Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

non pay of win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havent_a_clue
    replied
    I appreciate the speedy fix. The speedy response from my ticket arrived today.

Leave a comment:

• Slokom123
    replied
    I appreciate your speedy fix. We got it in time. KABAM thank you. I know mistakes happen. But, when you fix them like that it's ok. Thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• Canadiank
    replied
    Ok thanks a lot for fixing this.

Leave a comment:

• Rukkirii
    replied
    Hey friends. I'm going to merge this thread with the thread I have been updating this whole time just in case there are those who haven't been following the other one.

Leave a comment:

• Rukkirii
    replied
    The 7/26 20:00 - 00:00 UTC Alliance ToM has been fully paid out! Be sure to check your inventory for your Merlin's Magical Tokens and Camelot's Mightiest Trophies. We will be extending Merlin's Madness until 02:00 UTC so you can use your shiny tokens in this game if you want to.

Thanks again for your help in finding this pesky event.

Leave a comment:

• Rukkirii
    replied
    We will be extending Merlin's Madness until the Flash Alliance ToM from 7/26 20:00 - 00:00 UTC is paid out. Which will be paid out shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Rukkirii
    replied
    It's like I see a bright light at the end of the tunnel! There are TWO Flash Alliances that didn't pay out..... Ahhh thanks for clearing this up! I was about to have a panic attack that something was broken on our end on paying out.

Okay guys I'm going to see if I can get this other Flash Alliance ToM paid out right away. Hang tight!

Leave a comment:

• Lord_Voldermort
    replied
    Originally posted by Valhalla_Perc26 View Post
    I believe the confusion is because there was two flas ATOM's, and neither one had paid out for first place. My alliance placed first in both. Tokens and trophies have been paid out for one of them, but there was two failed payouts, not just one.
    Can you tell me which one was paid out? the first one or the second one? You should be able to tell from the amount of might you popped right? I bet you got paid out only for the second one, and since we didn't win the second one, i don't see a change in my inventory. I dont think they paid out the first one yet.

Leave a comment:

• Valhalla_Perc26
    replied
    Originally posted by Rukkirii View Post

Either? What is the other event that you didn't receive trophies on? I'm only aware of this Alliance ToM error, the rest I thought were fixed.

I believe the confusion is because there was two flas ATOM's, and neither one had paid out for first place. My alliance placed first in both. Tokens and trophies have been paid out for one of them, but there was two failed payouts, not just one.

Leave a comment:

• Lord_Voldermort
    replied
    There were two ATOM for Merlin tokens. Neither one had paid out for first place. The token part has been taken care of and we appreciate your hard work getting it resolved. The other reward for both tourneys was 200 s2 trophies. The trophies have not been received. I understand tho that it may take some time to do. I'll post on this thread if we haven't received them by tomorrow.
    Thats correct Rukkirri.
    There were two Atoms and both had their first place prize missing.
    In the PM I sent you, I was talking about the first one (since thats the only one we won) but there was one more after that, which was won by some other alliance from my world and they didn't get their prize either.
    So, Valhalla is right in pointing that out.

Leave a comment:

• Lord_Voldermort
    replied
    Rukkirri,
    I just checked my invetory, I neither see tokens nor trophies in there. My world: Ector 46, Alliance : The Collective

I don't mind waiting a bit longer though. I know you are doing your best to correct this.
    Will update this thread when I see my payout.
    Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Rabbid_Invasion
    replied
    Heya, I just got word that the first place Alliance in this event were just now paid out so be sure to look in your inventory for the tokens as it should appear shortly.

I've been posting about this issue in this thread.
    Thank you so much.

Leave a comment:

• Valhalla_Perc26
    replied

Either? What is the other event that you didn't receive trophies on? I'm only aware of this Alliance ToM error, the rest I thought were fixed.

There were two ATOM for Merlin tokens. Neither one had paid out for first place. The token part has been taken care of and we appreciate your hard work getting it resolved. The other reward for both tourneys was 200 s2 trophies. The trophies have not been received. I understand tho that it may take some time to do. I'll post on this thread if we haven't received them by tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Rukkirii
    replied
    Another update by Yours Truly.

The Trophies have now been paid out for the first place winners of the Flash Alliance ToM in question so be on the lookout for 200 more trophies to your count. Be aware that both of these manual payouts can take some time as this is a rather large payout.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Rukkirii
    replied
    Most of our players have received tokens, thank you. We still have yet to receive the trophies from either TOM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X