available to everyone, including people who do not have a 2nd city. If people choose not to play the game to their full advantage then that is there problem and others should not be punished for that.

Defending with only 500k might in troops is suicide. If that ever happens then every small player in the game is going to get wiped overnight. 500k in troops is not a lot. I train 170k tier 1 troops per day and I'm not even the fastest on my world.

If Kabam ever introduce a rule where you can only hide such small amounts of troops as being suggested then just watch all the big gem spenders disappear overnight. Kabam will never do it. They know how much money it will cost them. So if people want this option then start thinking about realistic numbers of troops. The number I previously put up are the absolute minimum that this could work.
            After thinking about they should create a reasonable number like being able to hide 30k level 3 and 40k level 2 and 70k level 1
            I personally think that is reasonable. Our world has become a place of just pure hatred I can't go on globa and say hi because then I'm choosing sides . Our rank number 1 alliance is 419 million might and all of them just train troops and hide . So any counter attacks means nothing they don't defend. So then what u have is this player will continue attacking the smaller mights and taking wilds and abandoning them. Their is 10 now page one alliance attacking them and only manage to take out 4 million might and that because they attack semi big players not because of a counter attack. So what u have is one alliance creating havoc with no consequences .so ppl are furious my players are upset because they think I am not doing much to protect .but my counters if I am lucky I will take home 1.7 million gold and that's it . Having a limit how many troops u can hide u won't have. 8millionaired or 12 millionaireS just doing what they please . Normally u attack the rest of their alliance and kill their moral but this whole alliance is build on that strategy train troops and hide no wall defense. I am a 18 million might chancellor and they won't attack me because I will eat them alive. But all my 1 million members have been bombarded by attacks. And killing the fun of the game . For the whole world .

Comment

Ok I'm done. I hope they do bring in this ridiculous rule everyone keeps asking for. Don't come crying on the forum when you all get wiped out and only have a handful of troops left. That's what this rule is going to do to all the small players. Bring it on cause it's just going to provide target practice for the big players.

Comment

I think the game would benefit by incorporating some new rules to combat. Such as the option of placing the city under siege. The mechanics for happiness is already there. All there needs to be done, is incorporate happiness with attacks. Each attack reduces happiness until it reaches zero and then gates are forced open allowing attacker to take on the defenders troops. A very simple fix I think, but then again I wouldn't have to write the code for it. LOL
                Whether its done with happiness or something else to me the easy addition is allowing gates (aka hidden troops) to be forced into the open by a constant barrage of attacks which wears down wall defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Romvlvs View Post
                  I think the game would benefit by incorporating some new rules to combat. Such as the option of placing the city under siege. The mechanics for happiness is already there. All there needs to be done, is incorporate happiness with attacks. Each attack reduces happiness until it reaches zero and then gates are forced open allowing attacker to take on the defenders troops. A very simple fix I think, but then again I wouldn't have to write the code for it. LOL
                  Whether its done with happiness or something else to me the easy addition is allowing gates (aka hidden troops) to be forced into the open by a constant barrage of attacks which wears down wall defenses.
                  Agreed that this is a much better option than limiting how many troops can be hidden. It's the age old proven Evony method Of course Kabam probably can't copy it directly or they'll get sued LOL Still lots of ways to implement this without being a direct copy. I'm a programmer btw and the code would not be difficult.

Comment

So war is like this experienced players are might huggers look at my might I can wipe u out because I have so much might but really they never unhide newer players like to battle so they will attack walls and new players. so all that goes on in war is wild flipping and wall destroying gets very boring we def need a cap for hidden troops this would increase battles if ur that good (Runey) it shouldn't matter but there are so many of y'all might huggers that dove during war and fly away or go idle it makes war pointless for thinking ur going to take down "the big guy". The game needs a hidden limit to force the big guys to play the game.

Comment

So war is like this experienced players are might huggers look at my might I can wipe u out because I have so much might but really they never unhide newer players like to battle so they will attack walls and new players. so all that goes on in war is wild flipping and wall destroying gets very boring we def need a cap for hidden troops this would increase battles if ur that good (Runey) it shouldn't matter but there are so many of y'all might huggers that dove during war and fly away or go idle it makes war pointless for thinking ur going to take down "the big guy". The game needs a hidden limit to force the big guys to play the game.
                      Kabam shoudl create some use for gold that can only be used when your troops are unhidden - this would be a game changer.

No need for convuluted messing about this way - can everyone please start asking for this?

Comment

Well I'm one of the big guys and run one of the big alliances. I never hide. Most of my guys don't hide. We fight. If they are hiding it's because they are busy rebuilding. You want this rule then bring it on. It's a damn stupid rule and you are all fools for wanting it. All the big players are going to smash the hell out of all the small and medium players overnight with this rule. Will be like shooting fish in a barrel. You guys have no idea what you are asking for and no clue what the consequences will be. It's all the same to me as I defend anyway. So like I said don't come crying on the forum if Kabam implement this and you all get wiped. Cause you are going to get wiped each and every day because any good player is going to keep hitting you to keep you down and with this rule their is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it. So good luck with that.

Can't wait for this to happen now. It's gonna be a blood bath.

Comment

Well I'm one of the big guys and run one of the big alliances. I never hide. Most of my guys don't hide. We fight. If they are hiding it's because they are busy rebuilding. You want this rule then bring it on. It's a damn stupid rule and you are all fools for wanting it. All the big players are going to smash the hell out of all the small and medium players overnight with this rule. Will be like shooting fish in a barrel. You guys have no idea what you are asking for and no clue what the consequences will be. It's all the same to me as I defend anyway. So like I said don't come crying on the forum if Kabam implement this and you all get wiped. Cause you are going to get wiped each and every day because any good player is going to keep hitting you to keep you down and with this rule their is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it. So good luck with that.

Can't wait for this to happen now. It's gonna be a blood bath.
                          I agree with OP thst we need a way around troop hiding, but i dont think you need to introduce perks, or capping.

As the only resource that cant be storehoused, gold needs to be made useful. Once that happens, alliances will HAVE to protect it by unhiding, and the game will become much more interesting.

Comment

I agree with OP thst we need a way around troop hiding, but i dont think you need to introduce perks, or capping.

As the only resource that cant be storehoused, gold needs to be made useful. Once that happens, alliances will HAVE to protect it by unhiding, and the game will become much more interesting.
                            I also agree that something needs to be done about troops being hidden. Just not capping such a limited number of troops. All that will do is make is too easy to destroy small to medium players.

There are many good suggestions already in the suggestion forum. People need to get away from this ridiculous idea of limited hidden troops to such small amounts and look at some of those other ideas. They are all considerably more workable than capping hidden troops.

Comment

I also agree that something needs to be done about troops being hidden. Just not capping such a limited number of troops. All that will do is make is too easy to destroy small to medium players.

There are many good suggestions already in the suggestion forum. People need to get away from this ridiculous idea of limited hidden troops to such small amounts and look at some of those other ideas. They are all considerably more workable than capping hidden troops.
                              I personally didn't suggest a number I would think a rather large number one that would get you to about 5mil might maybe it would act just like a doved starter city.

Comment

Working...
                              X