Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Great start NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great start NOT

Well June is here and we were told new comps
    Prizes calender and tower exchanges
    And as usual it's all still crap ! how much longer are we to wait till something gets done
    Customer service is still non existant does not even understand consumer rights let alone the game or its issues come on Kabam take the game back Gaea is useless and does not keep its word

Bad to worse

Nobody from Gaea seems to be takin any notice of the players and their wishes. Could we please have some communication indicating what will be done, or at least what is trying to be achieved.

Comment

Starting with June transition:
      Calendar prizes were updated.
      Prizes have been updated, and many of them appear to be very popular.
      Madness games have been updated.
      Various games and chests have been adjusted.

Moving forward:
      We are gathering perspective from players re: knight marshal gold requirement.
      We are gathering suggestions from players re: dropping from alliance and hitting team mates to win the kills comps.
      We have a list of suggestions under consideration that range from:
      • "reassign all troops"
      • inventory cleanup
      • tier 6 defense
      • daily chance

We are going to continue to collect ideas to improve the prizes for tournaments.
      We are going to work on new mini-games/events, though this likely will not happen in the short term.
      We will continue to monitor Grail Wars and report the issues.

The bulk of the above hit list was generated specifically by player feedback across all channels.
      There are other game developments in the pipeline!
      Last edited by Arthur RT; 06-07-2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Arthur, you should repost that in an active location. 'Past Events' should be on lock down to prevent new posts. It was meant to be an archive.

Comment

Mnn yeah much better lmao

Originally posted by Arthur RT View Post
          Starting with June transition:
          Calendar prizes were updated.
          Prizes have been updated, and many of them appear to be very popular.
          Madness games have been updated.
          Various games and chests have been adjusted.

Moving forward:
          We are gathering perspective from players re: knight marshal gold requirement.
          We are gathering suggestions from players re: dropping from alliance and hitting team mates to win the kills comps.
          We have a list of suggestions under consideration that range from:
          • "reassign all troops"
          • inventory cleanup
          • tier 6 defense
          • daily chance

We are going to continue to collect ideas to improve the prizes for tournaments.
          We are going to work on new mini-games/events, though this likely will not happen in the short term.
          We will continue to monitor Grail Wars and report the issues.

The bulk of the above hit list was generated specifically by player feedback across all channels.
          There are other game developments in the pipeline!

Yet none of the game has been fixed yet
          Still can't elevate workshop
          Still can't lock Knights
          Comps still keep reverting to old ones (kill comp lev 12 hammer ) so two years ago !
          Still can't get customer service to replace missing items ( they say they are in able )
          Still can't get them to understand the game and it's issues
          Round tower exchanges still missing after two months of telling customer service ( game is working correctly )
          Merlin madness still has too many non premium items in it and now drop rates have been altered for the worse for the few now in it
          Yeah really good stat
          And where are ya getting this info it's not from forum posts or customer service feed back ( they don't understand English ) and have no idea how game works
          There is was an official Koc chat killshift was in till it over whelmed him then surveys which 90% of ppl filled in and yet still nothing we actually suggested or asked for has been done I face mainly done the opposite and whhppdeedoo ya put some gems in calender , how about the stamina in tower ya forgot again the turn left or right and open all button for items a token system for these collect comps so we don't get inventory clogged with useless items we invariably paid for !
          Yeah much better not!
          Last edited by Patfairhead; 06-12-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Please work with us Gaea

Gaea ... Mods ... Anyone ...

There have been changed in the game, some good and some bad. Whilst we do appreciate the developments that have moved the game slightly forward, there is still much to be done.

Players are disgruntled at the lack of progress they can make. Prizes appeared to be updated but that was a very brief window of hope, with level 12 hammers being offered again shortly after.

We are not being unreasonable. Whilst we appreciate that those who spend their money on the game should see a benefit for their gem buying, it seems to be an unreasonable gap between those who do spend large amounts and those who don't. It's also worth pointing out that many more would spend if they saw much of a benefit that didn't seem to require huge amounts of money and for a very short term gain.

Again I would like to highlight the importance of communication. We as customers feel ignored. Customer support is appauling and causes anger and frustration, most often by a response that completely ignores the issues raised.

I wish it were possible to have a decent conversation with someone about how this game can be improved for everyone, and hopefully the game could last another four years.

Bouie

Comment

Gaea is false i agree with patfairhead

I agree with patfairhead
              Originally posted by Patfairhead View Post
              Yet none of the game has been fixed yet
              Still can't elevate workshop
              Still can't lock Knights
              Comps still keep reverting to old ones (kill comp lev 12 hammer ) so two years ago !
              Still can't get customer service to replace missing items ( they say they are in able )
              Still can't get them to understand the game and it's issues
              Round tower exchanges still missing after two months of telling customer service ( game is working correctly )
              Merlin madness still has too many non premium items in it and now drop rates have been altered for the worse for the few now in it
              Yeah really good stat
              And where are ya getting this info it's not from forum posts or customer service feed back ( they don't understand English ) and have no idea how game works
              There is was an official Koc chat killshift was in till it over whelmed him then surveys which 90% of ppl filled in and yet still nothing we actually suggested or asked for has been done I face mainly done the opposite and whhppdeedoo ya put some gems in calender , how about the stamina in tower ya forgot again the turn left or right and open all button for items a token system for these collect comps so we don't get inventory clogged with useless items we invariably paid for !
              Yeah much better not!

Comment

Attention needed

I am writing today to complain of the poor service I personally have received from Gaea . I have made several attempts to contact the awful customer service department you're having available for your patrons.

I am most annoyed that I have wasted a lot of my time, energy and money on a game that at one time was fun and in the players best interest. My impression that Gaea was going to take over and make this game user friendly again has been tarnished, and I am now concerned about keeping my existing gaming account.

Furthermore, I am concerned that Gaea does not have the players best interest in mind. How does a company plan to keep patrons coming back when the choices they are making are making people question the mere fact that Gaea does not care about whom is using their product nor their concerns.

Gaea has made empty promises to make "changes in the game that are player friendly" nothing has been done gear is going out of date weekly, tourney and prizes are for old and outdated things that are just piling up in inventory and are useless to the daily player. Harassment and cheating is profound in global chats and reports but Gaea is choosing to overlook this situation. Companies fail when patrons are dismissed. This is going to happen to Gaea unless you decide to take your players views and opinions seriously.

I trust this is not the way Gaea wished to conduct business with valued customers?I have been with KOC for 4+ years, and the customer service has just been declining (failing users) more and more.

Are customers important to Gaea? Are you concerned that players are quitting a game they have invested lots of money in because their opinions are not being taken into consideration? I would welcome the opportunity to discuss matters further and to learn of how you propose to prevent situations from recurring. I look forward to hearing from you.

Please do something Gaea its your responsibility as a service provider.

Comment

Sad to read that Gaea is treating KoC just as bad as Kom, not surprised though.

Read my signature as to why.
                  Did you know?

GAEA is an acronym for:

Gamers Are Exiting Allover

Comment

Working...
                  X