Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Sometime pls make a short event time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometime pls make a short event time

sometime you should make a short event time is about 2,3 or 4 hours bcoz no gemmer and weak players will have a chance to win in tourney.A long event time make gemmers always win.A lot of players disappointed bcoz they no have a chance to win in event and beat gemmers that event time is so long.Example, (A) win in this event and A win in next event again.A lot of player cannot compete A.A is a gemmer.A always win in every event so pls make a short event time.Who use a lot of time in yr game, will win in this short event time. Thx

Originally posted by Childlin View Post
    sometime you should make a short event time is about 2,3 or 4 hours bcoz no gemmer and weak players will have a chance to win in tourney.A long event time make gemmers always win.A lot of players disappointed bcoz they no have a chance to win in event and beat gemmers that event time is so long.Example, (A) win in this event and A win in next event again.A lot of player cannot compete A.A is a gemmer.A always win in every event so pls make a short event time.Who use a lot of time in yr game, will win in this short event time. Thx
    I really agree with this. Long comps are so incredibly boring. The best part of the comps are the last 45 minutes when you have action and lead changes, etc. I don't even come in the game when it is operating the 2 and 3 day comps; it's like watching paint dry.

Comment

Make a "who can loose the most might" event.
      I'd like to see all zero. At least once a month.
      Audio Mixing and mastering

Comment

Yes flash comps are best, and also vary times on for all time zones... There are so many kill comps that through hard work I could place well, and often after a few hours I am first, or in 2 day events have been known to be first after the first day... I however know I have no way of winning these things as the big gemmers will easily win!

Nothing against them (I wish I had their might), but for many even placing well is impossible unless comps are shorter!

Most flas also happen when us in Europe are asleep, especially these wilds ones.

Gov

Comment

I agree with this post kabam,

Make 2-4hrs events too. And variety of price example: no always grails. Running out space where to use them. Give some more divine inspirations at mid ranking players or crystals pls.

Also is true am I Europe and I miss flash comps because you do them while we are sleeping

Comment

A lot of players disappointed bcoz they no have a chance to win in event and beat gemmers that event time is so long.
            ...which is exactly why Kabam holds more 24-48h events
            That way the bigger gemmers get a chance to spend more money. It also makes active players trying to "outspend" each other, which is ultimately what Kabam is doing by organising events altogether. Sadly lots of players participate in this little tricky game.

An idea to overcome this is to also hold a different type of events, for example a Daily Reward Event or something like that. In this event there would be a fixed goal that any decent player can manage to reach in a reasonable amount of time (or troop loss / ...). For example kill 1 million might, loot 50 million resources, beat 30 wilds,... to win let's say one Divine Inspiration. The other competitions can be seen as a way to collect the more rare items such as Lionheart gear.

Oh by the way, it's really time to update the Merlin's prizes... I've gotten 40k resources for 5 days in a row now.. That's just sad. Replace normal resources by crystals! Keep the arthurs/DI's/hourglasses/buffs. But really, it's time to get rid of the resources and resource boosts..
            https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

Comment

We are going to be working smaller events during the larger ones and trying to mix things up more. There are only so many variations we can do but we will make sure to try them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse Kabam View Post
                We are going to be working smaller events during the larger ones and trying to mix things up more. There are only so many variations we can do but we will make sure to try them all.
                That's good. You can always ask for ideas at the forums. Some great ideas have been proposed already like collecting the most resources. I think lots of cool possibilities are not yet explored.
                https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

Comment

Yes, we r playing this game from Euro,america and Asia etc.Euro players win in this event but Asia players r sleeping and Asia players win in this event but Euro players r sleeping.This is a true situation bcoz impossible Asia players always win in event and Euro players always win in event.We will accept if we miss events bcoz we r from the different places.Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_89 View Post
                    That's good. You can always ask for ideas at the forums. Some great ideas have been proposed already like collecting the most resources. I think lots of cool possibilities are not yet explored.
                    Collecting the most resources won't work. Alliances will just hit their banks

Comment

Prizes are res it is a stupid prizes, A lot of players can find billion of res in one hour. Me too can find, do not give res as s prizes.A lot of players r laughing to yr prizes. Need change

Comment

Not every event is geared towards every players. There are players that need resources, so as a change of pace we had one of our many events have them as a reward. There will be other Beat the boss events with different prizes. If one event doesn't suit your needs, just wait until another one appears that is more worth your time. We are trying to include all different types of player's needs.

Comment

Not every event is geared towards every players. There are players that need resources, so as a change of pace we had one of our many events have them as a reward. There will be other Beat the boss events with different prizes. If one event doesn't suit your needs, just wait until another one appears that is more worth your time. We are trying to include all different types of player's needs.
                          Hey Jesse that resource comps was my idea I should get some gems for that don't you think. Thanks Jesse your the best.

Comment

Jesse -

I can promise you that on Bedivere23, NO ONE on that server needs 1.5 million of each resource as a prize.

The fact that there are maybe 200 active players, another 100 or so alts, 1000's of inactives, and another 15 or so bubble banks active at all times, NO ONE is in need of resources, I can PROMISE YOU. Farming or getting farmed is a joke.

Also - due to the absurd number of troop chests you sell, no one really trains might anymore.

Resources are an absolute joke.

Drop someone in on Bedivere23 from Kabam, come see our server. See how dead the GC is most of the time, see how there are maybe 10 active alliances, half full, see how the might, might gained, and troop kills are dominated by troop chest gemmers, see how there isn't really a point in playing the game if you aren't a big gemmer, and see why the servers are dying.

Until you make the game fun again where the non-gemmer can at least have a semi level playing field with troop training and killing, then the game will just continue to die out.

And I understand you need to make money. People will still buy gems if you do away with troop chests. They will still speed up training (at least resources would be needed) they would still speed hit, buy ports, buy doves, gemmers will still buy.

A level troop training playing field will have more players in a server, and the potential for them to buy gems as well.

Make resources needed again, make resources harder to obtain by doing away with bubble banks and a lot of the inactives, and give us a reason to fight.

Anyway - I'm quitting the game until you decide to make this a war game again. Kingdoms of Gemalot makes me disgusted.

And just to put it out there, I have absolutely no ill feelings towards gemmers. They make this game possible. I gemmed a lot too.

I'm just disheartened that all that is left on the servers is about 50 or so big gemmers. The game got boring. You need many many active players to make this game fun, not just a few big gemmers.

Comment

Jesse, I told you that they were taking the piss with the res idea. I assure you no one needs res. we have been telling kabam for over a year to take out res from merlin, the whole res section in items is a joke.... Seriously, nobody wants it. I must go through 100's of millions of res daily, yet I do not have any resource fields and don't store res... It is not difficult to get...

You have done some good things in these comps, but seriously the res idea is a joke!

Gov

Comment

Working...
                              X