Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Trainathon finish times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trainathon finish times

Thanks for having a trainathon that finished at 3 o'clock in the morning for some of us non-US players.

Surprisingly I didn't bother to set my alarm to get up to log in to register my training.

The chances of winning the celestial debuff gear is probably so tiny the need to sleep won over trying to get some Gucci new gear that will be impossible to forge and be obselete in a fortnight.

I agree tournaments should be in times for ALL players to get a chance. The recent ones have been very disappointing and ridiculous times. Can we get this changed Kabam???
    mindsarentmagic

Comment

Prizes sucked.....you didn't miss much

Comment

I think they should do flash comps when the uk players are just waking up as well that will help uk players get a chance at flash comps as well idk how comp runs work if they need staff there or not cause they are western USA based servers.

Comment

Yes when waking up would be good, I agree. Interesting point about staff having to be on call there too.
          mindsarentmagic

Comment

Personally I am sick of all the gear. They keep saying final type of gear but every other week they come out with new stuff. It takes a month of sundays to upgrade. Forging rates suck so bad. It seems you need to gem to win any good gear. I give up on their comps. Even the trainathons go to the gemmers. They just buy speed ups. Dont see a point in trying anymore until Kabam actually makes one of these comps fair. Make it so no speed ups or anything you can gem be used to give the upper hand. Straight training based on city set up and knight lvl. that would be a true contest. I cant see it happening tho.

Comment

Originally posted by stuffinmuffin1 View Post
              Personally I am sick of all the gear. They keep saying final type of gear but every other week they come out with new stuff. It takes a month of sundays to upgrade. Forging rates suck so bad. It seems you need to gem to win any good gear. I give up on their comps. Even the trainathons go to the gemmers. They just buy speed ups. Dont see a point in trying anymore until Kabam actually makes one of these comps fair. Make it so no speed ups or anything you can gem be used to give the upper hand. Straight training based on city set up and knight lvl. that would be a true contest. I cant see it happening tho.
              Like do a 2 day comp kinda thing where only trained troops count that are not speed with speed ups?

Comment

You are right it would be a true contest, but unfortunately they can't take away speed ups from working for those comps and it's in the mechanics of the game. I like the train a thons, personally don't mind if they are flash or whole days long, but when the flash comps are over night and you can't log your might in. It is very annoying.
                mindsarentmagic

Comment

Originally posted by stuffinmuffin1 View Post
                  Agree. New gears come out every 1-2 weeks. What was once the best and hardest to obtain gears becomes a freebie after say 3-4 weeks. It's quite impossible to have a train a thon without speed ups though. Speed ups are generally part of the game. I'd say try to strategize and finish as high as possible. Kabam gives out a lot of instant speed ups or 3-7 days speed ups so you could set really long ques before comp starts.

Comment

Ok guys if I where to ask you what do you think a fair comp for both uk Aussie and USA timezones and a comp That's fair to spenders and non spenders would look like? And you can't really get rid of speed ups they are just part of the game but I would like to here your ideas on what a comp like this looks like. most are asking for one but there hasn't really been any solid ideas on what they would want to see.

Comment

And yet another trainathon for the US players - at least this one finishes at 1 am. But it's only for troops so why bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadiank View Post
                        Ok guys if I where to ask you what do you think a fair comp for both uk Aussie and USA timezones and a comp That's fair to spenders and non spenders would look like? And you can't really get rid of speed ups they are just part of the game but I would like to here your ideas on what a comp like this looks like. most are asking for one but there hasn't really been any solid ideas on what they would want to see.
                        I still believe then best tournament to date was the leprechaun hunt. Yes kaban totally screwed up but the tournament was fair for gemmers and non gemmers as there is a limit on hitting wilds and Picts.

If you want a tournament 'fair' for everyone the way ahead looks like hitting wilds or Picts. Kaban just have to make sure they check all the details before pressing the 'GO' button. Merlin 12 has been dead all day - the current tournaments are the same as before but the prizes are very poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Havent_a_clue View Post
                          I still believe then best tournament to date was the leprechaun hunt. Yes kaban totally screwed up but the tournament was fair for gemmers and non gemmers as there is a limit on hitting wilds and Picts.

If you want a tournament 'fair' for everyone the way ahead looks like hitting wilds or Picts. Kaban just have to make sure they check all the details before pressing the 'GO' button. Merlin 12 has been dead all day - the current tournaments are the same as before but the prizes are very poor.
                          So maybe have a event like the leps that dosnt even have to offer gems as prizes but even in game items as gear hammers and dust? Cause I agree with you that was a fun comp for players but we also can't expect gem pay outs for comps like that all the time as well is there any other comp ideas that you think would be fair to all the play

Comment

Originally posted by Canadiank View Post
                            So maybe have a event like the leps that dosnt even have to offer gems as prizes but even in game items as gear hammers and dust? Cause I agree with you that was a fun comp for players but we also can't expect gem pay outs for comps like that all the time as well is there any other comp ideas that you think would be fair to all the play
                            Hitting wilds or Picts is the only fair comp for gemmers and non-gemmers. Both have the same limit they can hit. Speeders and troops chests don't count and if you hit with the right combination of troops the low might newer player can reduce their loses.

The advantage with offering world gems is it allow the player to choose what to spend them. Maybe one a month for gems the prizes need to be varied. I'm bored of getting gear that's almost impossible to forge and troop chests, guardians and mages just imbalance the game even more than it already is.

Comment

And have the flash tournaments cover all world time zones or make them last longer

Comment

Working...
                              X