Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Missing payout from the gear forge event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing payout from the gear forge event

Hi. I am still waiting for the gear forge event prize. I did 41 attempts so should have got 5k + 10k + 20k + 30k + 40k = 105k t5 troops but I received 10k fire catapults only, please payout the remaining troops

Originally posted by Ammad13 View Post
    Hi. I am still waiting for the gear forge event prize. I did 41 attempts so should have got 5k + 10k + 20k + 30k + 40k = 105k t5 troops but I received 10k fire catapults only, please payout the remaining troops
    Yes I believe we are all waiting, only the 10k was paid

Gov

Comment

Yep me too.
      Is Kabam going to post who won the
      Gear Tournament of Might that ran at the same time as the Gear Forge-a-Thon, or is this a lost cause?

Comment

Hey All,

This event was paid out on time as described earlier in this thread.

Please remember that only attempts made during this event's posted times will qualify. I've looked into some players posting in this thread and have found significantly different numbers reported here than were queried during the event.

Thanks

Comment

Sorry that is not true.I did not receive anything from that.I should have received 35k Testudos, 50k FireCatapults, and 70k Scythe Carts.
          Also you did not answer the question on Gear Tournament of Might either.
          I know I did more than 150 attempts because I had way over that in wood hammers and I used ever single 1 of them.

Comment

BTW I'm in world Hengist48 as DragonLord11.If you want to look it up go ahead. While you're at it you can post how many attempts I made and the might gained.
            Thanks from DragonLord11

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_Kabam View Post
              Hey All,

Please remember that only attempts made during this event's posted times will qualify. I've looked into some players posting in this thread and have found significantly different numbers reported here than were queried during the event.

Thanks

Hey Matt,

That's complete BS. I know what you guys are doing. You changed the definition of an "attempt" to mean a successful forge not an attempt at a forge. If this is not true then i have at least 40 attempts at forge and my other account has 60 attempts so your counting is off. That is a fact! The only way I wouldn't have that is if your are counting only successful forges as attempts which is stupid because why would you use language like "Attempt" unless you are deliberately trying to mislead us?? You could just as easy say "with each successful forge" but that's Not what you said. We spend money to compete in all these events so these prizes are not free gifts kabam is giving us. We spend money to compete for events and we earn these prizes. Also if you fck up and mislabel a prize payout or a chest contents or a promotion then that's too bad. We spend money based on your false words. Own up and payout! My alliance alone probably gives you $500-$1000 per day. You owe people a Full set of lion heart gear for that 1600 gem promotion and you need to payout this event per attempt as stated. If you do not make this happen soon the moneys gonna stop flowing and I will instruct my alliance and all of Ector46 to report itunes for fraud and ask charges to be reversed. I took screen shot of both this forge a thon and that gem promotion after being screwed on mislabeled chests in the past. That's how much we trust you guys. Its either complete incompetents or your deliberately deceiving us. So do you still think we are all just lying to You or do you think its more likely You lied to us again??

Comment

Definately only 10k was paid to all

Comment

I did 34 attempts and I only got 15k outing the 65k I was supposed to get just letting you know

Comment

Was the pay out for successful forges or attempted ones cause it jut says attempted on the info for event i would like to know for next time cause I did way more then 10 attempts way more then. 20 even 20 hammers
                    From wilds and 14 from the chests

Comment

Originally posted by DRAGONLORD11 View Post
                      BTW I'm in world Hengist48 as DragonLord11.If you want to look it up go ahead. While you're at it you can post how many attempts I made and the might gained.
                      Thanks from DragonLord11
                      Hi Dragonlord,

You are one of the players that I did look into and found a difference between reported and recorded information. You should have been sent a PM with further details on what was recorded and paid out for your participation. If you have any questions please feel free to let us know.

Thanks

Comment

Please confirm my attempts. i did 41 attempts. My username is Ã??Ã? and my world is Howell78. i only got 10k troops

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_Kabam View Post
                          Hey All,

Thanks
                          Matt,

This is definatley not true. Can you please answer the question from numerious users as to whether or not it is succesful forges or attempted forges. I used over 50 hammers so that would mean over 50 attempts....

Dodgyozzy
                          P7
                          https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

Comment

I know For a fact that I did more than 30 attempts so either someone is not telling the truth or a glitch in the server did not count all my attempts from now on I'm doing screen shots of everything.

Comment

Or my attempts in the last 30 min of the event did not count .

Comment

Working...
                              X