Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Season 4 problems

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 4 problems

I have two main issues with how this season 4 went down. The first is that the trophy counts in the last week didn't seem to add up. At least not in world 127. With about 8 or 9 days to go Drogba had an 1800 trophy lead on me. I beat him in almost every event in that time and won some big train a thons and a few of the big toms. I figure I would have easily closed the 1800 trophy gap and everyone in world 127 seeing what was going on can't believe that not only did I not gain any ground on him, but I actually lost ground. He is now up by 2400 trophies. This can not simply be explain by saying he was waiting to claim prizes till the next day because I was also waiting till the next day to claim prizes. I'm NOT saying there was cheating in any way as far as the trophy count but there have been glitches in the past that allowed people to claim extra trophies or it could just be that trophies did not get calculated properly. I would like a recount of the trophies just to make sure they are accurate and it would be nice to see a list of the leader boards for each event if possible.

The second issue is that in world 127 some people pointed out that the top 2 leaders in our world were building alts to kill. They had provided or offered to provide various proofs of this. I seen some of the evidence of this when looking for these players and finding new user account riddling the map around their city's. There are different ways people can get kills that can be considered to be not fair but killing new user alts, which is what is alleged, is killing of might that nobody paid for or worked hard to gain over time whereas the other forms of trading hits to get tk's real players are losing real might that they paid for or built over time and will be rebuilt through gemming or training so there is a big difference between the two. Alt killing is by far a much more unfair and blatant way of cheating because you are creating free might to kill without losing any of your own.

Whether you consider this cheating or not it seems like kabam had enough concerns about this to abruptly end tk events for the remainder of the season. By doing so you unintentionally created a huge unfair advantage in favor of the people that are alleged to have done this in the first week and a half by not allowing others like myself the chance to make adjustments to my game in order to catch them. I had a lot of people from other alliances saying they would battle with me straight up to help me beat these guys but I never got that chance. If this was concerning enough to kabam to pull tk events without notice then some steps need to be taken to disqualify the people that were doing it. If their tks are going to count then we all should have had the opportunity to catch up using any means available.

I worked very hard at this season and am disappointed I came up a bit short but 127 had 3 people fighting for the top 5 where other worlds seemed to only have one person. I had to battle and spend that much harder so I just want to make sure the results are fair.

You forgot to mention the tk comps were you and your own alliance teammate trades tk. Look into that too please. Stop coming on forums and crying about it. The season is over man let it go. You didn't even beat Ayiq.

Comment

i have a bunch of woods around my cities. Does that mean I'm a lumberjack?

Comment

G
        Originally posted by Alien8 View Post
        I have two main issues with how this season 4 went down. The first is that the trophy counts in the last week didn't seem to add up. At least not in world 127. With about 8 or 9 days to go Drogba had an 1800 trophy lead on me. I beat him in almost every event in that time and won some big train a thons and a few of the big toms. I figure I would have easily closed the 1800 trophy gap and everyone in world 127 seeing what was going on can't believe that not only did I not gain any ground on him, but I actually lost ground. He is now up by 2400 trophies. This can not simply be explain by saying he was waiting to claim prizes till the next day because I was also waiting till the next day to claim prizes. I'm NOT saying there was cheating in any way as far as the trophy count but there have been glitches in the past that allowed people to claim extra trophies or it could just be that trophies did not get calculated properly. I would like a recount of the trophies just to make sure they are accurate and it would be nice to see a list of the leader boards for each event if possible.

The second issue is that in world 127 some people pointed out that the top 2 leaders in our world were building alts to kill. They had provided or offered to provide various proofs of this. I seen some of the evidence of this when looking for these players and finding new user account riddling the map around their city's. There are different ways people can get kills that can be considered to be not fair but killing new user alts, which is what is alleged, is killing of might that nobody paid for or worked hard to gain over time whereas the other forms of trading hits to get tk's real players are losing real might that they paid for or built over time and will be rebuilt through gemming or training so there is a big difference between the two. Alt killing is by far a much more unfair and blatant way of cheating because you are creating free might to kill without losing any of your own.

Whether you consider this cheating or not it seems like kabam had enough concerns about this to abruptly end tk events for the remainder of the season. By doing so you unintentionally created a huge unfair advantage in favor of the people that are alleged to have done this in the first week and a half by not allowing others like myself the chance to make adjustments to my game in order to catch them. I had a lot of people from other alliances saying they would battle with me straight up to help me beat these guys but I never got that chance. If this was concerning enough to kabam to pull tk events without notice then some steps need to be taken to disqualify the people that were doing it. If their tks are going to count then we all should have had the opportunity to catch up using any means available.

I worked very hard at this season and am disappointed I came up a bit short but 127 had 3 people fighting for the top 5 where other worlds seemed to only have one person. I had to battle and spend that much harder so I just want to make sure the results are fair.
        Stop bringing up my name in forums alien.

Comment

Is this your plan to get top 5 since you couldn't do it in the allotted time frame? Do we need to investigate how many troop chests they used to beat you in ToMs?

Comment

Will season 5 include a box of tissues for Alien?

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_5ZNTPN9 View Post
              Is this your plan to get top 5 since you couldn't do it in the allotted time frame? Do we need to investigate how many troop chests they used to beat you in ToMs?
              I though you guys were banned from the forums? Should you be posting messages with alts?

I don't think you beat me in any ToM this entire season except for a couple lower finishes where you got top 10 and I got top 20 for a difference of 10 trophies, Drogba. Look at might gain for this week. I gained 7.37b might and you gained 3.59b. The week before I gained 14.4b might and you gained 6.7b. I also beat you in every train a thon. Is there any doubt who deserves to be in top 5???

Comment

Hey guys,

This is a less than subtle reminder to please remain constructive, polite, and keep flaming out of your posts. I encourage discussion, but will not condone constant finger pointing on this board.

Thank you.

Comment

and there's what this is all about. You thinking you deserve to be in top 5. You're 7th place and 1400 trophies behind 6th place. If you would have put forth the effort in the season that you've put in here complaining you might have been top 5

Comment

Originally posted by Alien8 View Post
                    I though you guys were banned from the forums? Should you be posting messages with alts?

I don't think you beat me in any ToM this entire season except for a couple lower finishes where you got top 10 and I got top 20 for a difference of 10 trophies, Drogba. Look at might gain for this week. I gained 7.37b might and you gained 3.59b. The week before I gained 14.4b might and you gained 6.7b. I also beat you in every train a thon. Is there any doubt who deserves to be in top 5???
                    Every train a thon? You Can't expect to finish top 5 when the first week you weren't even finishing in the top 10 in any comp. You didn't beat me in every comp either. Even If they take all my trophies you still didn't beat ayiq. You're just being a sore loser now and you keep bringing up my name as the reason you didn't get top 5. You don't see me coming on forums and calling you out when you and czar both hit each other for tk during tk comps. You did it multiple times this season and that's cheating to some people so you should be disqualified too.

Comment

Working...
                    X