Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Grail wars what needs to change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grail wars what needs to change

Is there anyway that the current set up of grail wars can be changed prize wise? I have taken part in every grail wars so far they have ranged from poor, one alliance in particular we have faced 3 times now and only send a few players to great a fierce battle with lots of team work. There are a few things that need to change to maximise this event and keep it live for players and alliances alike.

1). Change the day and put the time back please please please try a Sunday at the original later time.

2). The matchmaking system seems very floored here are two ways this could be changed. Match against might deployed or number of players deploying. Another option is introduce a minimum player/might cap so there is atleast some sort of battle.

3). The individual prizes are better but I really feel that for a battle system that promotes team work the points system counter acts this. Why not have an alliance prize based on the total alliance score, hen all players gain and this also promotes team work that but more. This would encourage smaller players in alliances to take part as everyone will be rewarded for their contribution to the teams score.

4). Kills decide which it's going to be, either kills should count to your all time tk or troops should be given back not placed into a hospital. If players have a hospital that they can go back to.

I'm sure there are other things that people would like to change or have input into, these are just my initial suggestions. Grail wars when it's competitive is a great addition to the game and promotes alliance/team work, when its bad players get fed up having anticipated a battle only to get nothing and its all over inside 60 seconds. This is when people stop wanti g to take part.

sup chosen

U really didn't know about this game? All servers r dead.We also moving other game.Try Clash of kings really good strategy game with good graphics.i m sure u will like that game is so active. I m quiting koc lolololo

Comment

Thanks , Yeti. Very well said. I agree 100%!

TIMING - try out new times/days. Feedback has been consistent that the current time doesn't work for anyone - not the US, not the UK/Europe, and certainly not Australia/Asia.

MATCHING - Throw out the idea of matching on glory scores since those are still too tied to original might and not at all connected to what the alliance deployed. Base matching on either the alliance power score, or at least the number of players deployed. It's really disappointing and frustrating to have 15-20 players show up ready to fight only to be matched with an opponent with only a couple players and barely any troops.

PRIZES - feedback is consistent here too! We all want alliance prizes. You bill this as an alliance competition, please make the prizes match the stated goal, and so that everyone who contributes gets something worthwhile. Also, please make sure you actually pay out the correct prizes. There have been repeated problems with this, which just annoys people so they don't want to keep playing.

TROOPS - Return all troops, as you do in the world conquest mini game. We aren't getting TKs for GW. We should get the troops back.

LOCKING ALLIANCES - Please stop this already. If it's going to be a weekly game, which I think is great if you can get the above issues worked out, it is silly to lock alliances for 50 hours for a 2 hour war.

Thanks

Comment

I agree with Lady Morganna

Comment

I agree with all

My biggest issue is alliance locked, only times alliances should be locked are during tk events which I think they do in kom. Other issue is prizes should be alliance based and we dont do grail wars anymore until it is as ad ertized alliance based not individual

Comment

Glory Scores

The glory scores are the problem. I can tell from my old worlds that my dead alliances there have as high a score as my current active alliances. And when we meet an opponent that doesn't show up, we get very few more glory points. Try basing the match ups on alliance donations to tell how many members there are and how active they are as a group.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzyQ_ View Post
              The glory scores are the problem. I can tell from my old worlds that my dead alliances there have as high a score as my current active alliances. And when we meet an opponent that doesn't show up, we get very few more glory points. Try basing the match ups on alliance donations to tell how many members there are and how active they are as a group.

I mentioned some time ago that the glory scores are linked to the "Forging of Alliances" snapshot that was taken on March 20th. It is particularly noticable if you are now in a different alliance than you were then. For example, I moved with quite a few other people into a new alliance, but the alliance glory points continue to be given to where we all were when that snapshot was taken.

Like many other things, all we can do is mention things. It does not look like much attention or value is being given to what we mention, particularly if we are not on EU worlds.

Comment

AGREED, AGREED,AGREED. The last one (although Inferno had started so many were off building) we were matched with an ally that had one guy deploy. Just one. 500k T1, unassigned, one hit and game over. Had to keep hitting the buffs over and over just trying to win something. It should be matched on might deployed. Not glory rank.

Comment

Completely agree to all the above

What has been said on this thread is exactly what is needed, we all know the forum gets looked at by mods and gms so surely the input can be used... I don't understand why all these posts just get looked at without a mention or change of anything, it will benefit your customers, most likely increase people wanting to continue playing the game and most of all show that kabam does listen...

Comment

I definitely agree with all stated above.. The things i like the that i believe should be instated asap are

-Its a mini game all troops should come back no matter if they died

-Minimum player and or might requirement to play or an option to do 10v10 or 20v20 and so on

-Prizes defiantly need to be rethought

-Alliance lock has to be the worst thing in grail wars i mean 50hrs lock down for 2hrs of battle why cant we do like 4hrs before and i dont know why we need to be locked down after it

Those are the major issues I believe should be changed/fixed first

Comment

Working...
                    X