Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Wheel of Fortune Issues

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam, I am always helpful in these forums, and try to help with questions, especially when Jesse is on leave!

I am however getting increasing frustrated with the inconsistent way this issue has been dealt with. I have now had my 7th ticket about the wheel closed, this time the response once again patronised me stating that the chest had an option for various things, that is why I did not receive the 10 mil... The incompetency of the people answering my tickets is unreal. I have clearly explained that I understand I am not guaranteed the 10 mil payout, but clearly the calculation for that option was wrong, and it paid out 5 mil instead every time you were lucky enough to get that option!

The thing that frustrates me is I started this thread to raise this issue. You have now given a slap in the face with 3 chests to all, as that is hardly anywhere near what I should of had. The worst thing is that clearly some people have been compensated 50k t4, others various different amount, the inconsistency is just a joke.

Please review the data on your system for the time period, analysis who received silver chests,and brake it down to those who won the option for 10 mil t4... Add these all up and issue 5 mil t4 for every one of these chests a player had... Simple!

And please have a word with your support team, and give them some training on customer support. I certainly would be sacking a few of them if it was my organisation!

Gov

Comment

• Gov he will see how un fair support are if he looks at the ticket i put the ref to
      The ticket show the issue i have always had with this sort of problem never is any1 rewarded as should b

Comment

• This is the reply from my ticket think its a bit funny how i sent pics of the items recived by my a family member of mine i dont want any info of the acc but want same items given i can post the pics on here if you want so more can feel as i do

Please complete this survey: Kabam Customer Survey
        K1:37 am
        Kabam Support
        Case # 02028665 Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you. We believe your issue 02028665
        I want same deal [ ref:_00D301HgIt._500a0fJU6b:ref ]
        K
        Kabam Support
        to me
        11 hours agoDetails
        Greetings,

I apologize that you were dissatisfied with our resolution! However, as we have provided an answer to this inquiry, this case will now be closed. We cannot divulge any information regarding another Player's account or any compensation they have been given, as we address each Support request and its circumstances on an individual basis, and it would be a violation of our Privacy Policy. If you encounter any other issues in the future, please feel free to open a new support case and we would be happy to look into that for you!

Thank you for playing Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North and have a great day!

Regards,

Dylan P.
        Battle for the North Support
        *Make sure you have the upper hand in Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North by participating in our Forums!
        http://community.kabam.com/forums/

ref:_00D301HgIt._500a0fJU6b:ref
        Forward
        I want same deal - 02028665
        KYesterday
        Kabam Support
        Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within one business day. ref:

Comment

• Jacob Hillman of support responded to mine saying he was sorry but there was never anything wrong with the chest payouts and I need to re-read the description closer before I buy the chest because as a gamer he understands mix ups can occur.. then followed it up that there was never copper EXP chests in the wheel game and im lying.. wtf

Still wondering why some got 6 boxes and others on three.

Hunter7977

Comment

• Greetings Hunter7977,

Thank you for taking the time to write in. If I understand correctly you are disappointed about the outcome of the recent event of Silver Chest Sentiment. I'm sorry for any frustration and I will be glad to address the issue for you.

The promotions like Silver Chest Sentiment with only a chance to win a maximum of 10 Million Might for Tier 4 Troops many a times can result in disappointment. I don't know the actual percentages of chances for items within a promotion, as all game content is designed and implemented by the game team and that information isn't shared with us in support, however I can tell you that the chances are the same for all players. If a player buys more chance items during a promotion, it will give more chances to win, but each chance still has the exact same percentage to contain an item, as any other.

The only real way to avoid disappointment with the promotions, regardless of what is spent is to participate in the ones that are guarantees, or direct purchases. That way you know for sure what you're going to get. Typically when new content is added to the game, it is done so via the promotions like you're referring to, but normally later become available to be bought outright or obtained in-game, or both.

I am sorry for the frustrations with this and regret that you feel that way after participating in the promotion, however I am not able to intervene with the outcome of any promotion or event.

We do have an internal line to communicate customer feedback and I have forwarded your thoughts about the promotions on for review, but the very best thing you could do to have your idea reviewed by the Game Team for consideration for future updates is to tactfully post your idea on the Suggestions and Features forums.

These are read regularly, as aside from setting up camp in general chat (which is not a very good strategy), the Forums is the best way for us to keep our finger on the pulse of the community so-to-speak.You can find those at http://community.kabam.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?477-Suggestions-and-Features.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter. Happy Gaming!

Regards,

Jacob Hillman
            Kingdom of Camelot: Battle for the North Support

This guy clearly has no clue about the problem.. I forwarded a link to this and a few other forum topics about this.

Comment

• Dear kris kabam and the other nitwits up there...

I opened well over 100 silver chests. I don't feel I should have to, although I did a few, screen shot every click I make on this game. I also don't think I should be spending an hour a day for over a week trying to get an error that I clearly documented fixed.

I would like to point out, I know at least 8 of the chests I opened popped for the 10mil but actually only 5 mil payout. I know it was because you had 70k t4 instead of the 140k t4 you would need to equal that amount. I'm all good with mistakes happening, we all screw up, but it's how you fix the mistake that matters and you guys totally suck at both admitting mistakes and are even worse at fixing them.

I can guarantee 1000% I was shorted AT LEAST 560,000 t4 troops by this error. I have with ONE screen shot shown ONE of eight instances where I was shorted 70k t4. To this end, I have been provided 50k t4 by support and 21k t5 (42k t4 equivalent) in troops via the chests you gave out. So of my 560k I am still short 468k troops (and that's trusting I didn't win more that I can't be sure of, but I'm sure of 8)

Please explain to me why I should be happy about this. If you give a good explanation and not canned bullshít I could be swayed to understand and be ok with it, but seeing as how I've never once got a straight answer on anything from you guys, I won't hold my breath.

Again, if you really wanted to make us whole, it's easy. You have the ability to see how many chests we've won, I'm sure of that with all the other matrix of information you've proven to have. Do this: match 1-to-1 the silver chests we opened with a NEW chest just for this incident. Call it the "silver completion chest" or something. Give it the exact same odds of winning as the original chest, and change the t5 and exp charms to dust (or some other meaningless item) and keep the 10mil might payout intact as 70k t4. In theory this should do nothing more and nothing less than bring us to even with where we should have been in the first place.

You don't need to know which or how many chests paid out the errant troops, just how many silver chests we opened. It's equitable, fair, and solves the problem.

Comment

• Hot about us actually getting them. I havent recieved anything. Comme ok Kabam. MrBob - Horsa11.
                Crestview roofing company

Comment

• Kris or any 1 who gives a
                  please look at the post on page 14 and sort this ticket i want the same as this person

Comment

• Case # 02028665

Comment

• My last response said this tread has no connection to the problems im experiencing. . Did they not read it? It has everything to do with my problem :/

Comment

• I'm not happy with just 3 chests, I spun 1065 times. I'm still waiting. Make it right and I will remove my posts and speak nothing more about it.
                        Game name: Dixie_normous
                        World: Genevere18
                        Alliance: RhagingGoodTime

Comment

• Everyone,

We recognize there was an issue and in order to help resolve it, granted 3 "silver sentiment regrant" chests to those who qualified. The issue has been addressed and actions have been taken to ensure it doesn't happen again. We apologize for the inconvenience, at this point this issue is considered resolved to the best of our abilities and we are closing this thread.

Comment

Working...
                          X