Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

about Camelot Mightiest Champion:Clasification and Prizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about Camelot Mightiest Champion:Clasification and Prizes

I just wondering why like this?

"Each classification is based off of players to percent. So each category is the minimum amount of trophies needed to be in that percent of players. Meaning, the minimum trophy ranks will scale as players gain more trophies."

how about those small players who cant gem?

i think its unfair if each clasification is based off of players to percent? so i saw i player who has more than 17000 trophies, each category of trophies will changed ya?

its imposible for nongemmers to get a good exchange if the category will vary to the highest trophies earned by a player.

correct me if i am wrong.

because im still confused in this current events about trophies.

regards

I gave up. I was all most at the gold lvl a couple of days ago. Finally got to what I thought was the min req but low and behold it has changed once again. Pick a min req kabam and leave it to make it fair for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by playboyy View Post
      I just wondering why like this?

"Each classification is based off of players to percent. So each category is the minimum amount of trophies needed to be in that percent of players. Meaning, the minimum trophy ranks will scale as players gain more trophies."

how about those small players who cant gem?

i think its unfair if each clasification is based off of players to percent? so i saw i player who has more than 17000 trophies, each category of trophies will changed ya?

its imposible for nongemmers to get a good exchange if the category will vary to the highest trophies earned by a player.

correct me if i am wrong.

because im still confused in this current events about trophies.

regards
      Hi. You misunderstood it a bit. It doesn't matter how many trophies the top player has. The bottom, let's say, 20% of players will get their prize no matter what. I just made that number up, but the point is that you are only competing with players on your "level", so this system is actually very fair! (And good for Kabam too, because it pushes the "whales" to spend that extra bit more.)

Comment

LOL You don't have to be a so called "WHALE" as you say to win these TROPHIES just be picky on what you do spend your gems on if you do actually spend and make sure you get your TKS during TKS events.

Comment

IT MATTERS,

because the more players gemmed.
          each quallification will get higher.

so its getting harder to get like, i want to get this gold qualification or platinum. it keeps higher.

so its not fair to non gemmers.

Originally posted by tempicek View Post
          Hi. You misunderstood it a bit. It doesn't matter how many trophies the top player has. The bottom, let's say, 20% of players will get their prize no matter what. I just made that number up, but the point is that you are only competing with players on your "level", so this system is actually very fair! (And good for Kabam too, because it pushes the "whales" to spend that extra bit more.)

Comment

Originally posted by gutenkss View Post
            IT MATTERS,

because the more players gemmed.
            each quallification will get higher.

so its getting harder to get like, i want to get this gold qualification or platinum. it keeps higher.

so its not fair to non gemmers.
            hey mate its based on percentile. the more players that enter the platinum and gem league. the easier it is for gold and silver for others to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadiank View Post
              hey mate its based on percentile. the more players that enter the platinum and gem league. the easier it is for gold and silver for others to get.
              I could be wrong but I feel what you are saying is highly misleading. The way they structure the prizes is based on the how many players participate and earn trophies no doubt. It's probably something like top 2-5% for a certain top class and bigger % as it gets to lower ranked prizes. When more players enter the platinum or gem league, the cut off trophies for those league will rise up. For example, currently gem league is from number 2 spot till 79 spot which is 13765 trophies. If someone from below breaks past 13765 trophies then a new cut off point for gem league will arise. Probably similar to a regular TOM where your placing depends on how much might you put out and placing in the tournament regularly changes depending on how much might everyone puts out.

So..I dont think it's really easy to get top placing without spending at all. I was at platinum level reaching gem a week plus back. Now just hovering around silver league. I'm not complaining though.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry_G18 View Post
                I could be wrong but I feel what you are saying is highly misleading. The way they structure the prizes is based on the how many players participate and earn trophies no doubt. It's probably something like top 2-5% for a certain top class and bigger % as it gets to lower ranked prizes. When more players enter the platinum or gem league, the cut off trophies for those league will rise up. For example, currently gem league is from number 2 spot till 79 spot which is 13765 trophies. If someone from below breaks past 13765 trophies then a new cut off point for gem league will arise. Probably similar to a regular TOM where your placing depends on how much might you put out and placing in the tournament regularly changes depending on how much might everyone puts out.

So..I dont think it's really easy to get top placing without spending at all. I was at platinum level reaching gem a week plus back. Now just hovering around silver league. I'm not complaining though.
                Well the way I was told it worked in one of the posts was:that the more people that gain Trophies the more people that can enter a rank. They set a specific player percent for each rank. So as the comp goes on and the more players gain trophies the more players fit in to each percent. So by the end there is more people on each rank. I didn't say you can get platinum or gem with out spending that's just unrealistic. Gold is challenging for a non spender to achieve but, it is doable. For me I think the comp ran a little To long, and it kinda weeded most non spenders out of the running for gold and up, but when they run this again they said they will take our feed back into consideration. This was the first time they ran something like this and they will tweak it so It works better next time.

Comment

Well next time they need to do it as per server and not all servers because cleealy the less active world 9 is benefiting he most with the amount of players they have in gem category. They really need to change this season from all servers to individual.

Comment

im a non spender, yep its pretty hard to get in to GEM category or platinum. actually im in gem category at the moment. never spend. i reached 6700 trophies as of now and the required for gem is 6300 trophies.
                    i hope in result i can get good stuff and kabam will hopefully change the prizes.
                    im hoping i can receive lvl 1-9 master hammers and some piece of sacred gear. its been 3 weeks now i hardly do my best to get into the game. competing to those gemmers while im just an ordernary non gemmer since 2012.

sigh pretty hard but challeging.

i should have a good prizes by the end of this event to be honest.

regards,
                    from merlin50

Comment

Working...
                    X