Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

(DISCUSSION THREAD) A Message from Kabam: We Hear You and Are Listening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (DISCUSSION THREAD) A Message from Kabam: We Hear You and Are Listening

Here is a Discussion thread for the following message. Feel free to discuss the matter, but keep it civil. I'l check up on the thread periodically and try and answer any questions.

Concerned Players of Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North

Speaking on behalf of Kabam, I would like to thank all of you for playing our games and for being actively engaged in our Communities. We come to work everyday fueled by a passion and pride for the games we make, and we are continually driven by the love our players have for our products.

Bug and Glitch Prioritization - While we do not always communicate it, we are continuously fixing bugs and glitches that are brought to our attention by players. To keep the community better informed, we will more frequently update players about the progress being made and will be introducing fixes in upcoming versions.

Tournaments and Events - We will continue to close exploits to events as they come to our attention as well as provide clear rules for tournaments and other events. While we cannot disclose enforcement information due to privacy concerns, we can and will make sure the community is generally aware that actions are taken.

Communication - Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We are committing to improving the flow of communication in our games and in their external communities. The forums will have increased moderation, organization, and an overall greater presence when addressing players’ issues.

Improvements to Our Support Process - Our customer support teams will continue to improve our process in order to make it easier and clearer how to get the support that best suits each and every player.

Quality Assurance and Version Testing - We are working to prevent complications and gameplay issues derived from new features and version updates.

Investing In More Technical Support and Durability - We continuously review our hardware, data, and server structures to find ways to optimize and give greater support to game stability and load times.

It is your investment in our games that allow us to constantly innovate and continue planning for their future.

We sincerely thank you for your patience, your feedback, for your time, and for being loyal Kabam customers. We believe this is the beginning of many positive changes for our games and for all of you as players.

Thank you,
    Jesse Kabam

I hear what you guys are saying, however, my 5th city has not worked since I got it; I can't move healed troops, ports the city, attack from it or destroy buildings from it. I have sent 11 mails to you and each one has been closed without issues being fixed.
    It is now 24 days and nothing has happened, try resolving this issue and I may start to show some faith.

Comment

Jesse I do appreciate the some what of an effort your game development team kind of makes to fix the game. You have to look at it from the players point of view.One of my alliance members lost 600 mil might cause his city had the open up unmarshalled glitch happen to him. He was closed,had a knight marshalled and had gold in his city. First attack on him he was open and unmarshalled. He spends money on the game. He was told it would be unfair to the other players if Kabam gave back his lost might due to the glitch. Almost all of his troops he bought. So now he is out of all that money.

As for game updates. We as players do not notice any thing being done about the bugs/glitches the game has. We have been complaining about them since before the Halloween update. All we see is new content being added to the game and more bugs/glitches along with it. When we email your support we get some generic reply and a couple of speed ups if that. When we post on here we get some sort of better response. It would be nice if the programmers and tech support would also take part in the forums and comment so we can see whats going on. This is all just my personal opinion and I dont mean to offend anyone. But when I started playing you relied on your knights,your cities and troops to play the game. It was fun. I had more fun back then. You could get the odd troop chest. Now the game seems to be aimed at those with deep pockets. Yes I gem a bit but come on. A ToM should not be geared towards those who can gem. Make the might tournies about pure training. Rely on knights and city set up. No troop chest and NO SPEED UPS. I dare Kabam to do this. Run this event for 48 hrs. Let the non gemmers stand a chance to win some good gear and 250 knights.

Comment

What's the expected date this will start?

Comment

kindle fire player

All the players on the kindle fire are downgraded we can't open chests or we can't even get gear and everyone else has a unfair advantage please fix a lot of people are on kindle fire and have the same disadvantages as I just said really got to fix quick

Comment

If you are listening the following are issues that need fixing:
            Limiting wild hits no one has time everyday to max out you have weekend warriors that play plus your limits affect Picts which bars new players from getting needed cities.
            The mail alerts in game have not worked since October fix it.
            Cities stay open due to poor connectivity or worse you start blooming maint exposing ppl to unnecessary losses.
            All devices should work on update releases not select few.
            When having comps make sure updates are done at 15 min intervals and 5 mins before end ppl are getting screwed out of troop chests over this.
            When you have contests separate out multiple prizes ppl who don't need 5th compete for first over Vivian's aura it's not right to combine things like that to put others out of reach.
            The most important hire more support no more scripted responses. We get inundated with the trouble shooting list before filing complaint when it is reiterated at us it is highly insulting. I never saw such horrible customer support as chancy I see responses that are unfair uncalled for. Tickets shouldn't be closed until the customer has reached resolve. This is why ppl file complaints to iTunes.
            Also you over price items if things were more fairly priced you would find ppl would buy.
            And finally quit adding features work on what you have people are getting irritated trying to keep up.
            We are your customers, we have spoken hear us before another business gets our money.

Comment

Although I appreciate that you opened this thread. I'm sure you will not like the outcome, because none of what you just said is accurate. The technical service is the worst I have ever been forced to endure. They never fix any problems that cost us money. Only issues that cost kabam money. I have lost over 1.3 billion troops to open city glitch for 247mil tks. I have had city opened 3 times. 0 troops or compensation was given to me. During lep gem even I had over 1000 gems worth of extra items removed from my storehouse beyond the few thousand I actually spent. While your support staff raped my account they left all ascended players accts in 68 almost untouched and has caused an alliance with 100 mil total might to now have 57 billion might in 15 days with the biggest guys openly stating in gc that all their might came from lep "free gems". I have messaged about this and numerous other issues and never get a real response. Just closed cases. I also private messaged kanoona over a week ago and no response from her as well. As my ongoing poll clearly shows, most ppl are being blown off instead of having issues fixed. This game will die quickly since you did not take appropriate actions and treat everyone the same on lep screw up by kabam. Then you compounded you mistake by actually blaming players for your blunder, claiming we were the ones committing a fraud when it was in fact Kabam that commits fraud every single day.

Comment

where the kindle fire update msg from kabaam we hear you dont make me chuckle should be renamed Kabaam we will rinse you

Comment

Lmao!!! Will make sure the community is generally aware?...what a joke! Even in your forums you tell us you pratice unfairness...lol kabam you're an embarrassment to the gaming world.

Comment

i hear you there kabaam customer service is non-exsstant, They dont care about any problem u have all they do is ignore you and send you template mails saying the same thing even when you send them a msg saying jrfbrfbfbefvfb, you get the same reply to a real question a same ld template, am done playing nice wth kabaam, they are [email protected]/>{]G alot of people off now and am not having it, there a joke and complete shambles and need to be brought down a peg or 2 because as customers really shouldn't put up with thiis treatment from them it sickens me.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. Your words are worthless to us Kabam and it's probably too little, too late anyways. Show us, don't tell us. You've burned so many of your paying customers that some big talking post filled with crappy promises isn't going to right any of the wrongs you've done. If any of the infinite glitches that exist are being worked on so due diligently as you claim, then by all means enlighten us on which ones you've corrected as of late or a simple ETA to any of their fixes. You can't and/or won't because you're too busy coming out with the next way to bend over your customers. With all that said, I look forward to the grand changes that you say are coming. I also look forward to pigs flying, hell freezing over and the Cubbies winning a World Series. All of which are just as likely to happen as your promises. Good day.

Comment

I would like some better odds when buying chest and playing Merlin's madness, I always get the lowest value prizes when ever I play, never have I played Merlin's or bought chest and was happy with the prizes it's always a disappointment for me. If we can't have better odds can we at least get more guaranteed items in chests?

Comment

Yup....I send screen shots of the problems i've had and thry close the ticket saying they done all they can and yet thdy dobt do a thing....even vlear and convincing evidence isnt enough fir kabam to fix their mistakes lol...awesome cs u have kabam!

Comment

To the kindal fire users you know amazon has to requisition the update right it's amazon just as much as kabam

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_5N6F5KL View Post
                              Lmao!!! Will make sure the community is generally aware?...what a joke! Even in your forums you tell us you pratice unfairness...lol kabam you're an embarrassment to the gaming world.
                              If they are making a thread to fix things why not post what you think needs fixed instead of just insulting this is the players chance to have input we should use it and see if this goes anywhere in my opinon you where better not even posting this as it don't even say what your upset about

Comment

Working...
                              X