Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

New Gear - please read before you spend another dime

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The battles between T3 hitting T1 will always be greater losses on the T1 meat protecting your higher might troops. The loss of 1 mill T1 being hit by 140k T3 sounds about right since the T1 is such a weak troop nowadays especially with the gear that is out.

    Comment


    • #17
      Gear out of control

      Haha, obviously you guys who are happy about the new attack gear are not staying open or you would get the chance to experience the new attack gear from season one. My alliance member did the calc and explained to me that the kick butt shield has an attack over 600% by itself forged to 10. I myself have sacred helm 10, sacred armor 11, Ares blade 10, Wisdom grieeves 10, celtic targe 11, and that gave me a def of 621. Now add in all the other attack from the remaining gear from the attacker and it easily eclipses over 1,0000 attack. So go on big boy with your new and exciting attacking gear and stay open for a day or two. Enjoy the millions of T3 and Imps that I lost on just one hit blended with T5 and T3. At least the good news is that of all the responses only two players (obviously must work for kabam) see it my way. And yes, I am still closed up. Given I am chancy of my top 4 allances, I have a mandated rule to stay closed. And yes, while this inequity continues I will enjoy watching all those out there with kick butt shield fight their own alliance members for placing in the comps. Since I posted this mssge, my alliance has moved up 2 spots in the rankings. It's so awesome that I do not even need to attack a red, all I have to do is watch them kill each other from the inside. :-) off to go play FarmVille. bbl

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Rathgar1 View Post
        Haha, obviously you guys who are happy about the new attack gear are not staying open or you would get the chance to experience the new attack gear from season one. My alliance member did the calc and explained to me that the kick butt shield has an attack over 600% by itself forged to 10. I myself have sacred helm 10, sacred armor 11, Ares blade 10, Wisdom grieeves 10, celtic targe 11, and that gave me a def of 621. Now add in all the other attack from the remaining gear from the attacker and it easily eclipses over 1,0000 attack. So go on big boy with your new and exciting attacking gear and stay open for a day or two. Enjoy the millions of T3 and Imps that I lost on just one hit blended with T5 and T3. At least the good news is that of all the responses only two players (obviously must work for kabam) see it my way. And yes, I am still closed up. Given I am chancy of my top 4 allances, I have a mandated rule to stay closed. And yes, while this inequity continues I will enjoy watching all those out there with kick butt shield fight their own alliance members for placing in the comps. Since I posted this mssge, my alliance has moved up 2 spots in the rankings. It's so awesome that I do not even need to attack a red, all I have to do is watch them kill each other from the inside. :-) off to go play FarmVille. bbl
        The kick butt sheild dose not give 600% attack by itself. Not even close.

        Comment


        • #19
          kick butt shield

          Originally posted by Canadiank View Post
          The kick butt sheild dose not give 600% attack by itself. Not even close.
          It has the equivalent of 600 % attack when including the debuff. Debuff percentages have higher attack percentages. So during testing we saw more kills with a level 10 shield (nothing else equipped) do the same damage as our other testing knight which had an attack of 520 (includes debuff). what testing did you do as I am curious of your results?

          Comment


          • #20
            At first I liked the gear but I haven't been open since MArch. Everytime I get the New decent gear and finally activate it and upgrade it new gear comes out. I don't buy gems anymore because it's a waste at this point. I stopped activating and forging gear. Forging rates are awful unless you have a hammer. New gear comes out so frequently.

            My opinion, many players are quiting because we can't keep up with the activating and forging of gear, unless your willing to spend lots of money. Please stop making new gear! PLEASE! Make it easier to forge and make more availability for top new gear. I am frustrated but have watched many great friends quit because they can't keep up with all the new gear.

            Honestly KOC is turning into farmville - instead of making new farms and animals we are just training troops.

            Comment


            • #21
              600% does seem high although I have posted in another thread that I think the debuf is twice as strong as an attack/life boost which i have tested, so I thought it was around the 400% mark. Which I agree is to high.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by CHOSEN_YETI View Post
                600% does seem high although I have posted in another thread that I think the debuf is twice as strong as an attack/life boost which i have tested, so I thought it was around the 400% mark. Which I agree is to high.
                I don't think its that high either. I don't think debuff is twice as strong i been hit by 320% life debuff and he didn't get a 100% advantage over me that he would if debuff twice as strong. Im testing only debuff stuff right now ill show reports of test on here

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Canadiank View Post
                  I don't think its that high either. I don't think debuff is twice as strong i been hit by 320% life debuff and he didn't get a 100% advantage over me that he would if debuff twice as strong. Im testing only debuff stuff right now ill show reports of test on here
                  I am receiving data from my resource and he has pretty much been on Q. That being said, if the shield is 400% then what's the difference...I am still not opening up on a 400% shield. lol. I would rather take my chances with a fury any day. I wish I could post a picture of the millions of T3 and hundreds of thousand Imps I lost on one attack. And I thought I had the best def gear in the game for God's sake. Sacred gear and Targe are both 11 and all my other gear is10 and I was def and off 20% buffed, not to mention I have 9 defense shield masteries. You have to be kidding me if you think that the new gear is not heavily favored. And the sad part was that we had a whole lot of players opening up and the game got fun again...too bad it was only for a brief moment.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Rathgar1 View Post
                    I am receiving data from my resource and he has pretty much been on Q. That being said, if the shield is 400% then what's the difference...I am still not opening up on a 400% shield. lol. I would rather take my chances with a fury any day. I wish I could post a picture of the millions of T3 and hundreds of thousand Imps I lost on one attack. And I thought I had the best def gear in the game for God's sake. Sacred gear and Targe are both 11 and all my other gear is10 and I was def and off 20% buffed, not to mention I have 9 defense shield masteries. You have to be kidding me if you think that the new gear is not heavily favored. And the sad part was that we had a whole lot of players opening up and the game got fun again...too bad it was only for a brief moment.
                    oh and please let us know what your stats say about the kb shield, I would like to know how far apart our calcs are. Thanx mate!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Rathgar1 View Post
                      oh and please let us know what your stats say about the kb shield, I would like to know how far apart our calcs are. Thanx mate!
                      Mate any chance your knight wasn't on for that hit? Or it was a gltich. I seen peeps with 300% bonus kill less then that. Honestly it dose not seem fathomable to lose those numbers with the gear you have on.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        There are people in my world that have over 900% attack including debuf stats Not to mention their Mastery's. KABAM better be coming out with some better defending gear soon as absolutely no one is willing to open now after the brief moment where everyone was excited about opening since SacRED gear was helping everyone out on defending but not anymore. COME on kabam. Fixing something for a week isn't considered a fix in my eyes. Give us a chance here.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          First off, saying the KB shield gives 600% attack bonus because of its debuff is silly. You should all accept for once that the attack and debuff aren't added together, and that the relative strength of attack bonus vs. life debuff depend both on your gear AND your opponent's gear. If your opponents has very sucky gear and you already have a 600% attack bonus, then yes, you will be much better off adding any debuff than adding another 100% attack bonus.

                          Secondly, the battle results mentioned earlier are very well possible. If you have, say, 2x bonus on your opponent (considering gear only), and throw lvl 100 Owain and fury into the mix, you are suddenly kicking with 8:1 ratio (2*2*2). That's bound to do some stats thrashing on the other side. I for one certainly don't care about imp counts when I'm on fury these days.

                          Finally, the defense stats with Sacred gear were ridiculous. THAT was killing the fights, because there was no point attacking, unless furied, and people didn't stay open offline either, because once furied you can trash anyone anyway. Now we have a huge attacking benefit, so we'll just sit it thru for a bit until the storm is over. You all know there is another set of gear (most likely crazy defensive) just around the corner (2 weeks now?).

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by tempicek View Post
                            First off, saying the KB shield gives 600% attack bonus because of its debuff is silly. You should all accept for once that the attack and debuff aren't added together, and that the relative strength of attack bonus vs. life debuff depend both on your gear AND your opponent's gear. If your opponents has very sucky gear and you already have a 600% attack bonus, then yes, you will be much better off adding any debuff than adding another 100% attack bonus.

                            Secondly, the battle results mentioned earlier are very well possible. If you have, say, 2x bonus on your opponent (considering gear only), and throw lvl 100 Owain and fury into the mix, you are suddenly kicking with 8:1 ratio (2*2*2). That's bound to do some stats thrashing on the other side. I for one certainly don't care about imp counts when I'm on fury these days.

                            Finally, the defense stats with Sacred gear were ridiculous. THAT was killing the fights, because there was no point attacking, unless furied, and people didn't stay open offline either, because once furied you can trash anyone anyway. Now we have a huge attacking benefit, so we'll just sit it thru for a bit until the storm is over. You all know there is another set of gear (most likely crazy defensive) just around the corner (2 weeks now?).
                            I agree with this but, if I had things my way fury would be gone. fury and skin are just not needed anymore. I agree that the new gear will most likely be defensive but, they need to be carful to not out of balance the things again.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Canadiank View Post
                              I agree with this but, if I had things my way fury would be gone. fury and skin are just not needed anymore. I agree that the new gear will most likely be defensive but, they need to be carful to not out of balance the things again.
                              Buddy, if things were our way (us players), fury would have never came in to ruin the game. It just created this ugly spiral of silly actions... defensive gear, imps, heavier defense bonuses etc. None of which rectified the problem that if I stay open over night, someone will smoke me.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by tempicek View Post
                                Buddy, if things were our way (us players), fury would have never came in to ruin the game. It just created this ugly spiral of silly actions... defensive gear, imps, heavier defense bonuses etc. None of which rectified the problem that if I stay open over night, someone will smoke me.
                                defencive gear is the only thing that would make peeps stay open if someone gets good ratios on defence they will stay open. They need to just give the small edge back to defence. Not have 1-200% gaps I think would fix the closed issue.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X