Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Tournament awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament awards

This past weekends tournament did not show anything about the individual prizes being across all worlds... I have screen shots of both the original post in the forums and message that was sent out notifying us about the tournament and the prizes... Needless to say I was shocked to then see the results posted as across all worlds when that's not what our world had received as a notification. Did anyone else have this problem. I would like to post the pics here for Vash or Kris to see what we got but cant figure out how to do it can someone explain how. I notified customer service and they told me to post here that's the only way to get it corrected. Thanks

I agree

It is bull. I have contacted kabam. No reply. My alliance spent tons and killed tons for nothing. This game sucks now bad, contests are scams and poorly run. They awarded the top 3 and haven't even paid all the alloys. Our alliance got screwed when kabam did not payout , and requested that all our members submit tickets to claim prizes. They never responded or awarded the missing alloys. It's just another kabam scam and the reason the game is dead

Comment

Same issue on 'Merlin call to arm Winner' till now they still not yet solve the issue!!! Kabam is messing up a lot now, new server now have t5, divine elevation but they can't even upgrade cause all those crystal not yet come out on their world for them...
      books for working moms

Comment

I also have the screen shots and our alliance had the top 3 in the world. Vash, get this corrected, each worlds top three deserves our prizes or the troop boxes that we blew to win our worlds contests and prizes.

Comment

Yes, this is a large issue, along with the fact that elevation orbs were promised not alloys. Tickets have been submitted, no response so far.

Comment

My Alliance in 37, Resurrection, just took first in the alliance tournament of might and not all my players received their awards. Kabam fix this crap. We are tired of not receiving prizes when we have worked hard to place where we did.
            OP Maske

Comment

Vash or Kris I would like to know what if anything is being done about this issue... Customer Service says this is a issue for you guys to look into... I have yet to see any kind of response about this issue from you guys. It sort of seems like false advertising to me. Please advise us on what went wrong. And if you want I can forward you the pictures of what were received which says nothing about it being across all of the worlds until after you guys posted the awards for the top 3. Thanks

Comment

Please someone from Kabam read this post and respond... Support says there is nothing they can do about it... its all up to you... Please respond so we know what to do

Comment

I have 5-6 huge payouts that my alliance some get to claim i javent left either of my alliances in morgana38 and tristan53 but Go to claim allalliance prizes and it says i did not earn a prize even though i never was out of the alliance the whole tournament and i am getting screwed out of some major things so yeah this is getting on my nerves and o am wanting to quit this crap

Comment

If you purchased gems through iTunes you can file a complaint through them for false advertising and they will refund your purchase. I have done it as well as several people on server 37. Since Kabam won't respond here or to our complaints then maybe they will wake up when they start loosing money. Kabam your greed is ruining this game so you've given many of no choice but to ask for refunds due to your inability to respond.
                    OP Maske

Comment

Vash or Kris that's really your preferred solution? We have to file a complaint through iTunes??? Can't we just work with you to get this resolved? It's very straightforward. The contest rules could not have been more clear. Why can't you just award the prizes that were promised, and we all go back to enjoying this great game? There has to be a win-win answer.

Comment

Cheated in Flash might tourney and not received free chest when purchasing gems

I've been cheated in the Flash might tourney. I went from 75 million might to 83 million might after the tourney started but I've only been given credit for about 2 million might. This is Bs in my opioion. I'm ranked 66 in the tourney in world 70 but should be a lot higher. This isn't the first time Kabam has cheated me in a Flash might tourney and when I messaged them they did nothing and never got a reply. I've spent a good amount of money on the game and they can't even fix the problem. Also I was cheated out of a 70 gem chest when you purchase 100 gems or higher. I've messaged them twice about this and no one has even answered my complaint then I get your ticket has been closed. What the hell is that. Kabam you need to fix this and quit ripping people off.

Comment

STILL WAITING... Someone from Kabam please reply

Comment

Really... Anyone at kabam going to read and reply to this at all... It's been way to long... All i'm asking if for you too look at the information and tell me why we were not awarded the prizes! I have the screen shots saying nothing about this being across all of the worlds... All the proof you need i have

Comment

Working...
                            X