Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Hospital Glitch still works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospital Glitch still works

Hey guys I keep getting posts and emails about the hospital glitch for healing rss still works. While I'm sure many players love the glitch, I can't fathom why Kabam is okay with it? I guess this is why everyone voted for it to count in TOM's? I for one will not be spending the vast majority of my time trying to compete in Under World while this glitch is still working. I have always been against having an alt, but if you guys like the glitch and it's the new way of plaing the game then I will have to adapt. Let me know if you guys are for the glitch or against it? I'm just curious if the majority like the glitch or is there those out there that feel the glitch is ruining the game? I am almost sure Wallstreet will be using it in the new Purg which puts players like myself at a disadvantage.

Not sure wat world your in rathgar but I havent heard anything about it still working in 133.. i have seen a few, posts elsewhere saying that it doesnt work also,,?

Comment

I have heard alot about that ally u mentioned in purg though I dont know them just lots of talk about them cheating , I do hope kabam can monitor some for cheating if this is the case,it doesnt make it fair for us who are trying to get somewhere doing it legimately.

Comment

Originally posted by Rathgar1 View Post
        Hey guys I keep getting posts and emails about the hospital glitch for healing rss still works. While I'm sure many players love the glitch, I can't fathom why Kabam is okay with it? I guess this is why everyone voted for it to count in TOM's? I for one will not be spending the vast majority of my time trying to compete in Under World while this glitch is still working. I have always been against having an alt, but if you guys like the glitch and it's the new way of plaing the game then I will have to adapt. Let me know if you guys are for the glitch or against it? I'm just curious if the majority like the glitch or is there those out there that feel the glitch is ruining the game? I am almost sure Wallstreet will be using it in the new Purg which puts players like myself at a disadvantage.
        I have seen a few posts in here that say it still works but I don't think it does any more people think it does mostly because of the crazy might gains going on but you have take in account that the madnesses give away a ton of might and all the stamina that is given out you can hit campaign for a ton of might.

Comment

Yes im thinking the same angel,

Comment

The glitch absolutely still works to create infinite res using hospitals and it will ruin underworld. Royal_Pain in 130 uses it round the clock to cheat to win tons of might events and has been caught bragging about it in his alliance chat.

Comment

^not to mention it's been playtested by several legit players. Yes the glitch still works. So anyone who doesn't cheat in Underworld will get shafted just like they did in inferno

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofwarning View Post
                The glitch absolutely still works to create infinite res using hospitals and it will ruin underworld. Royal_Pain in 130 uses it round the clock to cheat to win tons of might events and has been caught bragging about it in his alliance chat.
                It doesn't create infinite RSS it doesn't create RSS at all what it does is it made it so none of the RSS you have is used and it did by using the lag in the system when a city is attacked . everyone says you need an alt but that isn't necessarily true you just needed an empty city with RSS cause the system can't tell the difference between a normal and your alt city they are both another city . you still need the RSS to start the healing which can be stolen even more so in a pvp world. Plus like I said you still need speeds as well most players get there speeds from campaign which also can provide a ton of might it took me 20 min to farm 100 million might from campaign and I have about 400 million in my invo from madness and I will tell I gem very little so a gemmer I am sure could easily do far better then that .

Also I did fairly well on inferno didn't gem much and didn't need to cheat so it can be done .

Comment

Lol just because someone brags about something doesn't make it true . I see people brag about winning tons of gems all the time doesn't make it true.

Comment

Hello. Our developers are investigating these allegations. If anyone has evidence or further info, feel free to contact me via a PM.

Comment

Desolation, you can steal the res with an alt twice, meaning you can create more of it. It's a serverside lag issue. And on top of the bragging, it's been easy to reproduce, and said player is constantly hitting whoever is open with t-6 to fill his hospital and heal during non TK events. And this is using Knights with no gear.Pretty much speaks for itself.

Comment

Desolation, you can steal the res with an alt twice, meaning you can create more of it. It's a serverside lag issue. And on top of the bragging, it's been easy to reproduce, and said player is constantly hitting whoever is open with t-6 to fill his hospital and heal during non TK events. And this is using Knights with no gear.Pretty much speaks for itself.
                        As an alt can be to produce high volumes of RSS is true other players cities can do it on multiple different servers I found other players cities that produce high amounts of RSS ( a will tell you this if you there alts name and location as it seems you do farm it then it won't work at all ) yes if it works still as you say it does then it would be nice to fix it but it also isn't something I am worried about either if they want to waste there time alt building, alt hitting and campaigning for speeds fine they are the ones losing out .

Comment

Desolation, it's not only about alts. It can also be two friends who calls each other on the phone and tell the other when the attack lands, or over the web via Skype etc. It's not guranteed but it can be reasonably easy reproduced. This is how Wall Street 133 cheated to win the last two servers and how they were able to stay light years ahead of all other alliances. If this isn't scrubbed they will repeat the behavior agajn and cost legit players.

Comment

Do any of you play the game or just cry in the forums 24/7 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brady83 View Post
                              Do any of you play the game or just cry in the forums 24/7 ?
                              I'm guessing you had planned to use this then. Hopefully all the info I and other have sent through will get this fixed or have hospitals pulled from the server.

Comment

Working...
                              X