Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Players Council

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Council

We currently have representatives from 14 world's and growing. We have been alive for 4 days, so thanks for that, all of you that joined. Our intent is not to demand from Gaea or threaten but rather be a support group that will be heard. We are not coming at Gaea with hundreds of concerns but rather we poll ALL players and approach Gaea with real numbers from polls and 1 to 2 concerns at a time to make it easier on them. Again ALL player should have a voice not just who the powers that be think are important. Our current polls have over 600 votes so far and climbing. We meet every Sun to go over concerns of all players, big or small and then poll those concerns for reps to take back to to their respective groups and then return to vote on. We do realize there are other groups out there, but we feel every player is important to this game and every concern, not just the gemmers and long standing players. Have a voice and get your Chancy or VC in Line chat under Players Council. We are not mods and do nớt claim to be. Although we could be if we wanted considering noone really knows who they are, a lot of help that provides players to have hidden contacts to hidden Gaea reps. We are here out in the open for all to see. Thank you again for your time and support! We do apologize that we cannot allow every player into this group due to keeping it from turning into what some other groups have turned into. Our approach to this issue is to have the main reps who can take back info and make an educated decision based on the concerns listed in the poll. But make no mistake, alllllll players can vote in polls. Our goal is to take all the voices and channel them into one organized, collective voice for Gaea to hear. Hopefully in the process we can take some of the support burden off of Gaea and free up more rss to work on this game we all love! Thank you again for the support we have so far.

Originally posted by Nemi-God View Post
    We currently have representatives from 14 world's and growing. We have been alive for 4 days, so thanks for that, all of you that joined. Our intent is not to demand from Gaea or threaten but rather be a support group that will be heard. We are not coming at Gaea with hundreds of concerns but rather we poll ALL players and approach Gaea with real numbers from polls and 1 to 2 concerns at a time to make it easier on them. Again ALL player should have a voice not just who the powers that be think are important. Our current polls have over 600 votes so far and climbing. We meet every Sun to go over concerns of all players, big or small and then poll those concerns for reps to take back to to their respective groups and then return to vote on. We do realize there are other groups out there, but we feel every player is important to this game and every concern, not just the gemmers and long standing players. Have a voice and get your Chancy or VC in Line chat under Players Council. We are not mods and do nớt claim to be. Although we could be if we wanted considering noone really knows who they are, a lot of help that provides players to have hidden contacts to hidden Gaea reps. We are here out in the open for all to see. Thank you again for your time and support! We do apologize that we cannot allow every player into this group due to keeping it from turning into what some other groups have turned into. Our approach to this issue is to have the main reps who can take back info and make an educated decision based on the concerns listed in the poll. But make no mistake, alllllll players can vote in polls. Our goal is to take all the voices and channel them into one organized, collective voice for Gaea to hear. Hopefully in the process we can take some of the support burden off of Gaea and free up more rss to work on this game we all love! Thank you again for the support we have so far.
    So this seems very nice.
    Yet one more channel for Gaea to listen to.
    But that aside, there are a few points.
    1. You say all player can vote, but this is the first I have heard of this Players Council. Where do people vote.
    2. Will you be providing information via the forum on what is being discussed or is this yet another closed communitty where decisions are made with no visibility into the process or issues being raised.
    3. Will you be providing a list of who the reps are from each world.

I will reserve judgement on the usefulness of this until I see what issues you are raising and the solutions that you propose.
    I my opinion, the game has far more serious issues that grail war glitches and issues with contests.
    Those are symptoms of the real issues.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptBlood View Post
      So this seems very nice.
      Yet one more channel for Gaea to listen to.
      But that aside, there are a few points.
      1. You say all player can vote, but this is the first I have heard of this Players Council. Where do people vote.
      2. Will you be providing information via the forum on what is being discussed or is this yet another closed communitty where decisions are made with no visibility into the process or issues being raised.
      3. Will you be providing a list of who the reps are from each world.

I will reserve judgement on the usefulness of this until I see what issues you are raising and the solutions that you propose.
      I my opinion, the game has far more serious issues that grail war glitches and issues with contests.
      Those are symptoms of the real issues.
      I'd like to take a minute to answer your questions.
      1. The main reason you may not have heard about this chat as it was just started a few days ago and is still getting off the ground. The voting is via polls which the link is being shared in alliance chats, multi player chats on line as well as among players in multi server chats. If you're interested in joining the chat please feel free to add nemi on line and he will add you.
      2. We are planning on posting the poll results etc in the forums as well as presented in the Sunday meetings and any other platform that's suggested. The concerns on the polls are all suggested concerns that the reps have brought in from their members which is giving every player a voice. The poll link is sent and available to every single player on KoC.
      3. The list of all the reps as of now is posted in the official council line chat notes section. If your question is if this will be posted outside of the official chat, we do have plans, but at this time it's in the chat notes unless otherwise requested we can provide that list no problem

Comment

Vote Now

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll788402x57AD417F-32
        Voting will run from Sun to Sun every week and
        all players will have access to vote not just council members! Results will be posted here and in Players Council chat in Line.
        Last edited by Nemi-God; 08-24-2016, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Poll is a nice idea but...

it won't work. You can't possibly verify that each vote is:

1. from a valid player

or

2. was unique (one vote per player)

If I wanted to, I can vote as many times as a I want.

Let's say you limit votes in different ways. Now, I can vote on my home computer, my phone, my wife's phone, my kids phone, a tablet and my work computer. Or, like banks, I can create email addresses.

Too many ways to manipulate the results.

Now there are too many platforms to voice opinions. I appreciate what you are trying to accomplish. I just don't understand why the forum provided by the developer of our game of choice is not used to leverage changes we want.

Hypothetical real world scenario: Workers at Sony want better pay and better benefits. They get together and decide a strike is the best means to obtain their goals. Out of 3000 workers, 20 show up at Sony headquarters and strike. The other 2980 show up at Samsung and strike.

Now when John Doe drives by Sony's headquarters. He see's the 20 workers on strike and probably thinks they just look like a bunch of whine asses pissed off because they didn't get their way.

Now Jane Doe drives by Samsung and sees nearly 3000 people striking. She thinks Samsung has some issues to deal with. She never knows its actually Sony who has problems.

Do you think Sony is more or less likely to make changes when they see only 20 people show up?

I'll tell you this much, Samsung won't do a damn thing for Sony's workers.

Back to Gaea....everyone perusing these forums sees only a handful of people posting regularly. Unfortunately, a lot of those posts are negative as of late. I personally have had several recently. If the public only sees a few posters posting it doesn't have much of an affect on their perception of Gaea. What f they see a few hundred (3000 would be great, there were at least that many players in Juggernaut) posting negative comments, trying to provide solutions, and then seeing very little effort by Gaea to provide a satisfactory gaming experience?

Don't you think Gaea would be more apt to change public perception then?

Comment

All good points,

Originally posted by Bonz128 View Post

1. from a valid player

or

Let's say you limit votes in different ways. Now, I can vote on my home computer, my phone, my wife's phone, my kids phone, a tablet and my work computer. Or, like banks, I can create email addresses.

Now there are too many platforms to voice opinions. I appreciate what you are trying to accomplish. I just don't understand why the forum provided by the developer of our game of choice is not used to leverage changes we want.

Hypothetical real world scenario: Workers at Sony want better pay and better benefits. They get together and decide a strike is the best means to obtain their goals. Out of 3000 workers, 20 show up at Sony headquarters and strike. The other 2980 show up at Samsung and strike.

Now when John Doe drives by Sony's headquarters. He see's the 20 workers on strike and probably thinks they just look like a bunch of whine asses pissed off because they didn't get their way.

Now Jane Doe drives by Samsung and sees nearly 3000 people striking. She thinks Samsung has some issues to deal with. She never knows its actually Sony who has problems.

Do you think Sony is more or less likely to make changes when they see only 20 people show up?

Back to Gaea....everyone perusing these forums sees only a handful of people posting regularly. Unfortunately, a lot of those posts are negative as of late. I personally have had several recently. If the public only sees a few posters posting it doesn't have much of an affect on their perception of Gaea. What f they see a few hundred (3000 would be great, there were at least that many players in Juggernaut) posting negative comments, trying to provide solutions, and then seeing very little effort by Gaea to provide a satisfactory gaming experience?

All good points. Voting in U.S. has been proven to be flawed, does that mean we should never vote again? if everyone listened everytime it was stated something would not work, where would the world be! We also heard we would never get a player to join, we would not last more than a day, we couldnt keep players civil long enough. All proven wrong so far, I think the players are being sold short. I don't disagree either that there should be more activity here with things suc as this directly from Gaea, but it is what it is. We can keep begging for the same things the same way or actually try to do something different. Insanity is defined as " doing the same thing and expecting different results ". We prefer to at least try before giving up, " can't never could ". We don't have a motto technically but if we did it would be the opposite of that. Thank you for your comments though, very well thought out and delivered as usual.
            Last edited by Nemi-God; 08-24-2016, 01:30 PM. Reason: Cause I can't type

Comment

Originally posted by Bonz128 View Post

1. from a valid player

or

Well said Bonz,
              As the channels of communication become even more diverse, it becomes easier for them to ignore.
              I said the same about the Gaea sponsored line when that came out also.

I also took a look at the recent poll that you had.
              These are all items that have been communicated to Gaea and Kabam before them for a long time now.
              Some are even on the mods list of items that Gaea are supposedly working on and have been for months.
              I am not sure that having an additional way to state these same concerns will make any difference at all.

All of this being said, I hope whatever you do makes a difference, but I seriously doubt that it will.
              Gaea seems to have made a decision about the direction of the game.
              It is not a good direction in my opinion, but it is their game and they have the right to do what they want.
              They only real right we have is to not play (or at least not spend).
              Many people are exercising the first option and leaving the game.
              Many others are doing the second.

Comment

Same reply as to Bonz

Well said Bonz,
                As the channels of communication become even more diverse, it becomes easier for them to ignore.
                I said the same about the Gaea sponsored line when that came out also.

I also took a look at the recent poll that you had.
                These are all items that have been communicated to Gaea and Kabam before them for a long time now.
                Some are even on the mods list of items that Gaea are supposedly working on and have been for months.
                I am not sure that having an additional way to state these same concerns will make any difference at all.

All of this being said, I hope whatever you do makes a difference, but I seriously doubt that it will.
                Gaea seems to have made a decision about the direction of the game.
                It is not a good direction in my opinion, but it is their game and they have the right to do what they want.
                They only real right we have is to not play (or at least not spend).
                Many people are exercising the first option and leaving the game.
                Many others are doing the second.
                The question was never what was or was not a concern in the game. Question was what do the players feel are the most important of those concerns. As you stated, many are leaving so what do we have to lose. Quit and go home mad or at least try. Again good comments and they are appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemi-God View Post
                  The question was never what was or was not a concern in the game. Question was what do the players feel are the most important of those concerns. As you stated, many are leaving so what do we have to lose. Quit and go home mad or at least try. Again good comments and they are appreciated.
                  As I said before, I appreciate any effort, but feel that not only does this dilute communication and make it easier for Gaea to ignore, none of the items you have listed will make any real/lasting impact on the game and the direction it is heading.
                  With the direction Gaea is going, the disparity between the top few and the rest of the players will continue to increase at a rapid pace.
                  As people feel more discouraged that they can never catch up (or now keep pace with how far behind they are), they will leave as they already are.
                  With the way that Gaea are rigging games so that very few can win the top new items and then making those items difficult to get later, this trend will only increase.
                  Until a change is made to allow smaller players a chance at catching up, the game will continue to die, irregardless of any improvements they make elsewhere.
                  It is not the lack of being able to reassign troops or even better contests that is killing the game.
                  It is the way the game is being run at a fundamental level that is doing this.

Comment

Time will tell

As I said before, I appreciate any effort, but feel that not only does this dilute communication and make it easier for Gaea to ignore, none of the items you have listed will make any real/lasting impact on the game and the direction it is heading.
                    With the direction Gaea is going, the disparity between the top few and the rest of the players will continue to increase at a rapid pace.
                    As people feel more discouraged that they can never catch up (or now keep pace with how far behind they are), they will leave as they already are.
                    With the way that Gaea are rigging games so that very few can win the top new items and then making those items difficult to get later, this trend will only increase.
                    Until a change is made to allow smaller players a chance at catching up, the game will continue to die, irregardless of any improvements they make elsewhere.
                    It is not the lack of being able to reassign troops or even better contests that is killing the game.
                    It is the way the game is being run at a fundamental level that is doing this.
                    that's the great thing about life. Things can be very predictable. Although every now and then life throws a curve ball and the opposite of what you expect to is what you actually get. Maybe, just maybe this is our curve ball. But I can assure you one thing 100%, we won't know unless we try. Thank you for the comments

Comment

Good progress gaea

Hi Gaea...

It's great to see some positive momentum with both Grail wars and fixing explorations.

Keep up this pace because it is being recognised !

Comment

Players council

First i think the initative is one way to bring up all the members together and see what's going on in the different worlds.for the polls: we rely on you're adultness to only vote once. ( what's you're benefit?)
                        Doing nothing and only scream and shout doesn't contribute to fix issues, feedback does. And yes, it's nice to see that mods got issuelists but who backs them up?

Recognitzion of grailwars fixing and exploring fixing in 119 is a start so keep up fixing the issues and channel together so we all benefit!
                        Balou

Comment

Again why

My first question would be, did Gaea ask you to form this group so they can see what the players want from another input. I'd say direct your members here, I'd think you'd get more out of it. Is this another line group?

Comment

Thank you Gaea

Updating 119 explore, fixing some players cities that were broken. Those things are steps in right direction

Comment

Reaction

Originally posted by VictheVik View Post
                              My first question would be, did Gaea ask you to form this group so they can see what the players want from another input. I'd say direct your members here, I'd think you'd get more out of it. Is this another line group?
                              VictheVik this line group isn't asked from gaea but started from players that likes the game and are worried that no one listens to them. There were numerous glitches in the game and when you asked support, through mail, you where " a ticket" and sometimes it get fixed but several pjayers got the same issue.

We think that, by communication and polls we can have influence at gaea that the players and gaea are getting better gameplay.

Answered you're quastion vic?

Comment

Working...
                              X