Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Elevate pay out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elevate pay out

Kabam, 33 spins and only 3 hour glasses, not good guys... I assumed the spin was for quality of hour glass or quantity, not whether you will get one or not... Seriously poor! When will we get our chests? Governor, merlin 12

Great idea kabam, horrible execution. Everyone I have talked to has won once per elevation level and no one has one anything but the hourglasses. Whether you had elevated 1x or 20x, the result is the same, one win per class. This is wrong on so many levels. -disgruntled customer

Comment

17 first tier spins 12 second tier spins and 15 third tier spins. I won a single speed up per tier and wasted 20 minutes of my life spinning slots with bad payouts!
      Niceville roofing company

Comment

co ** ats on your hourglasses.

The chests will be added MANUALLY after the event ends. I believe this may take a while and I would give them 24 hours before complaining.

If you have any questions hit the event center and click on the event then the (i it will tell you the same thing.

Comment

I had elevated from *1 - *4 and it said i didnt win a prize. So wheres my prize?
          New WEDDING RINGS

Comment

Farmer Bob the optimist, let's hope so.

Comment

Slot machine has to be the most annoying "feature" ever...

Pitifully low payouts (less than 10% in my case, over 200 spins across 2 accounts). Takes way too long to play out, and it's especially fun to watch that "near miss" third wheel nearly always slow-crawl off of a winner into a loser over the last 3-4 seconds of every play.

That was about the least enjoyable hour I've ever dropped in this game, though I'm sure there will be even less fun where that one came from.

For the love of [....] at least give us an option to end the silly animation and force the result display.

Comment

worst event ever

i had 29 spins across 2 levels i got 2 hour glasses and am waiting for the chests to be granted . they would come in handy for the current trainathon . kris or jesse will you please gives us a reply . i elevated assuming i was getting a chest for every level as you stated and now all we got were these stupid useless spins , i hope they were just for fun untill you actually grant the chest

Comment

Originally posted by ChanS View Post
                  Slot machine has to be the most annoying "feature" ever...

Pitifully low payouts (less than 10% in my case, over 200 spins across 2 accounts). Takes way too long to play out, and it's especially fun to watch that "near miss" third wheel nearly always slow-crawl off of a winner into a loser over the last 3-4 seconds of every play.

That was about the least enjoyable hour I've ever dropped in this game, though I'm sure there will be even less fun where that one came from.

For the love of [....] at least give us an option to end the silly animation and force the result display.
                  Totally agree... I had a total 177 spins available (Kabam actually did add up the elevations correctly this time) 116 of the 1-4 elevations, 52 of the 5-7 elevations and 9 of the 8-11 elevations. Was expecting a better return on the spins than the lousy 1x8 hour speed up per level..................... Why make us click all those spins when we were only going to win a maximum of 3 anyway. At around 25 seconds per spin it made for a very boring couple of hours .... wish I hadn't bothered!

Cant wait to see what Kabam will put us through when claiming the Chests and despite posts to the contrary I wont be surprised if we only get 1 Chest per Level...... Its what Ive come to expect of Kabam!

Comment

am i coufused on the prizes for the tiered elevate a thon ? It says that i will win spin chances for hourglasses which i did, but it also states that for each teir i would be gaurnteed a chest i recived no chests , i feel like you do not keep your word kabam and i want what i have earned.

you_mad_bro
                    Bors60
                    Primes

Comment

Also why didn't different symbols payout different prizes. It would have been better to have a wheel of fortune type payout. Spin the wheel get a prize with different type speed ups and prizes. Kinda like Merlin. Guaranteed prize and not a collasal waste of time.
                      Niceville roofing company

Comment

Ok. It was stated in the event center and also a mail was sent out that the chests will be MANUALLY added after the end of the event but the spins were given away automatically.

For those of you who do not receive the mail from kabam they said 2-5 business days.

If you would like to recieve mail from kabam again...............(this worked for me and others).........make sure you know your kabam id and password then.......delete the app and re-install and log in.......you will receive all the mail you missed since the mail system got stopped.

Comment

thank you ...

Comment

I dont know whether to feel sorry for Kabam or furious. they try to put on a good event (rather than another TOM or TK which i dont mind but variety is the spice of life) but the execution is annoying, slow and pays out far less than you expected.
                            the spins were SOOOO annoyingly slow. the payouts from the spins were lousy. i just now reread the post about the chests and i'm wondering whether the "chance to win"means we'll definitely win one of the items per chest or whether we have a chance to win something, and that something will be one of the items listed. i hope it's the former but...

I agree the manual rewards are crap - why do they need to be manual when the spins are automatic? - but people really need to read competition details, it was pretty clearly stated.

Comment

I still haven't received my 5 chests for elevating.

Hiccup
                              Kay59

Comment

Working...
                              X