Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

A query on the final standings for Camelot's mightiest champions season 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A query on the final standings for Camelot's mightiest champions season 1

Hello Moderators,
    Thank you very much for posting the final standings, I know many of us were waiting anxiously.

I see that you all have corrected the rankings by dropping players from world 9 to their non-glitch trophy numbers. Thats fantastic. I am really happy about that, I just have one small question though.
    How come Keith9007 from world 70 jumped from 24000 trophies to 34000 trophies within a matter of a day???
    The last time you posted the ranks, he was at 23000 or 24000 trophies, now all of a sudden he is in top 5 with 35K trophies, how is that possible?
    There weren't so many trophies to gain on the last day for anyone to make that jump kinda of a jump and also the fact the Lohengrin won the x-world TOM means that Keith had even smaller amount of trophies to work with.

Would you be kind enough to investigate and make sure this is not a mistake?
    I have nothing against Keith, just want to make sure all the numbers are correct.

Thanks.

They're all screwed up still

Comment

What's even more awesome is a guy who coasted he whole season benefited from that last x-world Tom by dropping 5b and finishing I gem category while I busted my *** throughout the whole 3 weeks only to get ****ed out of gem category because of the last x-world Tom. Thank you so much kascam.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Voldermort View Post
        Hello Moderators,
        Thank you very much for posting the final standings, I know many of us were waiting anxiously.

I see that you all have corrected the rankings by dropping players from world 9 to their non-glitch trophy numbers. Thats fantastic. I am really happy about that, I just have one small question though.
        How come Keith9007 from world 70 jumped from 24000 trophies to 34000 trophies within a matter of a day???
        The last time you posted the ranks, he was at 23000 or 24000 trophies, now all of a sudden he is in top 5 with 35K trophies, how is that possible?
        There weren't so many trophies to gain on the last day for anyone to make that jump kinda of a jump and also the fact the Lohengrin won the x-world TOM means that Keith had even smaller amount of trophies to work with.

Would you be kind enough to investigate and make sure this is not a mistake?
        I have nothing against Keith, just want to make sure all the numbers are correct.

Thanks.
        I was wondering to but, I notice he finnished quite high in the last 2 world toms and they did a late pay out on the one so I'm assuming thats where they from while winning the comps in his world

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Voldermort View Post
          Kabam paid out the previous xworld that he won on the last day as well, so that's an additional 3,000 trophies he got in addition to whatever the 4th place prize in the final xworld was worth. But it's still a big jump.

Comment

Originally posted by L0hengrin View Post
            Kabam paid out the previous xworld that he won on the last day as well, so that's an additional 3,000 trophies he got in addition to whatever the 4th place prize in the final xworld was worth. But it's still a big jump.
            Yes but he could of also won the server prizes to. The toms on server had 1k+ pay outs as well. I don't think it was a mistake just a strong Finnish congrats on your win btw.

Comment

Whatever you both (Lohengrin and Lance) are saying holds true for me and for everyone else too. the late payout was for everyone.
              I also won both x-world comps in my world, I was 3rd across all worlds in the last one and 4th across all worlds in the one before that. On top of that, I was winning almost every competition that was world specific, so I don't see how there could be that big a difference. I am at 31k and he is at 34K that means he had to win at least 5-6K trophies more than me on the last day because he was 2-3k trophies behind me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance1_top20killer View Post
                I was wondering to but, I notice he finished quite high in the last 2 world toms and they did a late pay out on the one so I'm assuming thats where they from while winning the comps in his world
                I did too Lance. Just check the rankings for both and review his position vs mine. I was in top 5 in both x-world tourneys and its just not me, there are other payers in top 20 who's ranks did not change much, so I am just wondering how he made that big a jump

Comment

Have to say I agree yes he did place well probably gained a lot of trophies from those events but anyone in top 15 would of wine 3350 trophies so there should only such a big gain over the players around him.

Comment

Keith9007 won those trophies fair and square. He placed high enough in the X world toms to get the bonus trophies given on them. I play in mordred 70 with him and there was lots of events he placed first in as well. The people on dead worlds made it unfair to us who tapped in billions of might but glad kabam fixed it in the end.

Comment

Another thing is that the payout on the bonus trophies for Mordred 70 was later than other worlds. For some reason we always get paid out later than other worlds in Mordred 70.

Comment

mordred70

Kabam failed to pay me for either xworld event until the entire series was over plus the final day I won every event offered
                        I sent half a dozen querries to kabam asking that I be paid and the leader board to reflect my proper score.we in 70 get this treatment on every big event so it was no surprise this time as well. I didnt wait till the end to start performing I chsed the top 10 from day one winning most events in 70 each day. Kabams total for my trophys was never accurate from day one till the last day. I should have been listed top 10 for the entire final week again thru no fault of mine. If you play in a world where kabam doesnt mess up daily I say bravo to you as we in 70 are not thwt lucky. I enjoyed the challenge and congrats to all I look forward to competing with you in the future. And yes the update changed the outcome of the final xtom for me as well as I had a second place finish well in hand but im not complaining. Good luck to you all

Comment

Originally posted by CHOSEN_YETI View Post
                          Have to say I agree yes he did place well probably gained a lot of trophies from those events but anyone in top 15 would of wine 3350 trophies so there should only such a big gain over the players around him.
                          yep, each and every player in top 20 placed well in these comps. Hence my question. Again, I have nothing against the guy, just want to make sure it was not another glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith9007 View Post
                            Kabam failed to pay me for either xworld event until the entire series was over plus the final day I won every event offered
                            I sent half a dozen querries to kabam asking that I be paid and the leader board to reflect my proper score.we in 70 get this treatment on every big event so it was no surprise this time as well. I didnt wait till the end to start performing I chsed the top 10 from day one winning most events in 70 each day. Kabams total for my trophys was never accurate from day one till the last day. I should have been listed top 10 for the entire final week again thru no fault of mine. If you play in a world where kabam doesnt mess up daily I say bravo to you as we in 70 are not thwt lucky. I enjoyed the challenge and congrats to all I look forward to competing with you in the future. And yes the update changed the outcome of the final xtom for me as well as I had a second place finish well in hand but im not complaining. Good luck to you all
                            Most of the things you listed here are true for every server including that of mine, I also jumped from 26 k to 31 K on the last day because of the things you mentioned above.
                            I still don't get how you managed it, but anyways, accept my heartiest congratulations for landing a top 5.

I still don't get why none of the moderators have commented on this thread, it should be easy enough to verify one player.

Comment

Working...
                            X