Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Kabam Removing Gear From Inventory

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kabam Removing Gear From Inventory

    Dear Kabam,

    On or about June 16, my Lionheart Shield mysteriously disappeared (world 115). Despite opening 3 tickets, I continue to receive NO responses (other than automated junk that misses the mark completely). How can I get my shield back? I know that someone complained that it was unfair that I own the shield, but I won in fairly in the campaign mode when you were giving great prizes on May 30 at ~2:00 game time. Other players also have similar gear. Please add mine back. Thank you!!!

    - Killzzz_ZTL

  • #2
    Originally posted by Killzzz_ZTL View Post
    Dear Kabam,

    On or about June 16, my Lionheart Shield mysteriously disappeared (world 115). Despite opening 3 tickets, I continue to receive NO responses (other than automated junk that misses the mark completely). How can I get my shield back? I know that someone complained that it was unfair that I own the shield, but I won in fairly in the campaign mode when you were giving great prizes on May 30 at ~2:00 game time. Other players also have similar gear. Please add mine back. Thank you!!!

    - Killzzz_ZTL
    I apologize for your troubles Killzzz_ZTL. You should either send a PM to GM Kanoona through the forums or reply back to the automated messages that you received that they didn't solve your problem. Normally that's how support will personally respond to you if the automated message didn't solve your issue.

    Good luck!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rukkirii View Post


      I apologize for your troubles Killzzz_ZTL. You should either send a PM to GM Kanoona through the forums or reply back to the automated messages that you received that they didn't solve your problem. Normally that's how support will personally respond to you if the automated message didn't solve your issue.

      Good luck!
      I had the same thing happen to me. I opened a ticket and they told me to goto the forums and contact a GM. pointless I guess. I have two sets missing.

      [removed privacy]

      Comment


      • #4
        I find that odd that support is sending players to the forums for help. I will let a GM know that this is still an issue and she will see it on Monday.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Canadiank View Post
          I find that odd that support is sending players to the forums for help. I will let a GM know that this is still an issue and she will see it on Monday.
          so I should send my closed ticket number to a GM? I've gotten 3 replies back from kabam telling me to come to the forums, as I posted and was deleted. at this point im going around in circles. GM tells you to open a ticket, support tells you to goto the forums. what does the player do? in the mean time, the player has to spend even more time away from the game, posting tickets, writing tickets, going on the computer to get on the forums, uploading pictures of ALL THE SCREEN SHOTS, since kabam wont help without them. its a endless thing.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by _PUCKHEAD_ View Post
            so I should send my closed ticket number to a GM? I've gotten 3 replies back from kabam telling me to come to the forums, as I posted and was deleted. at this point im going around in circles. GM tells you to open a ticket, support tells you to goto the forums. what does the player do? in the mean time, the player has to spend even more time away from the game, posting tickets, writing tickets, going on the computer to get on the forums, uploading pictures of ALL THE SCREEN SHOTS, since kabam wont help without them. its a endless thing.
            i have sent a gm a message about your issues. they are not in the office till Monday though

            Comment


            • #7
              i love the response, you should post this issue on forums, or we will forward your complaint to the game team…..

              the game team that seems to be deaf and blind, cause even though the problem is forwarded over, we get no resolution.


              canadian pharmacy no prescription cialis generic best price

              Comment


              • #8
                Please message me your ticket numbers and I will be happy to look into this for you

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kanoona View Post
                  Please message me your ticket numbers and I will be happy to look into this for you
                  I sent you an message like you ask. And now I have more gear missing. wrote back on my open ticket three times since I last heard anything. Still waiting. Ticket open since 6/17/14

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks for sending me a PM as requested, I appreciate that. I will look into this for the both of you and PM when I have further information.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kanoona View Post
                      Thanks for sending me a PM as requested, I appreciate that. I will look into this for the both of you and PM when I have further information.
                      I sent a PM on Wednesday and still waiting.

                      Open ticket with kabam going on Four weeks now, tomorrow is going to be day 7 that I am still waiting for a reply after I sent everything they asked me too.


                      Seems like we were asked to PM you for no reason at all...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Missing gear

                        Originally posted by Kanoona View Post
                        Please message me your ticket numbers and I will be happy to look into this for you
                        Hello! I am also missing some gear ever since the update has been done. I have tried to submit tickets but they were closed without being resolved. I am missing my mystic king ring and amulet. Now everyone seems to have em and I'm missing my two piece. Would appreciate if you can help me with this..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Heracles_81 View Post
                          Hello! I am also missing some gear ever since the update has been done. I have tried to submit tickets but they were closed without being resolved. I am missing my mystic king ring and amulet. Now everyone seems to have em and I'm missing my two piece. Would appreciate if you can help me with this..
                          Wrong game mate . This is for koc battle for the north you need to post in the hobbit battle for the,middle earth sub forum.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I also had a lionheart shield dissapear from world 80. But I have a question... 115 is newer than 103 and lionheart gear is not legally available in 103 yet. Even though some how some people have it. So how does a player in 115 have lionheart gear? As far as I am aware, all the events and items are running the same as 103 . So I find it curious that 115 has lionheart gear.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X