Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

7 day mystic login rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello guys, I understand your concerns however I regret to inform you that we have currently ran out of crystals. But not to worry we have a game team making some as we speak if you didn't have crystals do not worry we will be making another elevate a thon with a "chance" to win great prizes. If you need crystal for the current elevate a thon do not hesitate to spend 500 gems for a chance at 10k crystals. Thank you and keep spending that money on gems

Comment

On Jul 5, 2013 10:59 PM, "Kabam Support" wrote:
      Hello again,

Thank you for your reply.

The chances are rather low, but not low enough to never be able to obtain it.

We believe that the current chance to obtain it strikes a nice balance, unfortunately though, i'm afraid that I am unable to tell you exactly what that percentage is at the moment.

Events such as this are based entirely on chance. The amount spent will only provide a greater number of entries into the event. However, each entry has the same chance as every other entry and it is not influenced by how much has been spent. A player who makes one entry has the same chance per entry as a player that makes a hundred. The player who makes more entries just has more chances.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding this event to our event planning team for review. This may alter the function or availability of future early access chance events.

Regards,
      Jordan
      KoC: Battle for the North Support

Comment

here u hav to spend 7 gems to QUALIFY...but in this comption u hav to just log in....thts the difference

Comment

My interpretation of Kabam's announcement, here it is again:

Starting August 7, 2013 1 PM, PST (20:00 Camelot Time), we will be hosting a 7 day Log-in event! Simply log into the game and you will be generously rewarded for your efforts.For each day you log in, you will qualify for 25 Mystic Crystals. If you log in for 7 consecutive days, you will qualify for a bonus amount of 100 Mystic Crystals! (You can earn up to 275 Mystic Crystals, free!)

Note: Mystic Crystals will be granted to players by Thursday, August 15th.

No mention of chance, just will and qualify. I read that as if you fulfill the conditions (logging in) you will get the crystals.

Kabam said they were going to do something and they didn't (or have not yet) done that. Make your own minds up how you feel about that.

Does anyone contributing to or reading this thread actually know of someone who did receive some crystals as a result of this event?

Comment

Originally posted by VeryDisturbed View Post
            My interpretation of Kabam's announcement, here it is again:

Starting August 7, 2013 1 PM, PST (20:00 Camelot Time), we will be hosting a 7 day Log-in event! Simply log into the game and you will be generously rewarded for your efforts.For each day you log in, you will qualify for 25 Mystic Crystals. If you log in for 7 consecutive days, you will qualify for a bonus amount of 100 Mystic Crystals! (You can earn up to 275 Mystic Crystals, free!)

Note: Mystic Crystals will be granted to players by Thursday, August 15th.

No mention of chance, just will and qualify. I read that as if you fulfill the conditions (logging in) you will get the crystals.

Kabam said they were going to do something and they didn't (or have not yet) done that. Make your own minds up how you feel about that.

Does anyone contributing to or reading this thread actually know of someone who did receive some crystals as a result of this event?
            I know of NO-ONE in Kay59 that has gotten anything for logging in for the mystic crystals.

Comment

Hey guys, we ran into some obstacles which has caused a delay in granting these Mystic Crystals. I can assure you that we have all the players and should be granting you all with your Mystic Crystals as soon as possible! If we aren't able to do it today, we will grant them out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay and we appreciate your patience!
              Will Get You In

Comment

Originally posted by Brent Kabam View Post
                Hey guys, we ran into some obstacles which has caused a delay in granting these Mystic Crystals. I can assure you that we have all the players and should be granting you all with your Mystic Crystals as soon as possible! If we aren't able to do it today, we will grant them out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay and we appreciate your patience!
                Oh how convenient - just when the elevate a thon has finished do you reply !! Maybe you will also grant everyone the prizes they would have won from that competition but couldn't because you didn't get your selves organised?
                Scam CBD

Comment

No Mystic Crystals in my game on Mordred32 that I can see either. I guess that wherever the mystic login event happened, it wasn't in any of the worlds of the players posting here. Darn.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know... I for one will qualify for 1-3- it would be good if you roll out another elevation straight away, so a) I can get my 4 reward, and so everyone else will get what they would have too... Just another comp (but obviously still grant prizes for last)...

Ps can someone answer my issues about glitch :-)

Comment

Brent are you the only one that trolls through your forums you need more people looking at the forums

Comment

Originally posted by DrogV36 View Post
                        Brent are you the only one that trolls through your forums you need more people looking at the forums
                        Vash does too, but does not seem willing to answer private messages.

Comment

HOTCHEF again

I have recieved 20 mystic crystals so far but seeing as you are supposed to get 25 for each day you login and I made sure I logged in every day I should be getting 275 so just 255 short thanks Kabam nice one. I hope I will get the rest tomorrow but I doubt it.

Comment

Normally I would be annoyed that rewards havent been granted but I ask all of you who have commented to talk to your alliances talk in gc. We have got our answer we will get our rewards through strength in numbers.thank you. Brent your reply was slow but is apprappreciated

Comment

Still no reward of crystals in H10 For the log in event ?

Comment

Well I've received 20 crystals for 7 days of logging in! Time for a hate mail lucky I've got all
                                Emails from last 7 days from merlins tokens and screen shots! Bloody idiots

Comment

Working...
                                X