Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

KBN: Daily Gaming Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KBN: Daily Gaming Experience

Please Gaea, no more PVP or special events until you deal with the issues that affect players' every day, issues which have been posted in the forum many times and which you may be dealing with but we don't know because we get no response and see no change. These are the things which I'm talking about and which players who don't want/don't like to or can't post on the forum would also like to see addressed (in no particular order):

1. Improvement in customer service
    2. Removal of unwanted items from inventory
    3. Improvement/variety of daily events in the event centre
    4. Mini games, ie wheel, merlins madness etc: return of one of these per day, WITH THE APPROPRIATE REWARDS OFFERED BEING PRESENT IN THE ROUND TOWER. For example, I can't remember the last time I saw Gold Dragon tokens in the round tower and silver crowns are currently in log in calendar. Also please read the feedback on these mini games re drop rate and the items which players want to win
    5. Please allow players to alter the order in which items appear in the combat inventory or, if this is not possible, then ask for feedback to gauge which would be a better order than we have at present.
    6. The ability to rearrange the order of Knights in the Knights hall would be good too.
    7. Please sort out the lanterns game or, if you have no plans to do this, then tell the players and remove dark chests from wilds.
    8. Sort out the Grail wars glitches before the next season starts. Do not start another season until Grail wars is running properly for everyone. If that can't be done then remove it altogether.

All of the above affect all players every day, requests for updates/changes have been ignored. Or maybe you are dealing with these issues? We don't know because we never get any feedback on this. Maybe you think these aren't important? If so then I disagree. I believe that you should sort out or answer these problems that players have continually flagged for what seems like forever. Please improve our EVERYDAY gaming experience before you schedule any more big events, introduce new gear or any other items. I'm sure I've probably forgotten some of the issues that have repeatedly been asked for but I'm sure others can and will add to the list!

Thank you. This pretty much sums it up. Nothing to add here. I hope GAEA will read this and give us feedback. I didn't expect the problems to be solved within the next days/weeks but a feedback to your post would be at least something.

Comment

I forgot to say also please bring back the buy 3 get one 1 free merlins token chest when merlins madness is running

Comment

Oh and

Lesser green and white Stones .
        As an ex paying costumer i am pretty sure i can run fast enough with more man against the ?ber gem lords
        To get rit of my troops fast .
        Greetz PsyDuck ector 123

Comment

General Update

Originally posted by MaidInEngland View Post
          Please Gaea, no more PVP or special events until you deal with the issues that affect players' every day, issues which have been posted in the forum many times and which you may be dealing with but we don't know because we get no response and see no change. These are the things which I'm talking about and which players who don't want/don't like to or can't post on the forum would also like to see addressed (in no particular order):

1. Improvement in customer service
          2. Removal of unwanted items from inventory
          3. Improvement/variety of daily events in the event centre
          4. Mini games, ie wheel, merlins madness etc: return of one of these per day, WITH THE APPROPRIATE REWARDS OFFERED BEING PRESENT IN THE ROUND TOWER. For example, I can't remember the last time I saw Gold Dragon tokens in the round tower and silver crowns are currently in log in calendar. Also please read the feedback on these mini games re drop rate and the items which players want to win
          5. Please allow players to alter the order in which items appear in the combat inventory or, if this is not possible, then ask for feedback to gauge which would be a better order than we have at present.
          6. The ability to rearrange the order of Knights in the Knights hall would be good too.
          7. Please sort out the lanterns game or, if you have no plans to do this, then tell the players and remove dark chests from wilds.
          8. Sort out the Grail wars glitches before the next season starts. Do not start another season until Grail wars is running properly for everyone. If that can't be done then remove it altogether.

All of the above affect all players every day, requests for updates/changes have been ignored. Or maybe you are dealing with these issues? We don't know because we never get any feedback on this. Maybe you think these aren't important? If so then I disagree. I believe that you should sort out or answer these problems that players have continually flagged for what seems like forever. Please improve our EVERYDAY gaming experience before you schedule any more big events, introduce new gear or any other items. I'm sure I've probably forgotten some of the issues that have repeatedly been asked for but I'm sure others can and will add to the list!
          Thank you for taking the time to organize all of this. I wanted to at least share what we knew directly into the points you raised.

1) This is outside our scope, but it is recognized in the Statement of Direction published by Gaea. In general, that entire statement is based on player feedback through various channels.
          2) We sent them several hundred items, but it's a coding issue. They would have to move someone away from other parts of the game to do removals (which seems wasteful). They came back with the Inventory Optimization that you see in the Statement of Direction, as a working alternative.
          3) We couldn't agree more. We will let you know as soon as we hear anything. We have this as the highest priority and have had it that way for some time.
          4) They have made tremendous updates to these mini-games, and it's been based on player feedback and suggestions. It's still not a flawless process, but they do seem committed to having these available and updated when possible.
          5) Please see item 2) and the Statement of Direction.
          6) This is new. We can certainly add it to the list, but we are really trying to get competitions updated and Grail Wars/connectivity issues resolved as the highest priority.
          7) We don't believe anything more will happen with lanterns at this time. We have mentioned updating and reviving it, but we haven't had much response from the Developers.
          8) We have Grail Wars/connectivity issues and updating competitions as the highest priorities. We understand this is just critical to a lot of players.
          9) Buy three, get one chest - we have inquired about this before, and they have added it. We did ask about it today when MM started. However, we didn't get a reply.

Other items not in your list:
          You will notice that the buy one get one gem offers are back. This is based on suggestions from the Line group.
          You will notice that less expensive purchase offers are available. This is also based on suggestions from the Line group.
          There were many others as well, but now we are really working on competitions and fixes to GW.

Regarding not doing anything else until this is resolved: I don't believe that this will be the practice in reality and would rather just tell you that. We have every indication that they will carry on with the game. They stopped mini games just for a weekend in preparation for Juggernaut, and players were profoundly upset. We just don't believe they will pause anything. Players can pause their participation, of course.

Thank you again for your thoughtful list. Hopefully having all this in one place will help others know where key issues stand.

Comment

As an ex paying customer I must thank you for the feedback. This makes it an easy decision to quit the game before wasting more time and money..

Comment

Vague .very vague

as i understand it ?
              An improvement in the mini games is " swapping the palamedes medals and golden exp charms for owain medals and golden experience charms "
              Now thats what i call. Tweek improovement worth my money .
              These are the only items you win in the wheel btw .
              You,ll need an avarage of 24 turns ( times 3 coins) to win one other item or a key .
              Surprisingly iT has a certain stop on exp charms 😂😂😂😂
              When iT runs Smooth ? You can expect a key or troops .
              Ok next .
              Silver coins for the lion,s game but where is the lions game ?
              I think its not their promises people have problems with ?
              Its their credibillity !
              Why don,t they say its way over their arrogant heads .
              They made a huge mistake and lie over the paying customers back .
              Greetz PsyDuck ector 123

Comment

General Update

Thank you Arthur for your prompt response. I am pleased to see that Gaea will be sorting out the bugs in Grail wars as a matter of priority. As part of their customer service, I believe it would be wrong to start another Grail wars season before these battles are running properly. If Gaea starts another season before Grail wars is running properly then that will just infuriate players even more.

I'm also pleased to see that events are being looked at as a matter of priority. The only events that all players look forward to at the moment are those where they can win gems, merlins and lunettes tokens. Maybe some events where Arthur's chests, floor levels and silver crowns could be won would be a good idea. If Gaea keeps the mini games current, and includes good rewards, then that will also keep the events prizes up to date.

With regard to the mini games, I realise that Gaea have made some updates, for which we are grateful, but players are still voicing concerns about drop rates and unwanted items being included as rewards. Maybe Gaea could read the posts in this forum for more detail? Also, still no gold dragons for exchange in the round tower ....

If lanterns are being done away with then please remove dark chests from wilds. They're just clogging up our inventories.

Once the Grail wars problems and events issues have been sorted, then I think a high priority should be clearing out inventories and reorganising the combat section of the inventory, as this does seriously affect gameplay. I think that it will be worth putting someone in charge of organising this at some point in the future.

Finally, with regard to customer service, I know that Gaea states that they have a support team committed to bring us a great gaming experience but, unfortunately, that doesn't always happen. Continuously I hear players complain that they get no response to mails for weeks and/or that when they do get a response it has obviously been made by someone who has no understanding of the game whatsoever. This needs to change if you want satisfied customers.

Once again, thank you for your prompt response; that was encouraging.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur RT View Post
                  5) Please see item 2) and the Statement of Direction.
                  That update scheduled for August is working out pretty good huh?

I find it quite odd that Gaea would have a open fourm for anybody to see and post but not an actual employed employee from the company as a moderator. I can't seem to find any CEO of any company that would want that much negativity on their own product with their names all over it. But I guess that shows how much resources they're willing to put into their customers satisfaction. After all they want us to post on the forums for what? I think it's quite sad that Gaea has more replies in the app reviews then they do on their actual forums.

Comment

KBN Daily Gaming Experience

To follow on from my earlier post and Arthur's reply re mini games and the improvements that Gaea has made.... I play in 125 and 138 (Avalon) where players are complaining about the drop rates for rewards in the current wheel, eg 100 tokens and no keys, 36 spins, 18 of which fell on Owain, etc. Silver crowns being offered as prizes but still no gold dragon exchange in round tower. I also notice these issues are being commented on in another Discussion. It's this sort of thing that Gaea needs to sort out. I know they have other priorities right now, but surely it can't be too onerous to tweak the percentage drop rates for better rewards and to put gold dragons in the round tower; seals and spheres for gems seem to have made it to the round tower without any problems....

Comment

Here is a novel approach...

Single item trades

For future events and past items we have collected.

Problem solved.

I'm really not sure what the Game Team is spending programming time on other than trying to figure out ways to milk the gemmers.

All they have done is given the mods small victories to claim to provide the appearance of progress.

This game was at its best Kabam had active participation in their forum. Those employees were actually able to leverage the suggestions posted into something concrete.

Comment

Originally posted by MaidInEngland View Post
                        Thank you Arthur for your prompt response. I am pleased to see that Gaea will be sorting out the bugs in Grail wars as a matter of priority. As part of their customer service, I believe it would be wrong to start another Grail wars season before these battles are running properly. If Gaea starts another season before Grail wars is running properly then that will just infuriate players even more.

I'm also pleased to see that events are being looked at as a matter of priority. The only events that all players look forward to at the moment are those where they can win gems, merlins and lunettes tokens. Maybe some events where Arthur's chests, floor levels and silver crowns could be won would be a good idea. If Gaea keeps the mini games current, and includes good rewards, then that will also keep the events prizes up to date.

With regard to the mini games, I realise that Gaea have made some updates, for which we are grateful, but players are still voicing concerns about drop rates and unwanted items being included as rewards. Maybe Gaea could read the posts in this forum for more detail? Also, still no gold dragons for exchange in the round tower ....

If lanterns are being done away with then please remove dark chests from wilds. They're just clogging up our inventories.

Once the Grail wars problems and events issues have been sorted, then I think a high priority should be clearing out inventories and reorganising the combat section of the inventory, as this does seriously affect gameplay. I think that it will be worth putting someone in charge of organising this at some point in the future.

Finally, with regard to customer service, I know that Gaea states that they have a support team committed to bring us a great gaming experience but, unfortunately, that doesn't always happen. Continuously I hear players complain that they get no response to mails for weeks and/or that when they do get a response it has obviously been made by someone who has no understanding of the game whatsoever. This needs to change if you want satisfied customers.

Once again, thank you for your prompt response; that was encouraging.
                        Unfortunately you read the post incorrectly.
                        What Arthur said was this was the player mods highest priority in suggesting to Gaea what should be worked on.
                        This does not mean that this is Gaea's highest priority.
                        It is fairly obvious that Gaea's highest priority is getting people to spend more money.
                        That is all they seem to care about.

Comment

Working...
                        X