Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

More banner trade options required

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • More banner trade options required

    Hi,
    Can you add in a 1 blue banner trade option for something worthwhile?

    I have traded most in for hammers but I have 2 blue left, and 5 white. The white in can do the enchanted dust package but the two blue will be left to sit in my items until kabam take away without a trade option.

    Please consider adding something in like a blood fury or an ironskin for 1 blue banner.

    Thanks

  • #2
    They already announced after a set date u can use the banners for a few troops just like a troop chest.

    Comment


    • #3
      As yeti said you will be able to use your banners. They will not sit n your items.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks guys, I must have missed that post. If that for all banners??

        Should I save my white and some red for these also?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LancedALot View Post
          Thanks guys, I must have missed that post. If that for all banners??

          Should I save my white and some red for these also?
          If you don't want the prizes offered then yes.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Canadiank View Post
            As yeti said you will be able to use your banners. They will not sit n your items.
            I agree with Lanced, we more options. That's fine that we can open them for a tiny useless amount of troops but how about also adding more prizes cause the currant prizes are things that many of us don't need. Fox example: I have over 1000 charms sitting in my inventory and you offer 2 different charm prizes. I have almost all my buildings elevated and pile of elevation crystals and you offer new building upgrades and crystals. I have around 80 everlasting ports now and dozens of fertile cyclones. That covers all the smaller prizes you offer and most or at least a lot of people are in the same boat as me.

            Don't you want everyone that competed hard to have a chance at prizes they actually want and need? We are not asking for a lot here, just give us a couple more choices. I've been saying forever that Merlins tokens would be a great exchange because you know for a fact everyone could use them. If your unwilling to do that then maybe some infinite hourglasses for like 2 white, 10 red, a 1 min speed for 1 red, and like Lanced said maybe a fury/skin for the ppl that have an extra blue. It would suck to have won tons of reds (over 1000) and my best option is to open them for a few troops.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Alien8 View Post
              I agree with Lanced, we more options. That's fine that we can open them for a tiny useless amount of troops but how about also adding more prizes cause the currant prizes are things that many of us don't need. Fox example: I have over 1000 charms sitting in my inventory and you offer 2 different charm prizes. I have almost all my buildings elevated and pile of elevation crystals and you offer new building upgrades and crystals. I have around 80 everlasting ports now and dozens of fertile cyclones. That covers all the smaller prizes you offer and most or at least a lot of people are in the same boat as me.

              Don't you want everyone that competed hard to have a chance at prizes they actually want and need? We are not asking for a lot here, just give us a couple more choices. I've been saying forever that Merlins tokens would be a great exchange because you know for a fact everyone could use them. If your unwilling to do that then maybe some infinite hourglasses for like 2 white, 10 red, a 1 min speed for 1 red, and like Lanced said maybe a fury/skin for the ppl that have an extra blue. It would suck to have won tons of reds (over 1000) and my best option is to open them for a few troops.
              Yes I understand I do I have fully elevated city's and lots of ports, but they have to cater to players lower then us as well. Lots of players ask for elevation crystals and stuff like that. They gave pretty good odds to win ports and pop boosts as well. That being said they gave the troop trade in for those who don't want to use there banners as there prizes I know it may not be ideal for you but that's what the options for the trade in at the this time. I will forsure forward them your feedback on prizes.

              Comment


              • #8
                I agree that the choices on offer don't give longstanding players that many options and they probably don't need a large amount of the items being offered, I don't need most of them myself. However I think this is some thing to learn from for next time. After the number of understandable complaints for prizes being shown after the start of the champions trophy event changing this now after the event has finished will penalise every player that has already traded in their flags. I have just taken what I can. Some items will be usless to me but not to lower level players or people trying to start in older servers.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Canadiank View Post
                  Yes I understand I do I have fully elevated city's and lots of ports, but they have to cater to players lower then us as well. Lots of players ask for elevation crystals and stuff like that. They gave pretty good odds to win ports and pop boosts as well. That being said they gave the troop trade in for those who don't want to use there banners as there prizes I know it may not be ideal for you but that's what the options for the trade in at the this time. I will forsure forward them your feedback on prizes.
                  Cater to everyone! Merlin tokens, some good troop chest options, lune tokens, even gems will give everyone in the game something useful. There are not many players lower then us anyway because the haven't catered to them in the past. There is not a rule saying they cant offer grab bags AND throw in some merlin token grab bags for like 5 red and 1 white or single tokens for 5 reds each or some of the chests that they offer in the shop. The few troops that you can open these for is nothing. I estimated if I open all my banners I would get 20m might. That is about the minimum amount that I popped for each and every ToM.

                  On a side not, please get them to stop saying in chests when they describe how many troops or might you can win by saying "Win up to 1mm troops" or "Win up to 100mm might". MM is million might so they only need to say 1m troops when referring to troops or 100mm when referring to might. Its sometimes a little hard to tell if they are saying you can win troops that total (X) million might or (X) million troops. Thanks

                  @Chosen_Yeti That's very optimistic thinking but I've asked them to offer trade in items that all can use like tokens/gems/chests just about every time they do this for probably 2 years now. Until they do that there are always going to be a certain segment of people that are not going to find anything useful to them, particularly the lesser prizes.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X