Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Offical V16 Discussion Thread (COMING SOON IN ALL WORLDS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offical V16 Discussion Thread (COMING SOON IN ALL WORLDS)

Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North to Version 16 is now out in limited release and will be rolling out to all worlds soon. We introduce a brand new Gear System and overhauled graphics. The Gear system lets you scavenge the wilds for armor and weapons to equip to your Knights. You can then take that Gear and power it up at the Blacksmith. (iOS only, Android in the near future)

Here is a link to the FAQ that has more information: http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...tem-FAQ-Part-1

We are aware that the text in the game may appear incorrectly. The engineers are looking into the issue.

Comment

Tbh would be nice that all the updates to be realeased in the same time for IoS and android,im an android user so till i can see the update i cant say nothing.
      P.S: Also i think kabam needs to have a look at the last Elevathon payouts because we received the mail sayng that they have been paid but we didnt get it and the few ppls who got them, got less then they was suposed to.Oh and there was also a pay out mistake at the last Flash TOM: instead of 3xmorgana hourglasses we got only 1.Thx

Comment

Performance

The app updated last night automatically, running the game on an iPad 3 w/ iOS 7. I like the new graphics a lot, very nice job. The performance, however, is making the game almost unusable, definitely not fun. The delay in switching cities, moving around the map, choosing troops, etc. to attack all show significant regression compared to the previous version.

Comment

Whats up with the Bookmarks in the new version?

Now you can't immediately place a star, sword or dove beside the bookmark unless you go into the edit feature.

That doesn't work for me, is there a fix coming?

Comment

This new update is a serious problem :/ At least 5 people I know of are about to quit, including myself. Chat is so small I am getting a headache just trying to have a conversation.. More importantly my cities are all rearranged! I have been tapping the same spot on my screen to open my hall or my rally for over a year! If it was cots or racks I would just move them, but you displaced buildings I can't destroy and move! I am entirely too OCD about my city set up for this disaster. I have tolerated all the small stuff other people complain about but this can't be ignored.

Comment

I have downloaded new version and am now unable to get in game and play! What's the deal? What do I do? I have tried reinstalling game on my phone. Twice, nothing works..help!

Comment

I know I'm probably quitting now since it hasn't come out for Android. I have people in my alliance that already have over 250 attack and life and I still don't have the update. How is that fair??? Releasing an update like that for one brand of phone and not another is ridiculous and I'm sure it's going to cost you players. If it's not out by tomorrow I'm zeroing all my cities (If I can find someone open somewhere which is tough these days) and deleting the app. This is just stupid and shows how little you care about your users.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_Smith View Post
                  The app updated last night automatically, running the game on an iPad 3 w/ iOS 7. I like the new graphics a lot, very nice job. The performance, however, is making the game almost unusable, definitely not fun. The delay in switching cities, moving around the map, choosing troops, etc. to attack all show significant regression compared to the previous version.
                  The game performance should pick up soon. With everyone downloading the update at the same time, it has caused a bit of slow down to the game. Give it a day or two and it should be preforming much better.

Comment

Originally posted by _Edawg_ View Post
                    I know I'm probably quitting now since it hasn't come out for Android. I have people in my alliance that already have over 250 attack and life and I still don't have the update. How is that fair??? Releasing an update like that for one brand of phone and not another is ridiculous and I'm sure it's going to cost you players. If it's not out by tomorrow I'm zeroing all my cities (If I can find someone open somewhere which is tough these days) and deleting the app. This is just stupid and shows how little you care about your users.
                    The Android update should be coming in a few days to a week. There's always a chance that it could take a bit longer, but we hope to have the update out soon.

Comment

It's not just slow, I can't play at all

Comment

Game will not open. Tell me what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse Kabam View Post
                          The Android update should be coming in a few days to a week. There's always a chance that it could take a bit longer, but we hope to have the update out soon.
                          How on earth is that even remotely acceptable?!? Why would you do something that puts us Android users at such a disadvantage?? No need to answer, I'm done. Good for you guys getting all the money that I've spent out of me and then shafting me. At least I'll get my life back now.

Comment

I appreciate the effort to jazz up the look of the game, but on my iPhone, the text is so small now that it's really hard to read. This is a major problem, since I often check the game casually while doing other things.

Comment

Take your time on the droid update. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X