Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

UNDERWORLD - Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNDERWORLD - Official Discussion Thread

Welcome to the Official Underworld Hardcore PvP Server thread!

We are excited to open this new PvP server. You can check the official announcement thread HERE.
    We are always monitoring your feedback so please keep the posts in this thread constructive.

Underworld: IMPORTANT! Home Worlds

Before starting an account in the Underworld server, please first log into the account where you want your rewards to be sent. Underworld can then be found in the "English" server tab.

Example:

I am from world 131. I want my rewards to be sent to world 131. I make sure I am playing on 131 before I create an account on Underworld.
    My rewards are then sent to world 131 at the end of the event (within 72 hours of the realm closing).

(Please note that we're unable to modify home worlds / send prizes elsewhere if these instructions are not followed.)

help? Info, prices, gameplay? Hardcore? Gemmers-party? Healing? And already starting this friday. Isn't this a little bit to fast?

Comment

How about just level 215 knights! No specials, just real hardcore without people having a massive advantage by buying gear n upgrade items. Make it a real pvp world without the possibillity to gem. That would make it a lot more interesting for the majority of people who still play this game

Comment

Stupid

Is kascam retarded? already a new season type bullsh*t and we havent even recieved our prizes from the shadowstalker season. Im done kascam. F**k you guys.

Comment

I think this i too fast you already make knightmare gear now new gear? Are you already want bangkrupt so need many money lol

Comment

Dana, please post the list of prizes, including stats for new gear, as soon as possible. In the two prior pvp events, players had a lot to say about the prizes and the stats. One of the things that made purgatory so successful was that LordLohki listened to player feedback and adjusted the prizes so that the various levels were all attractive and players felt it was worth our time to participate. Inferno caused more player dissatisfaction because there was not time between the announcement and the start to take much player feedback into account, and the one major piece of feedback on gear stats that WAS taken into account and resulted in changes was not communicated well. So some of us knew what we were competing for, and others received gear vastly different than expected.

I really enjoy these special hardcore pvp events and I'm glad you're holding another one. Just want it to be successful, and for players to feel it is worth their time to participate.

Comment

@Lady Morganna : gear details were posted under the General Discussion / Gear Archive.

For the rest I agree with you. It s only two days left, we have no clue on the prizes/raking etc ... Dana pls try to act at east as during Inferno so that we can share thoughts and fb, incl to the max extent all in one info (vs spread as for the gear stat, to avoid miunderstading and surpises such as the change in values of certain pieces of Inferno gear). thanks in advance

Comment

Agree 100% with everything Morganna said above. There was a great deal of frustration over Inferno for all the reasons mentioned. Participants need to know as soon as possible what the prizes are and how the rankings will work before committing time, effort and even hard earned cash into the event. Most enjoy these PvP events but really two days notice isn't enough time to iron out potential wrinkles before it starts.

Please let us know a timeframe for when you will be releasing these details so we can plan and we don't have a repeat of Inferno.

Could we also ensure please that you guys do not abandon the forums during this event as happened with Inferno. This caused a lot of unnecessary dissatisfaction and frustration for many players.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabbster View Post
                  Agree 100% with everything Morganna said above. There was a great deal of frustration over Inferno for all the reasons mentioned. Participants need to know as soon as possible what the prizes are and how the rankings will work before committing time, effort and even hard earned cash into the event. Most enjoy these PvP events but really two days notice isn't enough time to iron out potential wrinkles before it starts.

Please let us know a timeframe for when you will be releasing these details so we can plan and we don't have a repeat of Inferno.

Could we also ensure please that you guys do not abandon the forums during this event as happened with Inferno. This caused a lot of unnecessary dissatisfaction and frustration for many players.

Hello, I'll quote you here Gabbster but also addressing various questions from different folks.

Details: Remaining details will be posted tomorrow if not before (tomorrow UTC time). This includes ranks, prizes etc. Gear stats themselves are in the archive: http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...-Archive/page4
                  In addition, the stats you see won't change (though of course, the Gear is shown forged to level 13 and with the attributes unlocked).
                  Also I do realise there is a lot of different Gear, Underworld Gear will ONLY be available to win on Underworld. Unlike Inferno or Purgatory, it won't be available on normal servers after this event (apart from the Underworld prize payout of course!). As such hopefully it will be a bit more unique.

Two days: This server hasn't just been decided on a whim by the game and developer teams, but carefully planned As it will open November 20th, I'm not sure what extra preparation needs to be carried out from a player's point of view?

Forum presence: We aim to be as active as possible on the forums during this time, especially in this thread. Would request that all Underworld related posts stay in this thread so it's consolidated.

Thanks,
                  Jacob

Comment

Two days: This server hasn't just been decided on a whim by the game and developer teams, but carefully planned As it will open November 20th, I'm not sure what extra preparation needs to be carried out from a player's point of view?

Hello, Jacob.

I'm sure Gabbster was speaking from player's point of view when he said it's a too short notice? Let's not forget that an event like that requires almost a full time presence at least in first few days and we can expect people to already have plans in real life for next period of time. Today is 18, rules, prizes, rankings categories were not even posted yet, the schedule of the breaks during event were not posted yet (for example Thanksgiving coming soon?), Saturday's Grail is right when the event starts, etc. Plus any feedback or requests from the players won't be so easy to respond to or to implement in let's say a day between posting the info and the actual start date of the event.

Bit more info and more time for the players to respond would be great.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by JacobKabam View Post
                      I'm not sure what extra preparation needs to be carried out from a player's point of view?

Thanks,
                      Jacob
                      *Will players who are participating be doved in their main world during this underworld event? If not, we need to take care of our banks and open players.

*We need to form teams/alliances.

*We need to know if it's worth it to participate...
                      - prizelist?
                      - brackets?
                      - available gears during the event?
                      - available item list during this event?
                      - what days will the breaks be?

*Will events be based on players level?

*Events time table/schedule?

*Will healing count towards might events

As you can see in order to compete as tactical as possible.. we do require such information to plan our moves... I like to think 3 steps ahead instead of tagging along.

*Also: Will the Kabam staff monitor the underworld server live? To check out double claims, cheating kills, glitches etc? If not, don't even bother to launch this event, Because cheaters will get all the good prizes undeservedly and it would be no point for us, the fair players to even bother to compete.

*Also: Can you put a automatic lock on players for 24 or 48hours when they leave an alliance so they can't join another alliance for that time? this will prevent players from dropping to hit their teammates for individual TK or alliance TK events and you'll make them think twice before dropping cause they will miss out on alliance events for the next 24 or 48 hours

Regards Bierkes

Comment

*o*

OMG This time my wife kill me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTemplarTW View Post

Hello, Jacob.

I'm sure Gabbster was speaking from player's point of view when he said it's a too short notice? Let's not forget that an event like that requires almost a full time presence at least in first few days and we can expect people to already have plans in real life for next period of time. Today is 18, rules, prizes, rankings categories were not even posted yet, the schedule of the breaks during event were not posted yet (for example Thanksgiving coming soon?), Saturday's Grail is right when the event starts, etc. Plus any feedback or requests from the players won't be so easy to respond to or to implement in let's say a day between posting the info and the actual start date of the event.

Thank you.
                          Jacob

Have to agree with the above. I think garb and morganna are saying that whilst I'm sure a lot of time and effort has been put in already at your end however there is a real difference to players ideas of great prizes and the developments team. Purgatory was a success with the players due to the feed back that was sort for prizes and also used.

It is also a good point that 2 days is a very very short amount of time to rally the troops to form alliances for this type of event, it is extremely time consuming and due to that there are a huge amount of players that won't take part or will just do the minimum to qualify for a prize. Thise wanting to aim high will most likely join with several alliances or eve. With players from other worlds organising this in 2 days is very short notice.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonTemplarTW View Post

Hello, Jacob.

Thank you.
                            Agree with Simon - we have lives and plans and this type of event takes a huge amount of time, especially in the beginning. It's starting on Friday (a day when most of us work) at 9:00 game time, so most of the US will be asleep and have to head to work when we wake up, and most of the UK and Europe will be at work. Not ideal. Also, lots of people make special alliances for these event worlds and we have less than 2 days to figure all that out. If you've carefully planned, then it would have been nice to let us in on the plans a little earlier in the process. And if it is so carefully planned, why announce today that it is happening, but not give us details of prize structure or schedule until tomorrow?

I really am happy you're doing another hardcore world. But when you spring it on us last minute and without giving full details, players get frustrated before it even starts. Please take this into consideration as you plan future events.

Comment

Missing information...

Hello everyone , i am missing also gear stats from new gear in that event. sheet with breaks and events when they are at day . Also the list of prizes by ranking . And so i earlier after Purgatory Said : is it possible by during this external event that who s participate in our home worlds we protection can have ? We cannot on two places at same time are so thats the reasson for my question. Greetings claudius33 (ector 123)

Comment

Working...
                              X