OR... Lack there of...

While I understand kabam, (having opened an absurd amount of servers because they release new items, cities etc too fast to keep people spending money)... must be extremely busy with all their servers... poor Morgana115... a fresh baby server... is dying. People are losing interest and dropping like flies.

We have had in my estimation TWO troop kill tournaments in 3-4 weeks. It has been Tournament of might after Trainathon after Trainathon. And the prizes for all tournaments have been utter GARBAGE. I know i'm not the only person who has lost all enthusiasim. Everyone is tired of training day in day out for mystic trains. And dust and hammers I cant use because I haven't actually had a tournament to win gear from...

This server should still be pumping and full of life. If the events team can't keep all servers satisfied there shouldn't be so many servers. We would like some real tourneys please and thanks with cherries on top. With good prizes...

perhaps a games event. I like week long games... and marshmallows... and coffee.... games would be great