Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

RT Team please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RT Team please help

We all are short of kings banners , we could buy merlin token chest in last 24h of comp but there was no madness . We cant exchange anything! Can u inform dev team to extend exchange and let us chance to get more kings banners as we need them the most . The ones that should be the hardest to get we have loads ! Screw up !

Good luck

They Will inform Gaea and thats it...same with stamina Gaea took away, still hasnt returned. Good luck trying to get Some help from Gaea

Comment

Originally posted by Kemor View Post
      We all are short of kings banners , we could buy merlin token chest in last 24h of comp but there was no madness . We cant exchange anything! Can u inform dev team to extend exchange and let us chance to get more kings banners as we need them the most . The ones that should be the hardest to get we have loads ! Screw up !
      It was no mistake. Gaea are money hungry aholes who have decided to screw players until they quit.
      Every time it looks as if they have decided to run a fair competition or listen to their players, their true nature comes back out.
      This is why no one who is actually involved with the company ever responds to the forums.
      They don't have the courage to actually try and justify their sense of "fair play".
      Mainly because the term fair does not really exist in their vocabulary.
      I feel sorry for their parents who must be embarrassed to have raised people who treat others in such a manner.
      Of course being the liars that they are, they probably lie to their parents also and tell them how great they and the company they work for is.

They will never get another cent from me.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptBlood View Post
        It was no mistake. Gaea are money hungry aholes who have decided to screw players until they quit.
        Every time it looks as if they have decided to run a fair competition or listen to their players, their true nature comes back out.
        This is why no one who is actually involved with the company ever responds to the forums.
        They don't have the courage to actually try and justify their sense of "fair play".
        Mainly because the term fair does not really exist in their vocabulary.
        I feel sorry for their parents who must be embarrassed to have raised people who treat others in such a manner.
        Of course being the liars that they are, they probably lie to their parents also and tell them how great they and the company they work for is.

They will never get another cent from me.
        I notice even they player mods don't have any response.
        So much for them being our voice.

Comment

We realize that banners were hard to get and many players were waiting for a Sunday madness to collect the final items needed for exchanges. Unfortunately, the exchange was over before we could address this with Gaea.

Since there have been several issues with exchange events recently, we are recommending the following:
          1) Exchanges be scheduled to end on Tuesday or Wednesday (rather than Sunday night) so that there is time to address any issues that take place with madness or other collection events over the weekend (like no madness on Sunday this time, or no tokens available in the shop on other occasions).
          2) Announce the timeline in advance, including the last date on which items will be available to collect, and the last date for exchanges (ideally 24 hours after collection ends).
          KBN Player Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Guinevere RT View Post
            We realize that banners were hard to get and many players were waiting for a Sunday madness to collect the final items needed for exchanges. Unfortunately, the exchange was over before we could address this with Gaea.

Since there have been several issues with exchange events recently, we are recommending the following:
            1) Exchanges be scheduled to end on Tuesday or Wednesday (rather than Sunday night) so that there is time to address any issues that take place with madness or other collection events over the weekend (like no madness on Sunday this time, or no tokens available in the shop on other occasions).
            2) Announce the timeline in advance, including the last date on which items will be available to collect, and the last date for exchanges (ideally 24 hours after collection ends).
            Nice of you too comment 3 days after the fact.
            Does no good at all.
            And as far as the event ending, when I first posted the message, there were still 8 hours left and it was Monday morning in China.
            There was plenty of time for them to correct the issue and even extend the game.
            And this is not the first time that they have done this.

It is clear to me that Gaea and you do not have anyone but Gaea's best interests at heart.

At this point in time, it is too late for me.
            I will be posting constant messages though letting everyone else know what I think of Geae's practices and warn them not to waste their money on a company that treats their players with such contempt.

Comment

Nice of you too comment 3 days after the fact.
              Does no good at all.
              And as far as the event ending, when I first posted the message, there were still 8 hours left and it was Monday morning in China.
              There was plenty of time for them to correct the issue and even extend the game.
              And this is not the first time that they have done this.

It is clear to me that Gaea and you do not have anyone but Gaea's best interests at heart.

At this point in time, it is too late for me.
              I will be posting constant messages though letting everyone else know what I think of Geae's practices and warn them not to waste their money on a company that treats their players with such contempt.
              Well said Blood, Gaea's contemptuous and disrespectful behaviour towards it's players is truly exceptional.

Comment

They are busy

Dont forget the player representatives are busy moving threads 😣 Thats why it takes them 3 days to reply.

Comment

RT ! For last 24 h of exchange in the shop there was madness chest avialable to purchase but no madness running, thats obviously gaea fcku up. We spend our money to get banners! They constructed this event with not enough kings banners and way too much of warriors ones that you dont need that much. Most players didnt exchange lowest chest as thats inly what you could do with so many kings banners and we all waiting for extra exchange and fix this problem. Now money is gone and support cooy/paste that there is a change to get all banners and its same for everyone. More ppl have to ask itunes, google for money back.
                  Is there will be extended exchange and extra madness for kings/ guardians banners ??
                  Or wr can move on and dont play next ones in fear that we will be scamed again ?

Also new promo about collecting sphere every day to get gems ... Where from ? Why there is no mails with propper informations

Comment

RT ! For last 24 h of exchange in the shop there was madness chest avialable to purchase but no madness running, thats obviously gaea fcku up. We spend our money to get banners! They constructed this event with not enough kings banners and way too much of warriors ones that you dont need that much. Most players didnt exchange lowest chest as thats inly what you could do with so many kings banners and we all waiting for extra exchange and fix this problem. Now money is gone and support cooy/paste that there is a change to get all banners and its same for everyone. More ppl have to ask itunes, google for money back.
                    Is there will be extended exchange and extra madness for kings/ guardians banners ??
                    Or wr can move on and dont play next ones in fear that we will be scamed again ?

Also new promo about collecting sphere every day to get gems ... Where from ? Why there is no mails with propper informations
                    You will be scammed again. This is not the first time they have done the exact same thing.
                    They are either clueless, which is a good possibility, just don't care about their customers (an even greater possibility) or down right theives which should be prosecuted. I'm leaning towards the last one right now.
                    I would get any money back from iTunes before Gaea is out of business, which considering how poorly run the company seems to be, might be tomorrow or next week.
                    Either that or they will fold up and take all your money to the Bahama's to live while they laugh at the fools who gave them money.

Comment

You will be scammed again. This is not the first time they have done the exact same thing.
                      They are either clueless, which is a good possibility, just don't care about their customers (an even greater possibility) or down right theives which should be prosecuted. I'm leaning towards the last one right now.
                      I would get any money back from iTunes before Gaea is out of business, which considering how poorly run the company seems to be, might be tomorrow or next week.
                      Either that or they will fold up and take all your money to the Bahama's to live while they laugh at the fools who gave them money.
                      they could be clueless thieves that don't care I think that is the highest probability of all the choices lol

Comment

Well Said !

My biggest issue is with being ripped off at every turn. I feel the same way about Merlin and Lunettes. I will happily support the gem strike, because this blatant grab for money has escalated so Quickly. Kabam started it and Gaea have run with it !!!
                        So many are leaving. Dedicated players. New players will not put up the glitches, and lagg that effects game play, the disgusting grap for money, the disparity or the boring events. So who will be playing ??? The glimmer of light shows, and then is smothered by event and mini game Fok up's, where players are left with the reminants in their inventories, to be reminded daily of the comptempt and disregard Gaea shows its players.

Please stop destroying this game and bring the value and fun back !
                        Star45

Comment

I guess everyone is quiet about banners . So we can foret about extra merlin and extended exchange ?! Cool itunes here i come !!!

Comment

I guess everyone is quiet about banners . So we can foret about extra merlin and extended exchange ?! Cool itunes here i come !!!
                            Since Gaea never respond you could forget about it the second it happened.
                            Still pissed though.

Comment

Working...
                            X