Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Missing prizes from Elevate-a-Thon !!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balin55
    replied
    Vash.....a response please!!

Originally posted by Balin55 View Post
    Vash.

Regarding your note about 'one building per level will count towards the elevate a Thon', yes I understood this and was very careful not to duplicate my elevations in the same city. I know what level my buildings were at the start of the elevate a Thon and which ones I elevated during this contest.

Regarding my maths...
    2 x level 9 = 4mt
    3 x level 8 = 3mt
    2 x level 7 = 2mt
    Total 9mt

If it should have been 7 as you stated, how does this related to the 1700 spheres I received!!? I should have received 2100!

Still missing 2 x blood fury chest and 2 x bronze chests. For the 4 x level 5 and 6's all constructed in different cities!

I'm STILL waiting for an answer regarding the 2 x 215 grail training I'm missing from the last elevate a Thon.

Can I get a response to the above please?!

Leave a comment:

• Noob_57Z55HK
    replied
    Originally posted by Governor12 View Post
    Damn guys.. It is one thing to complain at kabam when they have messed up, I have lost plenty of troops because of glitches, and not received many items in the past, but at least read the rules before you complain!

You only get 1 prize per level... It does not matter if you elevated 100 buildings, you would only receive one grail as per the prize..

My question to vash is why have some got more than this, which shows further favouritism to certain players...

Gov
    Gov, allot of players cheat the system. Everytime they lose troops, kabam refund them. They also use glitches such as when a maintence about to start, they send out hits and claim troops don't return. Kabam refund them troop chest which they then use it might comps to win big. I have raised this with kabam aswell. You think anything has happened? Lol. Same guys still winning and claim not to spend anything

Leave a comment:

• postmanpothead
    replied
    Well I finally got the remainder of my payouts but alas the spheres I needed didn't show up in time to use them so I now have 1400 spheres (i used my 4900 to claim some mystic trainings since the event was ending that day) in my items that I cannot use. And I still have Avalon marks and merlins runes in my inventory when are those going to be removed??

Leave a comment:

• Noob_57Z55HK
    replied
    Originally posted by Vash Kabam View Post
    Can you please elaborate so I can look into this. We have not seen any issues with this payout and it would be highly unlikely that you got varying items than what was granted.
    I have not been paid out yet aswell. Elevated to 6* and did not get the last 2 at least. Reported it twice and no response (case # 01394242 & 01405774). Not once have I even got a reply. Seriously, what do we have to do to get a simple reply?

Leave a comment:

• Governor12
    replied
    Originally posted by Noob_5952ZBP View Post
    Still waiting for missing 2x grail 215 and MT I elevated 3 *9 I received only one grail please check.

thanks

O'_'O
    percival45
    Damn guys.. It is one thing to complain at kabam when they have messed up, I have lost plenty of troops because of glitches, and not received many items in the past, but at least read the rules before you complain!

You only get 1 prize per level... It does not matter if you elevated 100 buildings, you would only receive one grail as per the prize..

My question to vash is why have some got more than this, which shows further favouritism to certain players...

Gov

Leave a comment:

• Noob_5952ZBP
    replied
    Still waiting for missing 2x grail 215 and MT I elevated 3 *9 I received only one grail please check.

thanks

O'_'O
    percival45

Leave a comment:

• God4people
    replied
    Originally posted by Governor12 View Post
    You should only get 1 prize per level mate... It's in the rules... Hence why I only ever hither building one of each during comp

I have not received even one prize for any *9 and *10 buildings.

I have more than enough crystals and want to elevate more buildings to improve my performance, what's wrong with that?

The point should not discuss how many buildings should be elevated, but why kabam did not keep its promise to give the prize to each level elevation.

Leave a comment:

• Balin55
    replied
    Missing items

In the original message you may not have seen this clause, which may be adding to your confusion:

"**NOTE: Only 1 Building per level will count towards this event**
    For example, if you Construct two *4 Buildings, you will only be rewarded for one *4 Building."

But, if this is not the case I investigated and looking at the payout sheet, you received the correct amount of prizes for all your elevated buildings. Also, it appears your math is incorrect. For example - for 7,8,9 you would have received 4 MT for level 9, 2 MT for level 8, 1 MT for level 7 which adds up to 7 - which you did in fact receive. Considering that each set of awards is granted in batches, the fact that you got 6 Morgana's Hourglasses is a good sign that you got all of the expected rewards.
    Vash.

Regarding your note about 'one building per level will count towards the elevate a Thon', yes I understood this and was very careful not to duplicate my elevations in the same city. I know what level my buildings were at the start of the elevate a Thon and which ones I elevated during this contest.

Regarding my maths...
    2 x level 9 = 4mt
    3 x level 8 = 3mt
    2 x level 7 = 2mt
    Total 9mt

If it should have been 7 as you stated, how does this related to the 1700 spheres I received!!? I should have received 2100!

Still missing 2 x blood fury chest and 2 x bronze chests. For the 4 x level 5 and 6's all constructed in different cities!

I'm STILL waiting for an answer regarding the 2 x 215 grail training I'm missing from the last elevate a Thon.

Leave a comment:

• Governor12
    replied
    Originally posted by God4people View Post
    Hi Vash,

I have not received the full prizes from the recent Two elrvate-a-thon. And I opened two tickets but Kabam has not responded yet. Here is the details:

One ticket number is 01438365, opened on Oct 1, 2013.
    During the elevate-a-thon from September 24 to 26, I elevated a number of building from *1 to *10.
    Kabam has not sent me the prizes for the followings:

9 X *10 buildings
    6 x *9 buildings

Another ticket number is 01394767, which was opened on September 22, 2013.
    During the Elevate-a-thon from September 16 to September 20, 2013, I elevated dozens buildings from *1 to *10. Kabam missed the prizes for the below buildings:

5 X *10 buildings
    7 X *9 buildings

Please investigate my cases and deliver the full prizes, such grail training, mystic training, and spheres, as Kabam had promised us on its website. Look forward to hearing from you soon. If no response from you soon,

Thanks,
    God4people
    World 51
    You should only get 1 prize per level mate... It's in the rules... Hence why I only ever hither building one of each during comp

Leave a comment:

• Governor12
    replied
    I'm not sure how to answer this besides replying with a link to my update. We granted awards to every player who had an elevated building at the time of the end of the event, whether they elevated during the event or not. This may be the reason why people were not expecting to get rewards.
    Sorry vash, what I mean is, how come some people like above claim to have received said items multiple times...

Leave a comment:

• God4people
    replied
    Hi Vash,

I have not received the full prizes from the recent Two elrvate-a-thon. And I opened two tickets but Kabam has not responded yet. Here is the details:

One ticket number is 01438365, opened on Oct 1, 2013.
    During the elevate-a-thon from September 24 to 26, I elevated a number of building from *1 to *10.
    Kabam has not sent me the prizes for the followings:

9 X *10 buildings
    6 x *9 buildings

Another ticket number is 01394767, which was opened on September 22, 2013.
    During the Elevate-a-thon from September 16 to September 20, 2013, I elevated dozens buildings from *1 to *10. Kabam missed the prizes for the below buildings:

5 X *10 buildings
    7 X *9 buildings

Please investigate my cases and deliver the full prizes, such grail training, mystic training, and spheres, as Kabam had promised us on its website. Look forward to hearing from you soon. If no response from you soon,

Thanks,
    God4people
    World 51

Leave a comment:

• Vash Kabam
    replied
    I'm not sure how to answer this besides replying with a link to my update. We granted awards to every player who had an elevated building at the time of the end of the event, whether they elevated during the event or not. This may be the reason why people were not expecting to get rewards.

Leave a comment:

• Governor12
    replied
    In the original message you may not have seen this clause, which may be adding to your confusion:

For example, if you Construct two *4 Buildings, you will only be rewarded for one *4 Building."

But, if this is not the case I investigated and looking at the payout sheet, you received the correct amount of prizes for all your elevated buildings. Also, it appears your math is incorrect. For example - for 7,8,9 you would have received 4 MT for level 9, 2 MT for level 8, 1 MT for level 7 which adds up to 7 - which you did in fact receive. Considering that each set of awards is granted in batches, the fact that you got 6 Morgana's Hourglasses is a good sign that you got all of the expected rewards.
    Vash, why did some get more than the one expected?

Leave a comment:

• Vash Kabam
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Balin55
    replied
    Missing Prizes

Player name and server number and I will look into it. Let me tell you this though, I have not found one case where the payout was incorrect in this most recent payout. We dotted all of our "I"s and crossed all of our "T"s.
    Balin55
    Ector8

I elevated:
    4 x level 1, should have received 4 Morgana's hour glass actually received 6!
    4 x level 2, okay
    4 x level 3, okay
    4 x level 4, okay
    4 x level 5, should have received 8 blood fury chest, only received 6!
    4 x level 6, should have received 8 bronze crown chest, only received 6!
    2 x level 7
    3 x level 8
    2 x level 9
    For the levels 7,8 and 9, should have received 9 x 220 mystic training, only received 6! Also 2100 spheres, only received 1700!

Also as I've said a number of times now I'm still missing 2 x 215 grail training for the last elevate a Thon!!

As you can see I made a careful note of what I was elevating and what prizes I was to expect due to the mess up on the last elevate a Thon! I'm glad I did and will continue to do so in the future as i have no trust in the methods you are using to award these prizes!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X