This is a fun game and I've been playing for about a year. The interaction with people is great. The real problem is that you can not compete unless you spend a lot of money. Kabam offers things like better troops, etc only for a high price. If you plan to be a serious contender I would say it would cost no less than $1,000 and that is on the really low side. Customer support is non existent. They never help. There aren't any moderators in the game. It's obvious Kabam does not care. If they lose a paying customer, there is another one that's ready to start playing. In my world Kabam messed up and accidentally priced 15 hour speed ups for 3 gems instead of 80 gems. One alli purchase 1500 per member. Now they can speed training and replace troops faster in one day than I can in almost a week. It's too hard to compete and people get tired and frustrated and quit. My suggestion is dont even start. You will save yourself frustration and enough money for a luxury vacation.

Above post is from game review but Kabam needs to address these 15 hour speedups and make it right for other players. It's not fair that some people were able to purchase thousands of these. I saw one person say he can queue 12500 t3 in 30 hours and immediately use 2 of the 15 hour speedies he bought for 3 gems. How do you compete when a whole alli owns over 10k of these....like the . Dreadnought alliance in Percival 7.

Kabam, how about some answers .....