Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Criterion tom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criterion tom

Can you clarify:

Is comp alliance or individual tom.
    Are the prizes cumulative, do you get all tiers you pass?

Just asking as obviously here are set prizes players will want, but may want lower prizes too!

Governor merlin 12

I'm curious about this to it said that only one tier per world so is it individual or the whole world

Friskey_tomsha
    The_Champions_11

Comment

Gov it looks like it's an individual prize. But I can't tell if each tier receives the tiers below or not. The way I read the disclaimer is that you can only win one tier once. So if everyone gains 6bill might you aren't going to get 100 sets of gods gear.
      voyance-amour-eternel.com

Comment

I know it seems like a lot of might for individual, that is why I asked. However with the gem glitch the other day this may be a way of getting the gems out the system. I still think it is ridiculous that there are a lot of players worth 10's thousands and in some cases 100's thousands of gems... Kabam really should look at leveling playing field and admit they had a glitch and perhaps give the rest of us a gem boost...

In terms of tier, yes it is just confusing, to be honest I don't want the gear, at the rate of dust dropping and forging failure I have too much gear waiting to level up as it is... Would not mind the tokens, but will miss out if you only get one tier!

Got

Comment

Originally posted by Governor12 View Post
          I know it seems like a lot of might for individual, that is why I asked. However with the gem glitch the other day this may be a way of getting the gems out the system. I still think it is ridiculous that there are a lot of players worth 10's thousands and in some cases 100's thousands of gems... Kabam really should look at leveling playing field and admit they had a glitch and perhaps give the rest of us a gem boost...

In terms of tier, yes it is just confusing, to be honest I don't want the gear, at the rate of dust dropping and forging failure I have too much gear waiting to level up as it is... Would not mind the tokens, but will miss out if you only get one tier!

Got
          What gem glitch

Comment

Originally posted by Drogba_12 V36 View Post
            What gem glitch
            A few chests they release had a max payout in it, so where it offered a chance for gems, it pretty much always paid out gems... So for 10 gems you were pretty much guarenteedt I win gems back, and so for small spend you could just keep going, continuously increasing the number of gems you had... Some in high thousands...

I was unfortunately not on for the small period this happened. It has happened a couple of times. Just like when they first released crystals in chests it had max payout briefly... I got a few mystic crystals from this, but just prior to this had used all my hard sure eyed gems to miss out whilst others reaped rewards...

I think this glitch is a step too far tho, as there are now two many gems in system with players having a huge advantage... But the only way kabam can fix this is by giving gems to the rest of us... I don't see it happening, but it might!

Gov

Comment

All kabam seem to be interested in these days is money money money to hell with those that can't gem up and have no chance of winning comps ppl like that are just going to lose interest in the games which will just leave the high mighters with the high knights left and the worlds will just die

Comment

This is a tired comp you don't win or lose and there was no gem glitch in the USA server worlds the non English speaking worlds are not really well looked after I must admit but nothing wrong with this comp just wonder who going to fork out the 3 grand for 6b might

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnalwarrior View Post
                  This is a tired comp you don't win or lose and there was no gem glitch in the USA server worlds the non English speaking worlds are not really well looked after I must admit but nothing wrong with this comp just wonder who going to fork out the 3 grand for 6b might
                  Noct... How do you know there was no glitch lol just because you may not have come across it does not mean it did not happen! It did happen, I know players that got lucky with it, and I know of more that I have been told about! The point is, those who have been given tens of thousands of gems can get a comp easily.

Yes it is tiered, no winner, this is a great comp. I do however remember when the tiers were up to 5 mil, and that was hard to achieve... 6 Bil is crazy, unless you either a) spend literally a fortune, or more likely, unless you have been given lots of free gems!

Gov

Comment

Noct... How do you know there was no glitch lol just because you may not have come across it does not mean it did not happen! It did happen, I know players that got lucky with it, and I know of more that I have been told about! The point is, those who have been given tens of thousands of gems can get a comp easily.

Yes it is tiered, no winner, this is a great comp. I do however remember when the tiers were up to 5 mil, and that was hard to achieve... 6 Bil is crazy, unless you either a) spend literally a fortune, or more likely, unless you have been given lots of free gems!

Gov
                    If there was a glitch in my world trust me my gem head alli would of been all over it lol but 2. I am almost sure no one will do 6b as it will take 2 days just to open the chests all the broken chest glitches so far been in the non English worlds by the looks of the complaints but again you are right I may not of known about it

Comment

I want to know why some of the prizes were changed. Prior to the event starting the 300m payout was 20 bronze hammers, now it says 10!?!?! I was ready to open up 300m but think ill settle for the 20m prize...

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnalwarrior View Post
                        If there was a glitch in my world trust me my gem head alli would of been all over it lol but 2. I am almost sure no one will do 6b as it will take 2 days just to open the chests all the broken chest glitches so far been in the non English worlds by the looks of the complaints but again you are right I may not of known about it
                        :-) who knows, I certainly know a couple first hand...

Comment

not sure it was a glitch but I know a few players who got 1000 gems a couple of times. I on the other hand got a bunch of city 3 deeds. Maybe I can trade my extra C2 and C3 and C4 deeds for a C5 deed.
                          voyance-amour-eternel.com

Comment

I don't know what the hell kabam is thinking! 6 billion for top prize? With the current chests available it'll cost $8900 !! Only the top 10 alliances in our world are over 6 billion and that's accumulated might by 100 members!! Prizes per tier is ridiculous!! Previous alliance Tom offering full gear sets were won with 700mill-1Bill - ish. And that's 100 members contributing! Ughhhh

Comment

:-) who knows, I certainly know a couple first hand...
                              I think there was a glitch cause one of our member won 10k gems in that fully loaded chest not to mention he ended up winning 18k gems after he wAs done. He spent about 5000 gems

Comment

Working...
                              X