Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Alliance Artillery ToM

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alliance Artillery ToM


    Event: Alliance ToM

    Time: January 16 20:00 to January 18th 20:00

    Artillery Gear:
    Spear: +30% Attack to all Artillery
    Helm: +30% Life to all Artillery
    Pants: +30% Speed to all Artillery

    1st: Artillery Gear Set
    2nd: Artillery Spear, Helm
    3rd: Artillery Helm, Pants
    4th: Artillery Sword
    5th-10th: Artillery Helm
    11th-15th: Militiamen Sword, Pants, Helm
    16th-30th: Militiamen Pants, Helm
    31st-50th: Militiamen Sword
    51st-75th: Militiamen Pants
    76th-100th: Militiamen Armor

    **Must contribute to Alliance's Might to claim prizes**

  • #2
    Originally posted by Jesse Kabam View Post

    Event: Alliance ToM

    Time: January 16 20:00 to January 18th 20:00

    Artillery Gear:
    Spear: +30% Attack to all Artillery
    Helm: +30% Life to all Artillery
    Pants: +30% Speed to all Artillery

    1st: Artillery Gear Set

    The artillery swords are not as advertised. The sword I have only has 30% attack on Archers, and then 30% life to ball and 30% life to cats. Not to mention that T4 and T5 artillery are not included in this gear.
    voyance-amour-eternel.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, I ensured I aimed for the sword for the attack boost on all artillery, disappointed it only helps archers,

      Gov

      Comment


      • #4
        So what's the deal with 30% attack only applying to archers, and life bonus to ball and cats. please look into this.
        voyance-amour-eternel.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Is this corrected now? Is it 30% to all artillery like it was posted?

          Comment


          • #6
            but does this gear only needed to be added to a knight with no gear on already. of can this gear just be dragged by holding down on this gear and adding to other gear?????????

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ares from Omerta View Post
              but does this gear only needed to be added to a knight with no gear on already. of can this gear just be dragged by holding down on this gear and adding to other gear?????????
              If you add it to other gear you lose it's value, it's an independent piece of gear

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The Kabam Fan View Post
                Is this corrected now? Is it 30% to all artillery like it was posted?
                No it had not. Also, once again left very disappointed with "contract support", I do not know why I keep trying, they are a joke. I informed them about the error, and asked that they either change accordingly, or compensate people with an alternative weapon (I would not mind a lionheart sword as replacement ;-p), they responded by saying thank you for my suggestion please suggest ideas on the forum.

                When I responded to say it pearly was not a suggestion, but a complaint about an error, they had closed my ticket!

                Gov

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Governor12 View Post
                  No it had not. Also, once again left very disappointed with "contract support", I do not know why I keep trying, they are a joke. I informed them about the error, and asked that they either change accordingly, or compensate people with an alternative weapon (I would not mind a lionheart sword as replacement ;-p), they responded by saying thank you for my suggestion please suggest ideas on the forum.

                  When I responded to say it pearly was not a suggestion, but a complaint about an error, they had closed my ticket!

                  Gov
                  I got something slightly better that that Gov. I was at least told that they told the game team and that it would have to be corrected at the code level. I do agree though, everyone with an artillery spear should be granted a Lionheart sword, or they should creat artillery breast plate and shield that compensate for the faulty spear and give those out to the comp winners, both pieces to 1st place and a chance for 1 of the 2 for the 2nd place winners. It's also stupid that they claim all artillery but again it does not effect t4 or t5. maybe this can be corrected.

                  my guess is that they will just do away with the piece rather than fix it. That seems to be the Kabam philosophy, kinda like what happened to the incoming attack notifications when the app was closed. Those would change the game dramatically if only they fixed the problem rather than take it away.
                  voyance-amour-eternel.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheUB View Post
                    I got something slightly better that that Gov. I was at least told that they told the game team and that it would have to be corrected at the code level. I do agree though, everyone with an artillery spear should be granted a Lionheart sword, or they should creat artillery breast plate and shield that compensate for the faulty spear and give those out to the comp winners, both pieces to 1st place and a chance for 1 of the 2 for the 2nd place winners. It's also stupid that they claim all artillery but again it does not effect t4 or t5. maybe this can be corrected.

                    my guess is that they will just do away with the piece rather than fix it. That seems to be the Kabam philosophy, kinda like what happened to the incoming attack notifications when the app was closed. Those would change the game dramatically if only they fixed the problem rather than take it away.
                    I would not be satisfied with additional pieces to even out as overall you would be unable to get as high a boost... I think ever fix, or give us an appropriate replacement weapon! I would be happy with lionheart sword

                    Gov

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Rather than all of us submit, guess, work the system, etc.

                      Jesse, could you please just take the lead with this. We want all three pieces of gear offering the bonus as promised, or replacement gear issued. As compensation for the delays in use, making us report it all individually, dealing with all of the autoresolves, it would be nice if the attributes were already forged and strengthened. Just a suggestion. Please let us know how you plan to get this resolved and the time frame. Thanks!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Governor12 View Post
                        I would not be satisfied with additional pieces to even out as overall you would be unable to get as high a boost... I think ever fix, or give us an appropriate replacement weapon! I would be happy with lionheart sword

                        Gov
                        Gov, you are correct, additional artillery pieces to make up for the lack of the spear attributes would be a poor compensation. This is why I think it will be Kabam's resolution. I too would be disappointed with those extra pieces. I was hoping during the 2 hours of game maintenance that they would have fixed the spear, but no such luck. Hopefully we hear something soon.
                        voyance-amour-eternel.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We apologize for the incorrect data on the Artillary Gear. We are going to Grant everyone 4 Battering Ram Armory Chests for each piece of Artilary Gear you won. I no that doesn't fix the issue but hopefully that will help us make up for the mistake. The chest will be granted out later today.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jesse Kabam View Post
                            We apologize for the incorrect data on the Artillary Gear. We are going to Grant everyone 4 Battering Ram Armory Chests for each piece of Artilary Gear you won. I no that doesn't fix the issue but hopefully that will help us make up for the mistake. The chest will be granted out later today.
                            It really does not compensate for it Jesse. Having lower level gear but more of it does not help :-/ the new crusader gear, or lion gear would compensate, or just the correct stats

                            Gov

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Gov,

                              Lionheart and Crusader Gear is worth far more than the Artillery, that being said, we made a mistake and will be sending out a lionheart armory chest for each piece of gear the Alliance was supposed to get.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X