Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Inaccurate updates of Tier leaderboard for last 36 hours of Season 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Inaccurate updates of Tier leaderboard for last 36 hours of Season 2

    Houston, we have a problem! Going into the last 24 hours of season 2,there were comps that kabam screwed up the payouts on therefore screwing up an honest representation of the standings of the amount of trophies you needed to have to reach the next tier! Kabam not noting in trophy update standings that there were still unpaid trophy payouts stating that trophy amount in leaderboard is actually much higher!
    Stupid me looked at the trophy standings Monday night and saw I was only 700 trophies out of Platimum tier fully aware of the constant moving goal line so I decided to give it a go to make Platinum. For the next 36 hours I placed top ten in every comp and at least half of those I placed top 5 including the X World comp! I dumped 450 mil in those 36 hours and lost quite a few troops only to realize during the final hours of the comp that unpaid trophies had been paid out to those whom were owed to! So now instead of narrowing the gap on the trophies needed I now see an insurmountable number that was more than double what I needed than when I started pushing the day before! If I would have seen the honest representation of the trophy standings before I started pushing I would have not wasted 450 mil might and lost troops ! 36 hours left and in the highest spot of gold tier I would have had no need to waste all that might to stay in the same tier! If there's not an honest representation of the leaderboard then why even post one? Why mislead players into believing they're close enough to make a push at the end and win? I would appreciate a direct response from a gm! Thanks :-0

  • #2
    They paid out the campaign troop kill event. They always said 1-5 days after for that event.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Canadiank View Post
      They paid out the campaign troop kill event. They always said 1-5 days after for that event.
      They also unfairly gave some players more trophies while others less for the conflicting tom/tk. Many players I've spoken to in my world received 400 trophies while I've only gotten 200. As a result I missed platinum by 20 trophies. Something needs to be done to rectify this.

      Comment


      • #4
        KABAM shouldn't have done the following:
        1. Payout of GEMS to those who uses gem during the tk/tom confusions
        2. Give trophies to those mistakenly tap might.

        They should only pay back the might tap rather than trophies, more might would have been better so we can use them in the upcoming tom.
        As for gems, I would say this really unfair as the gemmers use them to buy stuff on promo for the main xworld or stocking up. Some have already being given 1000 or 5000 gems.

        The rectification for this mess is making it more messier. I got my trophies (400) and I am in gem category not because of that trophies so it doesn't matter to me but to those out by 200-400 trophies, they will be pissed.

        IMO, this is the most depressing game I've ever played.

        Comment


        • #5
          That they did CanK ! Right there meant there would be a kink in the chain of true leaderboard updates from the end of campaign kill comp till the time they were paid out! Campaign kill stats update almost immediately in the normal ranks section so why 1-5 days? To purposely make people there was a smaller gap to next tier? Not to mention what Henry posted above about trophies being paid out on the final day just hours before completion of season 2 for the TOM/TK conflict! The leaderboard was not a true representation for the last 24 hours of the season and affected many peoples decisions to add mega might and go for it! Surely you can see that if the leaderboard was correct, many people would have held on to their might and been happy to stay in the tier they were in with knowing no chance to advance to the next tier of prizes!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Blood Core Brain View Post
            That they did CanK ! Right there meant there would be a kink in the chain of true leaderboard updates from the end of campaign kill comp till the time they were paid out! Campaign kill stats update almost immediately in the normal ranks section so why 1-5 days? To purposely make people there was a smaller gap to next tier? Not to mention what Henry posted above about trophies being paid out on the final day just hours before completion of season 2 for the TOM/TK conflict! The leaderboard was not a true representation for the last 24 hours of the season and affected many peoples decisions to add mega might and go for it! Surely you can see that if the leaderboard was correct, many people would have held on to their might and been happy to stay in the tier they were in with knowing no chance to advance to the next tier of prizes!
            I fell short of Platinum by 170 Brain. I thought I had it too until the bar was raised after the end. Again.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm part of the one compensation chest missing group and missed platinum by 135, so I'd have snuck in to platinum had I got two compensation chests. Maybe it was because I registered tks in one of them? The winning trophy amount was 100 trophies so why were people paid out 200? No one knows where we stand now as too many challenges on 'missing' trophies... Kabam just don't seem to be able to cope with some simple things... It's a good job so many people quit playing imagine how much confusion there would be if all worlds were full...

              Comment


              • #8
                I honestly didn't try last season because I had feared what would happen is what I am going through now! If the leaderboards were just up to date reflecting the exact amount , I wouldn't have attempted a big push at the end , killing hundreds of millions might and dropping over 450 mil might in the last 36 hours of the season! And I would have been perfectly content with getting gold tier and have all that might in my inventory to attempt to win future comps! I feel for you Lance and Root! That's way to close to not get something extra to be in the very very top part of gold tier!

                Comment


                • #9
                  A GM response to this would be very appreciated!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Blood Core Brain View Post
                    A GM response to this would be very appreciated!
                    How can the leaderboard be constantly up to date? I know that every morning I would wake up and claim about 5 comp prizes... Sometimes I would leave my prizes unclaimed just to throw off the people behind me. Surely Kabam has no power on when people actually claim there prizes? I purposely didn't so I would have a big push towards the end.
                    Room Service CBD

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Blood Core Brain View Post
                      Houston, we have a problem! Going into the last 24 hours of season 2,there were comps that kabam screwed up the payouts on therefore screwing up an honest representation of the standings of the amount of trophies you needed to have to reach the next tier! Kabam not noting in trophy update standings that there were still unpaid trophy payouts stating that trophy amount in leaderboard is actually much higher!
                      Stupid me looked at the trophy standings Monday night and saw I was only 700 trophies out of Platimum tier fully aware of the constant moving goal line so I decided to give it a go to make Platinum. For the next 36 hours I placed top ten in every comp and at least half of those I placed top 5 including the X World comp! I dumped 450 mil in those 36 hours and lost quite a few troops only to realize during the final hours of the comp that unpaid trophies had been paid out to those whom were owed to! So now instead of narrowing the gap on the trophies needed I now see an insurmountable number that was more than double what I needed than when I started pushing the day before! If I would have seen the honest representation of the trophy standings before I started pushing I would have not wasted 450 mil might and lost troops ! 36 hours left and in the highest spot of gold tier I would have had no need to waste all that might to stay in the same tier! If there's not an honest representation of the leaderboard then why even post one? Why mislead players into believing they're close enough to make a push at the end and win? I would appreciate a direct response from a gm! Thanks :-0
                      These forums makes my head hurt what your asking for is not possible people dont claim there prize instantly as well as you can't expect them to manually pay out a big comp isntently and they actully updated the rankings 1 hour after they paid the campaign event out. Your just mad you didn't make platinum and now searching for excuses to try and get prizes you don't deserve.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm pretty sure whether you clicked on your trophy chests or not, kabam had a running tab on who won what ! And if it does matter , what's the point of a leaderboard update throughout the day smart guy? So by your logic, regular might comps also shouldn't have updates on the hour to give you an idea what to shoot for?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Please read my post again and tell me word for word where I asked for compensation! I was merely stating , what's the point of having a leaderboard if it's not up to date and doesn't reflect the standings that a normal might comp would? Saving future headaches of pushing in a comp that's not in reach!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Blood Core Brain View Post
                            I'm pretty sure whether you clicked on your trophy chests or not, kabam had a running tab on who won what ! And if it does matter , what's the point of a leaderboard update throughout the day smart guy? So by your logic, regular might comps also shouldn't have updates on the hour to give you an idea what to shoot for?
                            If you read some of then other posts you would have seen that Kabam didn't start paying out the prizes (the fact threat they were wrong is another matter) because they were giving everyone a chance to claim there trophies so they could do a final trophy count. Proves they did not know howany each person had until they had been claimed. Hence an up to date accurate leaderboard would be near impossible to show you. They can only show what people have claimed at the exact point they create the leaderboard. If it was on the middle of the night for a certain time zone (which it always would be) it's going to be inaccurate as people would claim multiple comp prizes when they woke up. What your asking for is unrealistic and unreasonable. Don't expect a reply from a GM any time soon.....
                            Room Service CBD

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If it's near impossible throbo , why even have a leaderboard? What is the leaderboard for if not to show you an accurate representation of the standings at that time? Is it not important at the end of a 4,6,8,24 or 48 hour comp at the final update before the end of a comp to determine to whether to go for a certain spot or how much to put in ? If your answer is yes on a regular comp, then the significance of needing one in a 3 week comp is tenfold!
                              Im sure you'll also defend the fact that they had over 2k trophies unpaid for days having absolutely nothing to do with waking up and clicking on your prize! Just wondering? Do u work for Kabam?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X