Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

!!Arthur's Invitational!! Round 4 Update as of 4/14 22:00 UTC. It's a close one!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!Arthur's Invitational!! Round 4 Update as of 4/14 22:00 UTC. It's a close one!!!

In Arthur's Invitational we will find out the strongest ToM WORLD in Camelot.

(Final) Round 4 Update as of 22:00 UTC. It's a close one!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Each round the strongest ToM Worlds will advance.

NOTE: All worlds will get to participate in events, but only qualifying Worlds that advance will receive WORLD PRIZES

Round 1: Alliance ToM. TOP 8 WORLDS ADVANCE and win 235 Knight.

Round 2: ToM. Top 8 Worlds will be paired off and compete against each other. The winning 4 teams will win 1x Gear of Fame Piece, 1x Bronze Hammer.

Round 3: ToM. Top 4 Worlds will be paired off and compete against each other. The winning 2 will win 1x Divine Gear, 1x Bronze Hammer

Round 4: AToM. Final 2 Worlds will compete. Winning team will receive 200 World Gems, 250 Knight and 1x Piece of Gear named after their World!

In all four events, players will win Invitational Chests which can be TRADED in the ROUND TOWER for:

3rd, 4th, 5th City Deed
    Gear of the Gods
    Elaine's Grace
    Vivian's Aura
    Celestial Gear

or open the chest for One of the following: 1x Silver EXP Charm, 1x Copper EXP Charm, 1x Iron Hammer, 1x Enhancement Dust Pakcage, 2,000 Imperial Guardians or 5,000 in Tier 3,4 or 5 Troops!

Arthur's Invitational World Leader Boards:

Here are the top twenty worlds as of 4/10 23:45 UTC Time

Remember, only the TOP 8 ADVANCE!
    Good LUCK!

Jesse I like the idea but why not make these ToM fair to all players. Make it so troop chests and speed ups used not count. Make it so players have to rely on their city builds and knights. It seems that only those who mass gem win any of the good prizes. Yes I do gem a little here and there but come on. A play increase their might by 1 billion in the duration of the contest. Its like rigging the election and turning a blind eye.

Comment

Well it's a money making scheme why would they make it easy? They want money!

Comment

Can it be confirmed that the prizes are given to all participating players in the winning world....or will it be just the winning alliance of the top world that gets the gems etc?

I ask this because in the past there has often been confusion and disappointment when these sorts of things get misinterpreted....

Comment

i know this is money making game and not for kids anymore heheheh.

But that idea would be great if no speed ups allowed, just plain training.
          so all players got a fair and square game.

Dear kabam,

can you make this kind of event please? i mean make this as part of tourney. no gems allowed and no speeds allowed. only plain training in our city.people are quitting, my old friends got tired in our world. those people before are gemmers. so i think you will find a solution that players will continue to play for many many months or yrs.

again normal tourny and give good prizes. i think we deserve to have this. heheheheh

hoping for you kind and consideration.

regards,

loyal player in koc.
          ck.

Originally posted by stuffinmuffin1 View Post
          Jesse I like the idea but why not make these ToM fair to all players. Make it so troop chests and speed ups used not count. Make it so players have to rely on their city builds and knights. It seems that only those who mass gem win any of the good prizes. Yes I do gem a little here and there but come on. A play increase their might by 1 billion in the duration of the contest. Its like rigging the election and turning a blind eye.

Comment

Originally posted by stuffinmuffin1 View Post
            If players like this event will will try it with other event types. While we can do train-a-thons, which eliminates troop boxes, we do not have a way of turning off speed ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_59ZDCVQ View Post
              Can it be confirmed that the prizes are given to all participating players in the winning world....or will it be just the winning alliance of the top world that gets the gems etc?

I ask this because in the past there has often been confusion and disappointment when these sorts of things get misinterpreted....
              The world prizes are given to all members in that world, not just the alliances.

Comment

This is a bit of a joke I'm afraid. No in game mail. No banners. Anyone who doesn't read the forums had no idea about this event. And still don't have a clue it's happening

Comment

Ok, kabam is a business it's needs revenue to expand into a larger business so these TOM are brilliant! Especially the way the match ups are setup! So congrats on that. I'm not asking to get rid of your cash cow(gemmers)but what I am asking is to give your talented players something to play for as well. I know we don't feed your cow hormones but c'mon we produce a little milk. So what I'm asking for is the same or better prices for the for the Train-a-thon as you give to the ToM. I mean they get god armor plus a chance to win 16billion more gems while you're already 13bil might, ohhhh and for you who busted your asses off really train on that train-a-thon... Well you get a koc labelled water gun(3.0% attack increase but can't be forge due to material). Ok, so I'm exaggerating but you get the point Jesse. I wouldn't come here and just ask so maybe I can also give you an argument for your higher ups. You've held all these Merlin's madness and added an item or two that made the gemmers go cocoa puff to get the item or two you advertise. However, they got more than they were gambling for since they couldn't hit the right box and now they have a solid amount of hourglasses they are NEVER going to use. Conclusion over here -----------> koc is a social and prideful game. So once they see me kick their àss for an item they want, they will use those hour glasses and eventually run out. ( due to lack of skill on how to use them) and before you know it hourglasses will become a must have commodity and perhaps kabam can begin to have Merlin's hourglass madness along with other brilliant kabam ideas (or some kind of hourglass scheme..."the duplicating hourglass chest" etc..).Now you make money off them doing their ToM and let me make you money by kicking their *** on train-a-thon, since I'm sure train a thon doesn't bring in much money now. Make the prizes better>make ordinary players happier>potentially make more money off your cash cow by doing so.
                  Ok, I shouldn't call them cash cows.
                  Thanks for the ear Jesse and maybe you can make something happen for us blue collar folk

Comment

Why is this thread called math ups live? Surely live would imply a current leaderboard?

Comment

Originally posted by carnivaldemon View Post
                      This is a bit of a joke I'm afraid. No in game mail. No banners. Anyone who doesn't read the forums had no idea about this event. And still don't have a clue it's happening
                      In game in Event Center there is a list of rules, prizes and a leader board telling players about the event.

Comment

Jesse, trainathons are great as it helps to even out the playing field a little.

IMP TK EVENTS & LEADERBOARD
                        We could also design events based on Troop Kills of Imperial Guardians (IMP TK Event)? p.s. it would be great to have this as another leaderboard of all-time Imp Tk in the game, and to calculate for all players who killed imperial guardians since the Imps were launched!

KINGHT STATS EVENTS
                        And how about events designed around our knights, since the game is so focused on that element now? Give designated city for participants to hit (with 1 troop or 100k troop, up to us), and your system can calculate our stats. Events can be Strongest Attacking Knight, and also Strongest Defending Knight. What do you all think?

Hi Jesse, great that your team is looking into improving the gameplay for Elevathon - most likely in many players' minds are better prizes.

Perhaps gems, tons of bronze hammers, and dusts, and celestial gears?

Regards,

Player: damian Lkÿ
                        Alliance: wicked
                        Sever: merlin 50

Comment

Originally posted by Damian LKY View Post
                          Jesse, trainathons are great as it helps to even out the playing field a little.

IMP TK EVENTS & LEADERBOARD
                          We could also design events based on Troop Kills of Imperial Guardians (IMP TK Event)? p.s. it would be great to have this as another leaderboard of all-time Imp Tk in the game, and to calculate for all players who killed imperial guardians since the Imps were launched!

KINGHT STATS EVENTS
                          And how about events designed around our knights, since the game is so focused on that element now? Give designated city for participants to hit (with 1 troop or 100k troop, up to us), and your system can calculate our stats. Events can be Strongest Attacking Knight, and also Strongest Defending Knight. What do you all think?

Hi Jesse, great that your team is looking into improving the gameplay for Elevathon - most likely in many players' minds are better prizes.

Perhaps gems, tons of bronze hammers, and dusts, and celestial gears?

Regards,

Player: damian Lkÿ
                          Alliance: wicked
                          Sever: merlin 50

Yah, we realize we have gone a bit ToM heavy and will be running a more diverse set of events soon. I'll look into being able to run a TK based on a specific troop. I have to find out if we record that data on our end. If we do, we will most likey add a bonus for most Imperials killed since that part of the event won't have a leaderboard We are going to run an elevate-a-thon most likely this week. While it will still be a manual payout, we have improved backed end stuff for a smother delivery of those items.

With prizes, gems are of course something everyone wants, but it is usualy a high end prize we don't want to overuse. As for dust and hammers, we will keep having those in events. Gear will also keep coming.

Comment

Jesse

Does Kabam have the results yet between 70 & 66? We are anxious to see them if so.

_ZillaTheKilla_
                            Spartans 300
                            Mordred 70

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse Kabam View Post
                              In game in Event Center there is a list of rules, prizes and a leader board telling players about the event.
                              There was no mention of this event in Hengist87. I assure you. I check the event center every time im on. That's every day, and several times.

have brought it up in global chat to be told it definitely was not in our server when it was in others.

Comment

Working...
                              X