Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Season 2 troop kill cheat...same as before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 2 troop kill cheat...same as before

Gareth 9 has a player with 40+ accounts that waits till the last hour of the contest and sends marches from his alternate accounts at his main with level 1 knights and no gear. This has happened for months without any help from support. Can I please get a Kabam employee to check the kills of the Gareth 9 first troop kill winner. This has gone on long enough. It's impossible to compete with this.

Thank you.

__Brady__

Gareth 9

Bro - I've been reporting the fake account cheating troop kill/cheating might gains for a YEAR NOW! Kabam has done NOTHING!

In fact - this exact reason, the cheating, is why I QUIT spending money on this game, why I quit ALL servers but 1, and why I RECEIVED a substantial refund from ITunes!!!!

Until Kabam can stop cheating, I'm basically done with the game other than chatting to friends and laying very low on server 115....

So - I can tell you for a fact that not a damn thing will be done about what you are complaining about.

Comment

I completely agree but the question is what all would qualify as cheating?
      There are many players in my world too who build alts and just win tk comps by zeroing them.
      Secondly, there are many alliances who have players that drop from their alliances and hit their own team mates to win alliance tk comps. Thats cheating too IMO and its very lame too,
      takes the fun out of the real hard fought tks.
      So what all will qualify as cheating and what can be done about it? At least I don't have an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by JimBrayAgain View Post
        Bro - I've been reporting the fake account cheating troop kill/cheating might gains for a YEAR NOW! Kabam has done NOTHING!

In fact - this exact reason, the cheating, is why I QUIT spending money on this game, why I quit ALL servers but 1, and why I RECEIVED a substantial refund from ITunes!!!!

Until Kabam can stop cheating, I'm basically done with the game other than chatting to friends and laying very low on server 115....

So - I can tell you for a fact that not a damn thing will be done about what you are complaining about.
        Jim, you never chatted in ac or gc. THis must me the fake jimbray lol.

Comment

Why is this cheating? You can accuse me for doing it if you want, but I don't have the time OR money to do such a task. I'm struggling with just the one account in one world.

I can understand why SOME players do it. It is just pointless for low spenders to go up against gemmers. To get the best gear which are available in TK tournaments, you need to win. Therefore, better ratio would help. HOWEVER, doing it constantly is a bit of a liberty.

This is also very difficult to detect by Kabam. They are seen as genuine separate accounts. Obviously over time you probably can tell. Another also, this is a positive for Kabam, more accounts, boost user figures, and more money.

Comment

I find these tactics to win tk tourneys very frustrating as well. In the first big season 2 tk tourney, a player blatantly added 224m might to an alt in his alliance during a ToM then dropped the alt and zeroed it to take first spot in the tk. When he was passed, he added another 197m to the same alt during another ToM (back in his alliance so it counted for the alliance ToM of course) then dropped it and zeroed it to reclaim first place. He was passed in the tk tourney by the end by 2 players who actually fought other players for their tks, which is great. But he still ranked top 5. And the alt got only 40m kills for the 420m+ that the the player "earned" from zeroing it. Sadly... The alt ended up top 20 anyway because there are so few active fighters. Oh yeah.... And the alt is back in the player's alliance again. Wonder if it has more boxes to help w the next alliance ToM and the next tk...

While I have no respect for players who use these tactics to win tourneys, kabam is ultimately to blame. Obviously to blame for not monitoring cheating and taking action to address it when cheating is brought to their attention. But even more so, to blame for taking what used to be a fun war game and turning it into a series of contests for prizes. We used to fight each other for fun. We used to have lots of players open and if you hunted, you could almost always find a fight. Now, most people are closed unless there is a tk tourney on. And very few people bother to hunt - most just post Coords in global or announce they are looking for someone interested in exchanging tks, or make private deals to exchange tks w friends.

The game itself used to be enough to keep us interested. But when people started closing due to furies etc, my guess is kabam decided to increase tk tourneys to encourage fighting. Unfortunately, it's had the opposite effect in many ways. Now most people will only fight if they can win a prize for it. If there isn't a tk tourney, then why bother, they think. Save that might for when it can win them something. And if winning prizes in comps is what the game is all about, then the next logical step is to save even more might by not bothering to fight actual players. Just use the free troops won by an alt to get cheap tks with an attack on an unmarshalled alt or sending the troops at your main account w low knights. And that of course damages the game even further because the people actually still trying to hold on to a once-fun war game get disgusted when their hunting, or even exchanging tks w another player gets them a crappy prize because someone else took the cheap and easy route of zeroing an alt instead.

Is it cheating? Well it certainly seems like it to me. I'll still be hunting for my tks since I don't think it's fair to other players to undermine their honest fighting efforts by using alts. But since kabam doesn't explicitly ban the practice, and does nothing about it when it's brought to their attention by other players.... Well... I guess it's here to stay.

Comment

I agree that tk competitions have become farcical. But I also think the prevalence of kills from alts and alliance members is a function of basic flaws in game mechanics that Kabam is long overdue in addressing. I have spent countless frustrating hours checking incoming reports and wandering the grid looking for any open city to hit, often without finding a single one. And as soon as I hit any city, the player announces on GC that "Lohen is on the prowl," and the few players that may have been open immediately close. So my tks come almost entirely from finding the occasional rare player that forgot to close before going offline.

I have no interest in cheap kills; I've often engaged in protracted battles at disadvantageous ratios. And I join in condemning those who decline available legitimate kills in favor of cheap kills from alts. But I also think that at some point, if no legitimate kills are available despite substantial good faith efforts to find them, a player is justified in relying on other means.

It's certainly the case that players in my world have largely lost interest in fighting except during competitions. Unfortunately, though, most refuse to open even during competitions. It seems to me that Kabam could, and should, do a couple of things to address this (in addition to reducing the number of competitions):

1. I've long advocated a change in game mechanics such that a city must open in order to attack. Risk-free attacking from behind closed walls seems unrealistic and perverse.

2. Restore balance between attack and defense, with perhaps the slight advantage toward the defender. Before the regrettable introduction of furies, defenders held the advantage. Ironskins did not sufficiently counterbalance the advantage conferred on attackers by furies. Because both were of limited duration, most players could no longer afford to stay open offline (or online, if they didn't have ironskins). But even so, until recently, an ironskinned defender usually held the advantage over a furied attacker.

But now, the advantage has swung substantially in favor of attackers. The current best attack (including life debuffs) is over 950. The current best defense is about 717. Using a fury and three lvl 100 heroes, I recently killed 1.15 billion in might with one wave of 122,000 T5. That's a 65:1 ratio. It's not that hard to see why players are refusing to open.

Comment

Just moving to general discussion. I think my defence is 780% after heroes. There needs to be a balance of attack and defence . Defence gear to counter balance the offence? Don't worry loghen if they merge our servers ill open for you lol.

Comment

Originally posted by L0hengrin View Post
                  I agree that tk competitions have become farcical. But I also think the prevalence of kills from alts and alliance members is a function of basic flaws in game mechanics that Kabam is long overdue in addressing. I have spent countless frustrating hours checking incoming reports and wandering the grid looking for any open city to hit, often without finding a single one. And as soon as I hit any city, the player announces on GC that "Lohen is on the prowl," and the few players that may have been open immediately close. So my tks come almost entirely from finding the occasional rare player that forgot to close before going offline.

I have no interest in cheap kills; I've often engaged in protracted battles at disadvantageous ratios. And I join in condemning those who decline available legitimate kills in favor of cheap kills from alts. But I also think that at some point, if no legitimate kills are available despite substantial good faith efforts to find them, a player is justified in relying on other means.

It's certainly the case that players in my world have largely lost interest in fighting except during competitions. Unfortunately, though, most refuse to open even during competitions. It seems to me that Kabam could, and should, do a couple of things to address this (in addition to reducing the number of competitions):

1. I've long advocated a change in game mechanics such that a city must open in order to attack. Risk-free attacking from behind closed walls seems unrealistic and perverse.

2. Restore balance between attack and defense, with perhaps the slight advantage toward the defender. Before the regrettable introduction of furies, defenders held the advantage. Ironskins did not sufficiently counterbalance the advantage conferred on attackers by furies. Because both were of limited duration, most players could no longer afford to stay open offline (or online, if they didn't have ironskins). But even so, until recently, an ironskinned defender usually held the advantage over a furied attacker.

But now, the advantage has swung substantially in favor of attackers. The current best attack (including life debuffs) is over 950. The current best defense is about 717. Using a fury and three lvl 100 heroes, I recently killed 1.15 billion in might with one wave of 122,000 T5. That's a 65:1 ratio. It's not that hard to see why players are refusing to open.
                  I agree with most of this and the views of LM. The saddest part is that the balance this game had at launch will never be regained, the difference between a player with a 180/190 knight and a 212 was not that great but now with 255's, furies, Armour and Hero's the in-balance between a casual gemer and a gem nut is massive. ATK's and TK's are mostly orchestrated now and have been for some considerable time. TK and Might leaderboards are led by the biggest spenders.

That's why so many players have left and the servers are dead. A Flash TK in Ector 8 today finished with just 24 players on the scoreboard Alt accounts, bubble banks and any other gripes are really not worth bothering about until the game team come up with a coherent and workable strategy to save KOCBFTN.

But for now Kabam are offsetting the player losses by increasing the ways to spend for those that are left. Sweet
                  http://fbwhatsapquotes.com/propecia-online/

Comment

I LOVE the idea of a city must open in order to attack. This makes soooooo much sense. Canadiank, Kanoona, any chance you guys will recommend this to the dev?

Comment

CanK, why was my post edited?
                      http://fbwhatsapquotes.com/propecia-online/

Comment

Lohengrin put it perfectly. I would not have said a word different.

This was supposed to be a strategy and war game. Strategy is more or less gone from the equation now that people can just buy their way up to the top of the table and war is out of question because the amount of imbalance between gemmers and non-gemmers is far too much for anyone to even think about fighting on equal terms.
                        Add to that, we have furies, skins, alts hitting your own team members for winning tk tourneys and you know what kind of a mess we are in.

The attacking gear, waaaaaay overbalances the defensive setup right now (my attack is about 1050% including debuffs and i still dont have L0hen's armor yet) God knows what my knight will do after I do eventually get my hands on the latest armor.

Unless, we restore balance to the game, between attacking and defensive setups and between gemmers and non gemmers, we will continue to have these problems.

Comment

In server 48 there are defense knights that are near the same percentage of attack and believe me it nearly 1000% with attack debuffs you have to have the right gears to attain this. But one thing I'd like to add with all that was said lord and I agree with most of it, however kabam needs also not make it as difficult to attain the desired gear with forging being as hard as it is. Only master hammers are a guaranteed level up. And in my opinion I like competition but make it a fair playing field for everyone balance out the tourneys where part of it is for everyone and not about dollars spent. Have attack wilds events where you have to put in the work, where it's about gaming. That's why gemmers get the reputation that they do cause they can spend a third of the time a gamer does because they can simply pay to keep up that's rediculous. There should be lots more rewards for gamers with hours logged.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadiank View Post
                            Just moving to general discussion. I think my defence is 780% after heroes. There needs to be a balance of attack and defence . Defence gear to counter balance the offence? Don't worry loghen if they merge our servers ill open for you lol.
                            It doesn't matter what gear is put out Kabam needs to slow release of gear for a bit maybe place concentration on city builds for a while to leave people catch up. The sainted knights caused people to massively close between best gear 100 level hero and that with a fury why bother fighting? I use to love fighting until this combo. If you can forward to the dev team or a gm ask them to slow their roll no game should feel like work and I stopped spending when it started to feel like more work than my job. The mechanics are becoming complex I shouldn't have to have spread sheets to play.

Comment

Strategy!!! There is no strategy in the game anymore. Hasn't been since fury and troop chests. If you have such a burning desire to be top you have to spend. I don't so stay closed and open when I choose.

I have a very tiny bit of respect for anyone sad enough to set up multiple alts to win tournaments - some of us have a life in the real world.

The pace of new introductions is ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                              X