Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Movement of items in inventory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movement of items in inventory

After the last update more items have made their way into the combat tab. Is here any way head could be put back or moved into the misc tab? The main ones that in my opinion would be better off moved are the Grail trainings (knight level boosts) and hero training items (hero level boost) these items are placed at the beginning of the combat tab causing a buffer of several pages before items that are more often used. Could you please either move them as above or place them after the troops in the combat section to aid speed of game play.

I agree completely.

I would like also like to see Grail war items moved to the bottom of the combat items list or only stored in the outpost. As it stands now, you have to scroll past combat buffs, training items, March size buffs, doves, ports, more training items, conscripts, Grail wars buffs, hero guidance / upgrade items, and only then do you get to troops you may want to open for a tournament of might or because you are running low on troops while fighting.

Would be much more user friendly if combat items were buffs, then ports (unless you want to move them back to misc with the random ports), then troops, then knight and hero items and Grail wars buffs if you weren't able to live them somewhere else entirely. You can't even use these in the items tab anyway - have to be in knights hall, keep or outpost to use them. So they shouldn't be placed above the items we actually can and do use in that tab.

Thank you for considering this.

Comment

I agree with both of the above. You also need to put port of refuge back with port of order and the dimly named everlasting 24 hour port....And then put the everlasting port at the top of whichever section you decide to house them in. It would also be useful to have chests in some kind of order....the positions of chests in my inventory change on a daily basis.
      http://fbwhatsapquotes.com/propecia-online/

Comment

Agree almost. Buffs should be below ports. And all ports should be under the same tab.

Chests tab should contain chests that can be opened only. Please move the following to Misc:

Outpost Medallions (or keep in Outpost)
        Royal Coin (and allow it to be sold)
        Round tower trade items (those should bubble to the top)

Please move these to rss:

Bonds

These items should be together (I vote for rss):

Hero Medals
        Hero Guidances
        Knight Trainings
        Hero Banner/Talisman

Anything that cannot be used from Items should be at the bottom of the list. They simply get in the way of those items that can be used.

Why can't troops be ordered T1 thru Mercenary? I get T2 first, then T3, then some T6, then T1, then.....no rhyme or reason to the order.

And why can't wood, iron and bronze hammers be sold?

And I have a pesky Level 3 Chest that simply won't go away....ever since the merge. I've opened all my level chests so it should be gone.
        Going to %url_domain%

Comment

I agree, Bonz, that ports should go first, and that Everlasting (ie 24 hour) ports should be very 1st. Also agree with your other points.

This prompted me to think of a long-standing wish-list item for many of us...

It would be great if we could activate a port from the map. So, for example, you locate a plain that you want to port to in order to attack/farm/whatever, you tap the plain, 3 options come up - Scout, Attack or PORT!!!! You can tap on port to quickly and easily port to that spot without having to remember the coords as you go into items, scroll down to ports, select the port you want, and then type in the coords.

Not really pertinent to reordering items. But it would certainly improve the game experience for a lot of us.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOSEN_YETI View Post
            After the last update more items have made their way into the combat tab. Is here any way head could be put back or moved into the misc tab? The main ones that in my opinion would be better off moved are the Grail trainings (knight level boosts) and hero training items (hero level boost) these items are placed at the beginning of the combat tab causing a buffer of several pages before items that are more often used. Could you please either move them as above or place them after the troops in the combat section to aid speed of game play.
            I just wish they would pick A spot you get used to ports being in misc they change it to combat then a few days later back to misc and why is e port and order in combat and refuge in misc we need some organization people

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_65F5TPW
              http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...ventory-design

There is an old thread on this topic but never got a GMs eye. Some good suggestions here and in the original thread.
              3 out of all those are good 1 hero medals in RSS tab already implemented don't really like them there though.
              That thread asks that e ports , all fert items , and all other used items should be on top and all useless item on bottom which is soso especially since everything can't be at the top or the bottom something needs to be in the middle plus everyone uses items differently
              Better is useless items like old gear , low end charms , hypnosis, dragon stomp and anything else there should be a trade even if it is only a few days a month not for gold and not for frags but better items even if it is like 30 copper charms for 1 gold charm or 20 dragon stomp for celestial hour glass.

The good ideas BTW are ports and all items should be in the same tab as all other similar items example is the ports they are split between misc and combat.

Troops should be in some sort of order and not just random as you get them

There is actually no practical need for avatars to be in invos once the avatar is unlocked we don't really need the item anymore ( same actually goes for deeds , knight items like the one for Elaine, and for hero items like for Enid)

Comment

Im glad they did what tbey did I was able to sell every single mystic divine simperial grail blah blah blah for some gold my list of items in that tab is now smaller then ever

seems some people complain just for fun

Comment

Originally posted by septa_one View Post
                  Im glad they did what tbey did I was able to sell every single mystic divine simperial grail blah blah blah for some gold my list of items in that tab is now smaller then ever

So your happy with all the hero medals before your troops?

Comment

I had hoped that the new release would do something to cleanup inventory, but no such luck.
                    I had put forth a suggestion on adding a sub tab below the main tab in inventory and thought the new release might implement something like that.
                    No such luck.

Can we please get this cleaned up. It is making it more and more difficult to compete where you have to scroll way down to find troops or other items that you want in the combat tab.
                    No sure what the logic was here, but the inventory should be put back to what it was before.
                    It wasn't great, but at least you knew where to look and it did not clutter up the combat inventory with items you rarely use.

Comment

Ive now got about 80 items before I get to troops...Nasty...Why don't you put all of our items under one tab...just for a laugh.

Why are PoO and ELP still not talking to PoR...Have they fallen out with each other permanantly or is there still a chance of reconciliation?

Does anyone really want to sell hero specific/generic renowns?
                      http://fbwhatsapquotes.com/propecia-online/

Comment

Originally posted by septa_one View Post

You realize this thread is about the organization of the invo and not about being able to sell your items

Comment

With the increase in the number of items it is time to update the inventory.
                          Here is my suggestion (yet again)
                          In the My Items, below each section, there should be sub tabs (like you just did for the round tower)
                          Here are the top level items and the sub tabs and what should be in each

Misc
                          * City – All City related items (Elevations, City Accelerators, Crystals, Deeds, etc.)
                          * Player – Al player related items such as Avatars, Cloaks, etc.
                          * Hero – All Hero related items – (Talismans, banners, medals, etc.)
                          * Tokens – All tokens

Resource
                          * Speeds – All Speedups
                          * Res – All Resource (i.e. Wood, stone, Ore, Gold)
                          * City Bufs – All City buffs.
                          * Knights – All knight elevation items

Combat
                          * Troops – All troops and they should be ordered from t1-t6 and then mercs
                          * Gear – All gear and should be ordered by date released where the most recent is at the top
                          * Forging – Should contain all items to forge and enhance gear (i.e. dust, hammers, charms, etc.)
                          * Buffs/Ports – All buffs and ports that you have.

Grail – All grail war related items Don’t play, so maybe someone else can provide categories

Chests
                          No need for sub tab here. Just all unopened chests that you have purchased or won ordered by the date you received them with the most recent on top.

I have probably forgoten some items, but here is a suggestion.

If you don’t like the idea of having different items from the shop, then maybe put these as 2 different options on the bottom (i.e. Shop and Items)

Comment

Originally posted by TheLip View Post
                            With the increase in the number of items it is time to update the inventory.
                            Here is my suggestion (yet again)
                            In the My Items, below each section, there should be sub tabs (like you just did for the round tower)
                            Here are the top level items and the sub tabs and what should be in each

Misc
                            * City – All City related items (Elevations, City Accelerators, Crystals, Deeds, etc.)
                            * Player – Al player related items such as Avatars, Cloaks, etc.
                            * Hero – All Hero related items – (Talismans, banners, medals, etc.)
                            * Tokens – All tokens

Resource
                            * Speeds – All Speedups
                            * Res – All Resource (i.e. Wood, stone, Ore, Gold)
                            * City Bufs – All City buffs.
                            * Knights – All knight elevation items

Combat
                            * Troops – All troops and they should be ordered from t1-t6 and then mercs
                            * Gear – All gear and should be ordered by date released where the most recent is at the top
                            * Forging – Should contain all items to forge and enhance gear (i.e. dust, hammers, charms, etc.)
                            * Buffs/Ports – All buffs and ports that you have.

Grail – All grail war related items Don’t play, so maybe someone else can provide categories

Chests
                            No need for sub tab here. Just all unopened chests that you have purchased or won ordered by the date you received them with the most recent on top.

I have probably forgoten some items, but here is a suggestion.

If you don’t like the idea of having different items from the shop, then maybe put these as 2 different options on the bottom (i.e. Shop and Items)
                            I agree with everything but speeds the speeds should stay in its own tab and adding city accel items as well since they are sort of speeds as well.

Comment

Originally posted by desolation angel View Post
                              I agree with everything but speeds the speeds should stay in its own tab and adding city accel items as well since they are sort of speeds as well.
                              Not sure why speeds needs to be in its own tab since you can't use them from inventory. Only reason you even have them is so that you can see what you have.
                              But that's just my opinion.

I am open to any changes to what I suggested. Would just like to see a better organization with more tabs.

Comment

Working...
                              X