Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

August month end report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August month end report

August months end report
    Must do better
    None of these items mh stone have been in Picts yet again so no free option to win (against Europe and USA law)
    And as ya can see from screen shot mh shone not made awailable yet again the third item only available if you buy them , when will you learn , look how many ppl logged in and actually played this game this week way less than last week , again when will you learn give players a damn chance to get these prizes ya driving us away from this game !
    Months end report game way to buggy still
    Grail wars causes so much other problems and lag in main game why do you persist with pushing a broken part of the game that less than ten percent play and that gets less week by week as its still broken , prizes not been updated since its inception and to get a good score ya lose more than ya win or benefit from playing we had 30 play religiously now 3. where is the compensation chest for the first test players did ? The second test ? And where is the feed back on what ya found ? When is it being fixed or being removed if not so the rest of the game is not dragged into slomo mode while it's on ? So many unanswered questions
    When are you going to unrig the wheel game and Merlin ? More important is when are you going to get this game fixed and fix the server lag that makes winnings vanish (display issue ) haha joke this once great game with over ten million players reduced to 30 k players , world merges players need starter or catch up chests , start in new world get to lev 100 world port and catch up chest needed come on it's not rocket science you need direction and help players round table are willing why are you not ? Why is customer service hated ? Because you give no service treat ya players as liars and disrespect the people that pay your wages ! Why should we stay and pay to play a game that's so broken and that you obviously care so little about ?
    Don't bother sending ya auto response ! Forward this to someone that cares . If there is such a thing at Gaea !

Are you just crammed

Or really pissed off 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    They didn,t want koc in the first place .
    Kabam shuffed iT up their arses and now they sit somewhat less comfortabable.
    The question really is ?
    How to ignore a game that don,t wants to Be ignored .
    Ofcourse people must quit .
    What else can you make of their " campagne " besides teasing people away ?

Comment

Progress

I can understand the frustration....but I think some of the things we are asking for are not just a few clicks to fix...grail and lag issues. The fact that we got a few thing fix and adjusted shows progress...now that Gaea shows progress we think they should have everything resolved? Seriously...I don't think all the fixes will be fixed as fast as we want them. One major fix at a time is good progress....if they tried to fix them all the server would probably blow up. They fixed some simple things with a few clicks when they can. I think if the issues we wanted fixed were that simple they would be fixed already. I believe the moderators are doing everything they can at this point. I believe Gaea is working on the issues as they can without trying to make things worse everytime. So have some faith knowing that they at least gave us something....mass opening chests. They received a broken product when they bought KOC. So I think they are worried more about fixing it before they worry about promoting it. I would like them to work faster too...but I am not seeing what is happening but I know how frustrating programming can be and it is not as simple as what everyone thinks it is.

Comment

Grail should be removed until it works as its ruining main game and for what?

You call turning inventory and troops upside down progress ?
        Well having been in just about every room and survey not once did I see anybody suggest that as a good idea to waste time on , I mean really ?

Comment

Originally posted by WARRIOR_OF_GOD View Post
          I can understand the frustration....but I think some of the things we are asking for are not just a few clicks to fix...grail and lag issues. The fact that we got a few thing fix and adjusted shows progress...now that Gaea shows progress we think they should have everything resolved? Seriously...I don't think all the fixes will be fixed as fast as we want them. One major fix at a time is good progress....if they tried to fix them all the server would probably blow up. They fixed some simple things with a few clicks when they can. I think if the issues we wanted fixed were that simple they would be fixed already. I believe the moderators are doing everything they can at this point. I believe Gaea is working on the issues as they can without trying to make things worse everytime. So have some faith knowing that they at least gave us something....mass opening chests. They received a broken product when they bought KOC. So I think they are worried more about fixing it before they worry about promoting it. I would like them to work faster too...but I am not seeing what is happening but I know how frustrating programming can be and it is not as simple as what everyone thinks it is.
          Ofcoarse they aren't a few click fixes the game will never be perfect that is impossible but it can be far better than it is now

As for things that have been fixed it shows nothing cause the only thing that has been fixed that has been fixed is the rein glitch ( which is much appreciated btw) the other stuff that has been done is minor and mostly cosmetic like the map change ( map is still at a 45 degree angle, wilds look the same , map still lags , no maps where cleaned of inactive cities, and there is still a large section with non plain wilds ) the only real change was the map city graphics which no one really cared about even if it took 1 week to do it that week could have been better spent fixing real problems.

And really 2 of the biggest problems which should be fairly easy to haven't been which are communication ( they still don't give any information and the bit they do give is vague and 1 or 2 days before what is being communicated is supposed to be implemented and 2) is the events we have asked that event items be easier to get and this current event they made 3 items easy to get this would have been awesome if it was like every other event that had only 3 items to collect but no GAEA made it a 4 item event and the 4 th item is still the item you need the most of and it is near impossible to get meaning again it is another event where we will have a ton of excess items in our invos. Which leads to another problem that shouldn't be to hard to fix is put in a trade to get rid of excess items at the end of events.

Comment

Originally posted by WARRIOR_OF_GOD View Post
            WOG...You do talk some crap....Or is this what your Vol Mod chums told you to write?

Comment

let's try not making personal attacks here

Originally posted by TangerineOne View Post
              WOG...You do talk some crap....Or is this what your Vol Mod chums told you to write?
              We are all frustrated but let's focus our efforts and not pick on each other.

Communication is key. We do not know why gaea is choosing to change the map without fixing the tilt etc. Perhaps it is a transitional piece to reduce problems in other parts of the game, your guess is as good as mine. However, the real problem is that gaea doesn't communicate with us, which results in our increased frustration. Then this forum turns into an angry mob and that helps no one, especially us.

I've been playing this game for a long time, and I've seen a lot of changes over the years. Am I happy with the current situation? No, absolutely not. But I will continue to make suggestions and present ideas in a logical and well-mannered fashion, because ranting and raving just obscures the real issues.

Peace out.

Comment

Originally posted by Penny View Post
                We are all frustrated but let's focus our efforts and not pick on each other.

Communication is key. We do not know why gaea is choosing to change the map without fixing the tilt etc. Perhaps it is a transitional piece to reduce problems in other parts of the game, your guess is as good as mine. However, the real problem is that gaea doesn't communicate with us, which results in our increased frustration. Then this forum turns into an angry mob and that helps no one, especially us.

I've been playing this game for a long time, and I've seen a lot of changes over the years. Am I happy with the current situation? No, absolutely not. But I will continue to make suggestions and present ideas in a logical and well-mannered fashion, because ranting and raving just obscures the real issues.

Peace out.
                Sorry Penny...I won't mob WOG again..Well unless he comes out with more crap.

Gaea don't communicate with us Penny...your right...But they do communicate with the 3 Vol Mods...and they abuse the position they are in by giving preferential support and assistance to their friends like WOG...Whilst turning their backs on the support needs of those that aren't in their little clique. Hence WOGs appraisal of the situation that the game is in....IMO a long way from the truth.

Penny...I just call things the way they are.

Comment

Gaea Scam

I would have defended GAEA. I'd have said they were moving too slowly with odd priorities but we're never the less moving in the right direction. However the MH16 scam is actually worse than Kabam. Kabam did this but there was an outside chance you could get the bottom chest from MM. I can't square what GAEA did over MH16 with anything other than a nasty company trying to squeeze a few last ? out players before they close it.

Comment

Gaea Scam

As for communication. An intern spending 1hr a week could improve it. A few forum replies and a fortnightly email update would be a vast improvement on what they do now.

Comment

Working...
                    X