Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Re: regarding lack of events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: regarding lack of events

Hi. Seems all servers look like that there is no activity at all from Gaea? No events, no trade in RT from latest event. Someone now what?s going on??

We are told that events will be back soon. Please be patient.
    KBN Player Moderator

Comment

Event center is gone

Is the game over? Could we have a little transparency on the plan here, please? There is legitimately very little reason to play the game right now. Any answers would be helpful rather than the usual radio silence we are growing accustomed to. Let me know that something came up and you didn't have a backup plan. I think most of us can live with that. Tell me somebody won more than 100 Merlins tokens from a madness chest and you are trying to fix the glitch. Whatever. Tell us SOMETHING. Please and thank you.
      Last edited by [email protected]; 06-14-2018, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Transparency

Many players are disinterested and thinking about dropping this game in favor of others. Even just a communication from Gaea/ KBN Team would be welcomed that would include a time frame for when we can expect comps back. We don?t even have a Merlin?s Madness this weekend. Please let us know what?s going on, Gaea!

Comment

Events missing

What's wrong Gaea the two ppl quit that answered questions with questions and didn't resolve anything???
          We need an answer!!?
          We come online to no events we spent a whole day with no events horn!!!
          We need campaign updated and wheel, Merlin's, and Round Tower!!!
          We like gems but y'all going to have to dig deep for this one!!!
          People are getting bored coming online with nothing going on!!!
          All we can do is camp and it blows too!!!
          Please update us on what's going on ASAP

Comment

Still no news from Gaea ,no update about the events sins 06-12 whats happening moderators are you trying to bored us to quit the game or what.

Comment

Still no events, that must be close to two weeks, no official notification has been sent out, which is extremely poor on Gaea part. I hope we are going to be well compensated for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucks129 View Post
                Still no events, that must be close to two weeks, no official notification has been sent out, which is extremely poor on Gaea part. I hope we are going to be well compensated for this.
                Moderator posted already that the KBM events guy is out on a family emergency...how long or alternate plans weren't disclosed.

Comment

No Events

Patience is wearing thin time to hire someone else. Contact Chill he's the Bomb.

Comment

Re: regarding lack of events

While we appreciate the Grail fragments in the daily login, and the 30 stamina for 1 squire hourglass, I think you folks are missing the point. How in the world are you explaining this by 1 person having to leave? Was this person running the entire game? Because as of right now, there is no game. Period. And 400k Grail frags helped pretty much nobody. 30 stamina isn't doing squat either. The lack of tournaments or things to do is causing people to quit literally every day. It is a mass exodus. And with so little people remaining in the first place, it seems like a problem. And still, no transparency. Just a little email that says somebody quit. Not sure you've worked the business world before this endeavor, but to the players that have invested their time and money in this game, that's what that amounts to. A memo that says somebody quit. And we don't care anymore. Our most hopeful thoughts go out to this person in their horrible time, but the fact is you are running a business. Figure it out. It's not our problem.

Some ideas, if anybody cares:
                    1. Give us some compensation. Not the usual 100 gems either. Make it right. Figure it out.
                    2. Once tournaments are regular again, make beat the boss a 2 hr tournament, and run it constantly. Nobody wants to kill this stupid thing for 6 hours. Give us 12 btb a day and make it constant. We all need frags. And we need more than 400k over 2 days.
                    3. Get rid of the accounts that have been inactive for 12 months or more. With the introduction of the resource boxes, farms are almost obsolete. I don't care how bad people want to whine about their farms, this game left that behind when lanterns went away. Let the haters hate. Farms are obsolete.
                    4. Make porting an actual thing or realize it didn't work and scrap it. I ported. It worked for me. But, if you want to funnel people to new worlds, quit kicking the can and just make some merge worlds and call it a day. 90% or more of the people in the world I ported from are unable to port because you gave us 2 worlds to port to and everyone had accounts in both and weren't able to join in. That's ridiculous.
                    5. Give a crap about your game. Build a better business model that's not just 1 person and a bunch of mods with no answers. If you can't do that, quit and tell us that you did. No more 1 day every week 3 tourneys and hope, then we have the rug pulled up from under us. WE ARE YOUR INVESTORS.
                    6. Hire Chill.

Comment

Bump bump bump

Bump. Bump. Bump.

Comment

games over I think :-(

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                        Bump. Bump. Bump.

I Believe the game is over. No competition no tournament. Seriously their giving fragment for logging in. :-(

Comment

Kingdoms of Camelot is dying....

I never thought that this would happen and i had hoped that it never would. I have played this game for over over six years now, giving up regularly throughout the past 3. The truth is, just like Arcane Empires, this game is going to die. Just before AE passed away, kabam stopped creating/merging worlds, stopped giving regular events, and overall just made the game boring asf.....I am getting the very same vibe from the recent weeks of playing...People are getting bored when coming online and eventually quiting the game for others....
                          Check the post by [email protected] and maybe you could find out how to save this game that i used to love....but as for now........koc....is dying.
                          Last edited by MasterChief143; 07-07-2018, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                            Is the game over? Could we have a little transparency on the plan here, please? There is legitimately very little reason to play the game right now. Any answers would be helpful rather than the usual radio silence we are growing accustomed to. Let me know that something came up and you didn't have a backup plan. I think most of us can live with that. Tell me somebody won more than 100 Merlins tokens from a madness chest and you are trying to fix the glitch. Whatever. Tell us SOMETHING. Please and thank you.
                            The first explanation was posted in the forums under News and Announcements on 19th June. Since then a mail was sent out with a further explanation. As can be seen over the weekend the Event Centre is back and has had competitions over the weekend.

We are also advised that a new Collectible Event will commence this week.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterChief143 View Post
                              I never thought that this would happen and i had hoped that it never would. I have played this game for over over six years now, giving up regularly throughout the past 3. The truth is, just like Arcane Empires, this game is going to die. Just before AE passed away, kabam stopped creating/merging worlds, stopped giving regular events, and overall just made the game boring asf.....I am getting the very same vibe from the recent weeks of playing...People are getting bored when coming online and eventually quiting the game for others....
                              Check the post by [email protected] and maybe you could find out how to save this game that i used to love....but as for now........koc....is dying.

The game is not dying. Event Centre now has competitions and is nearly back to normal. There will be a new Collectible Event start this coming week.

Comment

Working...
                              X