Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

2nd and 3rd city issue

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Colin Kabam View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I've merged multiple Threads to better inform Players experiencing similar problems.

Thank you for your patience regarding the issues with 2nd/3rd City Crests & Deeds. We have figured out the cause of the problem and will be implementing a fix as soon as possible. I will keep you updated once there is more information available that will help Players resolve this matter.

- Colin

Kabam has issued a third city chest to my items, but unfortunatly it cannot be used. If I press the "use" button, the game will restart. If I "peek inside", it says coming soon.

First of all I am glad Kabam is doing something about this issue, but I would like to know when it will become available? Second of all, stating in the automatic response that a response will happen within one business day should mean that a response in some form is send within one business day. It will make players even more angry, if this doesn''t happen. Either change the content of this automated message, so that it will reflect a more truthfull statement, or make sure that a response is send within the stated time period.

Regards,
    Demonion

Comment

• Originally posted by Jennifer View Post
      Thanks for reporting this issue. We are currently looking into this issue. If you haven't done so already, can everyone affected by this issue please write back in reply to this thread with their world location? Thanks for providing any further information in order for us to troubleshoot this issue!
      URZZZRULE
      bors 22
      597 463
      Been waiting for 4 days now would be really good for someone at Kabam to let everyone know what's happening with this bug ie send a mail within the game informing everyone of the issues and then instead of pointless updates fix the problem

Comment

• Looking forward to getting both my 2nd City Deeds

Server: Merlin50
        Username: Woodydude

Server: Hengist48
        Username: Lord_Sid

Thank you in advance of receiving them

Comment

• Also with me all 100 artifacts disappeared after the collection.
          I have emailed and called several times, but is completely ignored. Outrageous of KABAM. If you spend money they stand beside you. Decent answers but they can not!

big fat 0 ... for developers!

Radical
          World: Bernicia
          3 city

Comment

• 3rd city

Thanks Kabam I now have my 3rd city only took 3 days would have been good to have received some Jensen as a way to say sorry for the delay but nevermind I've got my city that's the main thing

Comment

• more than a week without my 2nd city! when Kabam? only you will give us the city?

mas de una semana sin mi 2nd villa!! cuando kabam? solo nos dareis la villa?

my user name. (lopera)
              my server Bors41 (espaƱol)
              my kabam ID ([email protected])
              android!!

Comment

• last saturday i collected 100 crests for my 3rd city. but i didn't get my deed.
                after sending 5 emails last week, i still did not get any reaction. the kabam support fails. i want to get my deed.

username = petert
                world= hengist29 (dutch)
                kabamID= [email protected]

Comment

• Good news you found the problem.
                  Looking forward to getting my 2nd City Deed.

Server: Hengist29

Thank you, in advance, for receiving the deed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kerels View Post
                    Good news you found the problem.
                    Looking forward to getting my 2nd City Deed.

Server: Hengist29

Thank you, in advance, for receiving the deed.
                    My 2nd city was fine. My 3rd is another story. I completed 100 crests Jan 7 attacked and controlled a plain and now no luck and have 0/100 crests. Sent message to support Jan 7 and said I should expect a reply from you with in 1 business day.

World Hengist48
                    User. Chickenguru

We will not be exchanging anymore money until this is fixed.

Comment

• Happened to me as well...

Comment

• Originally posted by Colin Kabam View Post
                        Hi redlion8216,

That's strange about your 2nd City Deed and I apologize for the inconvenience. Could you let me know which World your are playing in and your Player Name so I can look into the matter?

Thanks,
                        Colin
                        Sir I am playing in my phone so this problem is for KoC app ... If I am in the wrong forum and u cannot help me at least can u direct me to the right forum/ people that I need to contact ...thanks redlion8216 anyways I posted my info already

Comment

• Still patiently waiting for my second city deed (about a week )!!!
                          User - BigDaddy68
                          World - Mordred51

Comment

• Originally posted by URZZZ View Post
                            Thanks Kabam I now have my 3rd city only took 3 days would have been good to have received some Jensen as a way to say sorry for the delay but nevermind I've got my city that's the main thing
                            I'm happy to hear that some people are having their issues resolved! I am still waiting, trying to be patient. Please give us a time frame for resolving this issue Kabam. Thank you.
                            World: Merlin 50
                            User: Dred

Comment

• Reply for 3rd city deed

My 3rd city deed should go to 135,395

Comment

• I have same problem with my second city... I request help from KABAM last Sunday but I never get any answer to me... Just the case number ..... I did not receive any deep either ...

Comment

Working...
                                X