Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Hospital Glitch still works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao, i don't use it. My point is for them to learn to compete by good gameplay or stop crying

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofwarning View Post
      Desolation, it's not only about alts. It can also be two friends who calls each other on the phone and tell the other when the attack lands, or over the web via Skype etc. It's not guranteed but it can be reasonably easy reproduced. This is how Wall Street 133 cheated to win the last two servers and how they were able to stay light years ahead of all other alliances. If this isn't scrubbed they will repeat the behavior agajn and cost legit players.
      I said you don't need an alt and you don't even need a friend it can be an abandoned city that produces RSS doesn't matter my point is it isn't as easy as you think compared to other means . that is my point like Brady said you can spend your time here or you can spend it in the game . I play on several worlds and can compete just fine without cheating and apparently I do well vs those that do I also don't spend much . I can gain 100 mil easy from campaign for a minor commitment and I don't have to bother collecting the RSS , coordinating an attack to the precise moment , and then having enough speeds ( most likely obtained from campaign in place of troops) and then above all that only 75 % of the troops lost have the possibility to be healed . where as I can campaign and replace the troops faster then they can be healed even with the glitch and stamina is fairly easy to get.

Again it would be nice if they fixed the problem but it is as problematic as you and others make it sound

Comment

I
        Originally posted by desolation angel View Post
        I said you don't need an alt and you don't even need a friend it can be an abandoned city that produces RSS doesn't matter my point is it isn't as easy as you think compared to other means . that is my point like Brady said you can spend your time here or you can spend it in the game . I play on several worlds and can compete just fine without cheating and apparently I do well vs those that do I also don't spend much . I can gain 100 mil easy from campaign for a minor commitment and I don't have to bother collecting the RSS , coordinating an attack to the precise moment , and then having enough speeds ( most likely obtained from campaign in place of troops) and then above all that only 75 % of the troops lost have the possibility to be healed . where as I can campaign and replace the troops faster then they can be healed even with the glitch and stamina is fairly easy to get.

Again it would be nice if they fixed the problem but it is as problematic as you and others make it sound
        You must be campaigning very fast to gain 1/2 billion migh or more in seconds for comps. Requiring billions of rss which you must be equally able to obtain from farming (including the gold)

Comment

this is ugly

The glitch absolutely still works to create infinite res using hospitals and it will ruin underworld. Royal_Pain in 130 uses it round the clock to cheat to win tons of might events and has been caught bragging about it in his alliance chat.
          Voiceofwarning, it is sad what u r doing here, sad for everyon who is trying to find a solution for better gaming, sad for who know you and will get twisted, sad for everything, ROYalpain never ever did that glitch, he doesnt know how work, or ever try to do it, it is sad that u come here to make up lies about others, he never bragged in AC about it cuz he never did the glitch, all u saw was he killing the boss to fill his hospital and use the rss that our bank provided, he had no rss or glitched any rss, u r a liar, i hope you interorize that forums are for resolve problems and not make out lies who lead somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON_LEADER View Post
            Voiceofwarning, it is sad what u r doing here, sad for everyon who is trying to find a solution for better gaming, sad for who know you and will get twisted, sad for everything, ROYalpain never ever did that glitch, he doesnt know how work, or ever try to do it, it is sad that u come here to make up lies about others, he never bragged in AC about it cuz he never did the glitch, all u saw was he killing the boss to fill his hospital and use the rss that our bank provided, he had no rss or glitched any rss, u r a liar, i hope you interorize that forums are for resolve problems and not make out lies who lead somewhere else.
            This isn't about being personal leader, stop defending a player who has already been warned multiple times for cheating with the double claim. You wanna let scumbags cheaters in your alliance and "win" by cheating round the clock than by all means. You already lost the respect you had in 130 as everyone knows who and what you've allowed in to make it to the top in might. Stop being defensive and accept that your player is using the heal glitch round the clock. And if you can't, explain why he is hitting dozens of players with t-6 and level 225 Knights with no gear. Go ahead, the forum is all ears. I can't WAIT to see how you try and justify that.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOSEN_YETI View Post
              I

You must be campaigning very fast to gain 1/2 billion migh or more in seconds for comps. Requiring billions of rss which you must be equally able to obtain from farming (including the gold)
              Takes me about 2 min to farm 500 mil might from campaign not that hard and again you need speeds for healing you don't for healing . healing may be a decent way to gain might but campaign is better . you can even farm tokens again and the last few madnesses have been awesome for might I found a bunch of chests with millions of t1 through t4 .

So again it would be nice if kabam fixed the problem but still not worried since I have crud loads of might waiting to be opened.

Comment

I

Actually I pushed the wrong button it is 100 mil in 2 min

Comment

Originally posted by desolation angel View Post
                  Takes me about 2 min to farm 500 mil might from campaign not that hard and again you need speeds for healing you don't for healing . healing may be a decent way to gain might but campaign is better . you can even farm tokens again and the last few madnesses have been awesome for might I found a bunch of chests with millions of t1 through t4 .

So again it would be nice if kabam fixed the problem but still not worried since I have crud loads of might waiting to be opened.
                  2 mins? 500 million might? From what level? Because I don't see how you can farm more than 30-40 mil at best on a single potion.

Comment

It's around 30 mill a potion may be a little more or less depending on how lucky you are. Probably a little less since the spots have been reduced again. So you could do 500 mill once a week using all your stamina. Or glitch the hospital as some are doing never worry about food or gold and do it several times a day that's the problem. Yes lots of might to burn From Madness so those using the hospital/rss get the might use it kill it off in campaign, the boss or sending Knights with no gear then heal to use it again. Might not be an issue in whatever world you are in but it is in several others.

Comment

2 mins? 500 million might? From what level? Because I don't see how you can farm more than 30-40 mil at best on a single potion.
                      Read the next post before post I said it wasn't 500 I made a mistake it is 100 mil and you can use more then 1 potion in 2 min

Comment

It's around 30 mill a potion may be a little more or less depending on how lucky you are. Probably a little less since the spots have been reduced again. So you could do 500 mill once a week using all your stamina. Or glitch the hospital as some are doing never worry about food or gold and do it several times a day that's the problem. Yes lots of might to burn From Madness so those using the hospital/rss get the might use it kill it off in campaign, the boss or sending Knights with no gear then heal to use it again. Might not be an issue in whatever world you are in but it is in several others.
                        The max you can get from 1 potion is around 40 mil ( I avg about 25 mil ) I have about 30 stamina left in my invo ( I am lazy) I know there are players with more but everyone gets one free refill a day through the 1 refill hit every hour ( 24 hours 24 hits a day) you can also get 1 refill a day ( and a second every 4 th day) and you can get upto 10 stamina from malagant and when kabam has stamina in RT for frags that is an extra 1-6 more stamina . so it isn't hard to say an avg player can atleast 3 stamina a day that avgs from 120 to 70 mil might easy a day

1 hit from campaign takes 1 sec (not counting troop selection , and prize screen ) so it isn't a stretch to say you can use 3 stamina with in a 2 to 3 min window and that is like I said 120 to 70 mil

And lets face it 3 stamina is a min I got 6 today alone so that is 240 mil which is significant

Comment

Working...
                        X