Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Food for thought...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its all ridiculous, the only way to win these things is by buying gems, current gem offer has clovers in it, others have had the crowns in them that's why they are solely aimed at the spenders, and why they took them out of the pict camps, to get people spending more.

And i agree with your previous point angel updating the comps may be a temp fix, however if they keep them up to date it wont be. And again while i agree it could be easier for smaller people to catch up its not impossible, people can borrow a def knight and open for tk prizes and especially if the alli comps had better prizes then more people would work together. At the moment its the same old people doing the same old things. I am on the verge of looking into different games as i dont see this getting better anytime soon, if at all.

Over the last few months we have had 4 page 1 tk ranked players call it a day, thats a fair amount of spending that has stopped for geae and a lot less activity in terms of players who would actually fight. Thats just from our little alli, I am pretty sure there is a similar pattern in each alli. People are bored and frustrated at the lack of change.

Comment

This Is Funny

When will you people learn? You keep coming on here complaining about the same crap with the same results....Stop playing. Go on strike. Stop spending money. As long as gems are being purchased gaea does not give two craps about your "dislikes to the current scam being offered". Gaea is not killing the game. People who continue to spend to stay ahead are killing the game. But please, continue to try for these gemmer related events that will never pay off without taking out a second mortgage on your home.

Comment

Nightmare

The vast majority of people gem moderately or are Well set up and get free gems. The issue is a company that took over a game that we loved and turned it into a zombie money racking clone, which refuses to give needed items fairly (and by that I mean player hard work in comps and camp and daily chores) and refuses to release the most needed unless you gem your butt off. Most have stopped spending, stopped talking and stopped competing. Lucky we have the shadow memory of what made this game great ! And our alliances and game friends for as long as that sustains us

Old reviews say it, players say it. The was the best game we've ever played. It was hard, there were chances to win. But chance never meant impossible, nor odds in the billions. I'm not saying I don't like innovation and change. This is the slowest, cruelest, agonising death of one of the greatest and highest money making games out there. Restore those facets. And the money will flow
        Star45

Comment

+1 stat

As i Sa?d in another thread .
          An occasional blackcat in a box f.i makes the game more exciting .
          You now you win something but sometimes have the black cat :-)
          Now its the other way .
          You Will only have blackcats but maybe , probably ,not even sure there can Be another prize.
          Now not everyone has huge amounts of money to spent .
          But on the chest they win ? They hope to get a resonable sometimes occasional big prize .
          F.i. They win 15 chests and get 15 cats over again . Only tradeable By minutes .
          Not even another prize is falling within this 15 chests .
          They consult other players . Realize they Experienced the same .
          How big is the chance they wil spent yet another amount of gems while talking other gamers
          Make them realize the chance is zero to none uniess you spent 3 times a month wages .
          form the 100 players there is one big spender the rest buys once and a while due to " hope "
          There is no apparent chance so no hope .
          Leaves Gaea stucked with a big spender whom soon Will stop spending because there is no enemy left
          To beat .
          Worse of all ?
          Cities stay closed due to e occuring differences in force and might .
          Now all Gaea can do is saying stating and making Posts/commercials about the prizes we can win but we don,t see them .
          Therefor the trust Vanishes ,we even think Gaea is tricking us By believing you can win this or that while iT isn,t there at all .
          Greetz VreemdeEend ector 123
          Last edited by Minastirith; 09-15-2016, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Gaea Scam

I stopped buying Gems 11 months ago. When I heard GAEA were taking over I was looking for improvements and if they happened I'd start buying again.But there have been no net improvements. The last two collect comps have destroyed trust and set the game back. I'm further from spending than I was under Kabam. I can't be the only one.

Comment

stop crying.

This weakling was given a 60 billion account because he couldn't keep up cause he sucked. Now he is crying grow a real pair of balls bear. Use your real account and then cry.

Comment

Working...
              X