Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Prizes/customer service has been awful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prizes/customer service has been awful

Dear Kabam,

Let me start out by saying I LOVE your game. I have played almost all of the strategy games and this is by far the best game out there. Having saying that there are TWO major FLAWS. Your prizes from the events have been so small that the amount of gems it takes to spend to get the prizes isn't even close to what you should recieve. (I don't see how hard it would be to reward your players properly for the amount of hard work they put it) Most recent examples, your flash might tournaments no one needs a 225 knights anymore the majority of your experienced players have tons and tons of them so please stop doing flash tourney for 225 knights and mystics!!!!!!! Another thing is the knight level up contest......WOW!....100 t3 or 225 knight!?!? I can train 5000 t3 in ten hours which is about 500 of those stupid chests and like i said before I don't need knights! So to give out 100 t3 is like a slap in the face honestly I don't even care keep the chest I already trained over 40000 chests by the time you even pay it out correctly because you can't do that either. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix the prize rewards to something that will actually make players not quit the game....reward your players and they will stay its simple...treat them like crap like you been doing and everyone will be playing GAME OF WAR where they do not treat players like crap. Your customer service staff is like the luck of the draw. Half the staff is very helpful the other half is the worse customer service I have ever had. I have spent A LOT on this game I love this game and if you experienced players like me to continue your going have to step up your PRIZES and CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Couldnt have said it better myself. Heck even adding a trading post to the round tower would be a huge step in the right direction. Allow players to trade in those items they no longer need for a fraction of their gem value or exchange for items of equal value.

Comment

I couldn't agree more noob ive stopped buying gems it's been 6 months or so. The prizes are crap they have flash toms every 4 hours that pay out the same a mystic training for putting up 50m+ in 4 hours is a crap prize

Comment

I appoligize for the issues with prizes, and that is going to be fixed by our team. What prizes would you like to see in tournaments?

Comment

You should have a pick your own prize Jesse have like a tier of prizes depending on how you did

Comment

New prizes needed for events

Hello It would be nice to have prizes such as some of the nice chests offered on the Monday madness or wicked Wednesday's if these all can be bought for 5-10 gems perhaps some chests could be given in the events it appears you have many of us strapped to upgrade these building and the payout for surveying would take months to reach enough rare gems to upgrade. There are many people whom still need divines before they can go any further on this game of building.The pendragon chest is becoming somewhat obsolete as people are getting trrops through a variety of other chests to make a fair field for all some of the nicer chests would be a great option for many.

Note: The many glitches in the game should be repaired in the knights department first before we all start dressing them up I for one have applied the mystic 230's on three occasions and they have not help they have vanished.
            http://thatpizzarecipe.com?kamagra

Comment

On another note it would be extremely helpful to be able to share our extra items with our alliance members and or be able to trade extra items for gems, or other useful items. I just saying I have enough blood frenzies and dragon stomps to last a person for 4 years. These items are a pure waste if one can not use them. Alliance is meant to help one another and I would gladly be willing as most to share mine to those who need and request a help for them. I mean come on here a person does not need 98 second deeds do they?
              http://thatpizzarecipe.com?kamagra

Comment

Working...
              X