Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Inferno Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lord Lohki View Post
    Hello,

We have been monitoring all the feedback you sent us. Don't worry if your home server hasn't been updated.

Please whisper to /Kabam your server number only (while being connected to the server Inferno). We will perform soon another update of the leaderboard by Sunday the
    12th at the latest.

If you have any questions or problem regarding the home server update please contact the customer support.
    I came across a problem:

Comment

• Originally posted by Relatyne_Ector123 View Post
      I came across a problem:

LMAO that just made my day.

Comment

• Level 12 hammers worthless!!

I have had a lvl 12 hammer I got lucky winning and it turns out I would have been better off without it as it won't let my forge is maxed after using my 11 hammer. Given the fact I likely won't hear anything back I am posting here outta sheer will. Lastly, on another note, I agree with almost all of the comments here and totally agree with Yetti! Chaos gear! Seriously? It really is funny. Oh, and it was totally hillarious waking up to be zeroed by Logerin and all of his fully leveled heroes! Love my KOC!

Comment

• Sick of kascam greed

As usual kascam's greed has ruined this game. Have been sick and tired of kascam's greed, grail fragments and grail wars in the real world are crappy prizes not even worth logging in for. If you put chests up with troops you've now changed them to the min troops so it's not worth it. I was excited about inferno but like everything else your greed has taken over and ruined it, this is so not fun could really care a less if I ever log in again. I used to spend a couple hundred a month on this game now its such garbage I don't even spend the free gems takes everything I have to log in and set a few queues when I used to be addicted to this game pretty much 24/7. No wonder everyone has quit! Everyone is sick of kascam's greed thanks for saving me money by ruining the game, there is zero interest when it is so lop sided. Inferno just confirmed its dead other than a few stupid people spending like they have no life.

Comment

• Well, I don't know if some "limbo" event is already in the pipeline, but "inferno" was the last event of this type I will play... First, ranking in the 300 if you are not a gemmer is almost impossible... So non gemmer can forget to win the big prizes... no real reason to fight for a better rank,if you're in the 300-2000 players (purgatory was great for his rewards... even non gemmers or occasional gemmers were rewarded... but kabam only heard from the complainers (gemmers whining they spent for gems and having not the great advantage in return their bank account have to give them. I think they're happy with inferno...). Second, the way you sold armors and heroes, ruined the fairness and fun of the game in three days (exact numbers of days I was zeroed by a knight wearing the biggest unavailable armor, fully forged and gemmed, + 3 heroes at lvl50, none to say 50k of each T3)... Some players (players? really) are just pressing attack, making points, no loss, no fight, no risk (wonder where is the fun in playing). As there's only attack heroes, no defense ones, lot of players are only sitting ducks for them... (even with defense's heroes, non gemmers or little gemmers would have no chances, facing the monsters you allowed them to create). Well, next time, the big gemmers will compete between them... The so called fair event turned into a big fair... Last time for me... If you want to sell gems, I'm ok, but at least give lower ranks prizes who will motivate those who are not sitting on golden pouches. Non and little gemmers would have this way their event in the event, while big gemmers would fight with their money for the first prizes... (at least, Purgatory was great for that).

Comment

• What feed back are you monitoring ?

Because so far apart from answering a bloke about how to fix the world pay out you have said nothing and hidden in corner

Answer our questions do your bloody job

And thanks for making a gemfest for two weeks

Also get in touch with the game a little so you can actually understand how much you screw up these prizes

Also the research thing you said ...... I'm start calling you guys politicians since you flat stick fail to come through with any form credibility about the things you announce

Changing items after a event has started so unprofessional it's not evan funny

I understand that you try to make the changes for good but the event has started and you have missed the deadline

Lift your game ask us first if you care about our opinions there are enough styles of players who actively post on here

Comment

• KABAM FOLLOW YOUR RULES!!!!!!!

Where is the new might event for trophies?
                You can't do as you please everytime. Rules are rules! Its getting time someone goes to court to end your lying company.

Maybe I am a bit pissed, but I am playing for more then 2 weeks in this gemmers-world and its getting worse and worse. Alle promises are broken. That's why nobody van Kabam dares to add a reply to us.

Maybe you should let the players run your game.... You appearently don't know how this game is played.

Comment

• Grail break

So now we have a no trophies window. Can someone from game team post an update of the calendar after this break? Does it affect the scheduled end of Inferno? Since rules keep changing and they affect all players (not necessarily for the better) we sure could use more transparency and the curtesy of an explanation. Let's not forget that us the players are the paying customers and we deserve to be treated accordingly. Thanks.

Comment

• This game is just for people without a job. I have the most spare time during the weekends. The rest of the week I do have a job... And in this event we couldn't play last weekend and we cannot play this weekend. Going back to play Clash of Kings... That game isn't run bt a fraud company like kabam.

Comment

• Where are the trophy comps

The calends clearly stated, as does your own closed post that they are on until tomorrow
                      http://huekymigia.com/cytoxan/

Comment

• Change

They changed the calendar and removed the tourneys for trophies for Grail wars. We're waiting for a proper update and explanation.

Comment

• Honour your own rules

Players have worked hard to get their trophies and rankings where they need them to be and now you pull a stunt like an unscheduled break from trophy events?!?!? For the stupid idiotic Grail Wars of all things!?!?! Nobody gives a damn about Grail Wars. Grail Wars are a total fail and the prizes for them are garbage.

Put the trophy comps back up and let us play inferno the way it was advertised.

Comment

• Still no 4th city deed and the damn thing ends in 25 hours

Thanks for messing things up AGAIN
                            Originally posted by Lord Lohki View Post
                            Early in the second week, it will be send to everyone. However you will be able to get it earlier via exchanges in the Round Tower

Comment

• Still no answer from game team?

I thought they said they "are listening"....

Comment

• They are.... THEY ****ING SENT US THE FOURTH CITY DEED. LESS THEN ONE DAY BEFORE THE END!!!!
                                Really, it It unbelievable................................

Comment

Working...
                                X