Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Knight's mystery chest: Now with 4x the chance to win a 215 knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight's mystery chest: Now with 4x the chance to win a 215 knight

I am very concerned about the fradulent possibilities of this event. KNIGHT'S MYSTERY CHEST: NOW WITH 4X THE CHANCE TO WIN A 215 KNIGHT. Each chest cost 15 gems. I wanted to run a ratio of actually opening a chest with a 215 knight. That being said, I purchase 100 chest (1,500 gems). Here is a break down of what I earned after opening all 100 chests.

100 CHESTS PURCHASED & OPENED
    90 chests: contained 500 T3 troops each (45,000)
    9 chests: contained 1 Train With Galahad each (9 total)
    1 chest: contained 1 Train With Arthur (1 total)

In conclusion and my opinion, save your gems on buying these worthless fradulent. If this where the standard chest (not 4X chance) that means I would had to buy 400 Chests concluding my end results would of been the same. Considering I have 15 - 212 Knights between 4 Cities, the worth of and gems required to get this 215 knight is fradulent marketing at best on Kabams behalf. I am sure others will win one, and I am sure your chances are 4X...but more like 4/10,000 chances instead of 1/10,000 chance. I have been waiting for ages for Kabam to list odds of winning prizes in there chests for these events, but thats wishful thinking. Further more, having a degree in corporate law, they are a headquarted in California which means they are goverened by the statues of California law which states a organization must stat the odds of winning an event related to random winners that require a financial investment on the behalf of any participant. Did Kabam make us aware of any mathmatical odds ever for their events...absolutley not. I am not mad that I didnt win the 215 Knight, but I am concerned for the majority of participants that haven't a clue of their chances of winning the big prize and shelling out all their money thinking wow...4X the chance. I will be reviewing some of the California Law Statues more closely and may forward this concern to a collegue of mine in California who speacializes in similar areas of corporate law persuant to my concern on this event...let alone previous marketed events thru Kabam. I am taking this route because I do play other Mobile games that do list the odds of winning there events and prizes which they are supposed to do legally, but it also plays into corporate responsibility and ethics that 95% of company's normally pratice with their customers. I welcome all other players comments. As for Kabam, if you do respond (I'd be amazed) please dont tell us this crap
    "The odds of winning a 215 Grail Training item are slim, but they are not impossible to win!"

I'm guessing 4x the chance means 4 ppl in the whole game will get one. Well said by the way. If ever a lawsuit, send me a msg. Kabams a joke. I learned my lesson with their rip off schemes, ignorance, & their horrible customer service. "Contact support" yeah ok, so I can submit ticket after ticket without a response. I played on 3 servers. I'm down to 1 now. Another cpl wks & I'll probably be done with this game & will never play another kabam game as long as I live.

Comment

I did the same as you. When you advertise 4x the chance to win a level 215 knight. That means you have 4x the chance. So from what I learned was 1 in every 4 chests should have the 215 knight. I like you was ripped off from this also. I do appreciate you posting this. Your i formation will also help my case about fraud. They could give 2 ****s about ripping us off. I will NEVER make a purchase again regarding this game!!! And this is not the only time they have ripped me off. I have complained about my gems that just disappear right along with the evaporating of resources when transferring thru your cities.

I am tired of their **** customer service. If I treated someone they way they do I would have been fired. They do NOT read your complaint. Instead they send you canned emails that do not even coincide with your original complaint. And when they do finally reply. I feel like a 3 year old kid that should be sitting in the corner with a dunce cap on. I am a grown woman, been playing this game for over a year and still am treated in a very condescending way. This is NOT how you run a company!!

Comment

Thank you Tracerwire for posting the results of your opened chests. I wish there were more players like you publishing their results. I am a free player so I cannot contribute, got burned myself with different game.

As far as the legality is concerned, I am no legal expert, but I can see the loop hole they are exploiting. I am guessing when the law was drafted it was intending for the online betting shops where cash payouts can be made. Here what you do is actually buying T3 troops and as a bonus which they will argue is free of charge you get a chance to win a 215 knight. I relay wish Kabam practices, and the whole online gaming industry exhibiting similar practices, could be tested in the court of law. What they are doing is clearly immoral (not illegal though) given the average age of the players which I can bet is below 18.

Comment

Tracerwire - Nice analysis

Hi Tracerwirer, et al,

I was surprised your post was made viewable. I've had similar concerns months ago, still awaiting moderators to post. I guess it depends on who is reviewing your content.

The contests are shams. Enticing players with rich rewards, to never imagine them is maybe not illegal, but it's just unethical.

Withholding the odds of winning a nice prize ahead of time is enough to keep me from playing. Merlin does it to me all the time on the "Premium Merlin chance" - I end up with a 1 Hour Speed-up, something that costs the same amount of gem currency to buy in the shop.

If only Kabam said, 1 in 14,000,000 (14M) chance of winning a highly sought price - they still might get some people to shell out their gem currency, but I suspect sales would be down. Now, if Kabam actually made those odds enticing (1 in 100, 1 in 250), perhaps MORE players would play. But from a marketing standpoint, it is a fine line Kabam plays with. Large scale gains of more players shelling out gem currency for highly sought prizes will increase sales in the short run, but it will allienate long-standing players as more players rise to their ranks buying their way to the top.

By the way, because odds are never given, you can assume the odds are small based on your analysis. If the odds were zero in any chance, then 4x zero is still zero.

Not odd,
          -DZ

Comment

Thanks for "taking one for the team" Tracerwire. I've had the same suspicion or concern. I'm a big online sweepstakes player and I'm very familiar with the US laws covering raffles, sweepstakes etc. Even though these in-app promotions exist in a closed system not marketed to the general public should not relieve them of a burden of fairness.

There is no legitimate reason for them NOT to fully disclose the actual odds, the actual numbers of "prizes" to be offered. Might it slow the sales of their exciting chests if people knew that only 10 training grails will be given away across hundreds of thousands of players in multiple worlds? Perhaps so, but not providing reasonable disclosure is unfair and is basically manipulative, deceptive carnival barker flim-flam. Kabam please temper your marketing fervor in favor of a more up-front relationship with your customers.
            gemmes gratuites pour brawl stars

Comment

I am a bit confused what exaclty is a 215 Knight

is it the combats skill or the actual lvl of your knight??

Comment

It is amazing how unorganized as well as uneducated kabam is in business ethics. They could make a ton of money if they made the game affordable for people to play and didnt rip them off.
                If you look around on google there are thousands of players that are going to be quitting and are looking for a non kabam game. They have a horrid business strategy and absolutely no care for their customers.
                They would rather sell $1000 worth of junk to 50 players than $100 worth to 10,000 players. This is a backwards business strategy and they are loosing money. I had a friend who bought $90.00 worth of the 3rd city chests and didnt get one. This is insane by anyones standards. She is quitting the game and will never play another kabam game again. People will pay honest money for an honest benefit. Put the 3rd city up for sale for a couple hundred gems and everyone would buy. But no they have such horrid ethics that they want a bunch of people to pay a 1000 dollars first. after squeezing every penny out they can, they will put them in the store.

2nd city deeds are also a joke. No other game would allow you to obtain a 2nd - 2nd city deed if you already own one. This is ridiculous!!!! Make them trade-able or exchangeable. Do something kabam or your very small gaming empire will come to a sudden halt. I have played many online games and the others listen to their customers. I also notice that kabam does not respond to any of the negative comments on their board. I guess maybe that is because they are ALL negative. We have an alliance of 72 players that are all going to call the BBB. Everything in this game is rigged and then promoted like it is not. Either start paying attention to your players and quit building the game only for the few that spend thousands, or we will put a legal end to your empire. Our alliance for one has agreed to stop purchasing gems all together and there are many alliances forming now were that is one of the conditions that you are not allowed to purchase gems. Make the game fair. and give us something for our money, or we will take your income away.

Also stop hiding from the negative comments. I see you say that there is no plan to make the 2nd city deed tradeable... WELL THEN MAKE A PLAN MORONS!!!! its not rocket science!

Comment

Originally posted by Noob_5GZQ9FR View Post
                  It is amazing how unorganized as well as uneducated kabam is in business ethics. They could make a ton of money if they made the game affordable for people to play and didnt rip them off.
                  If you look around on google there are thousands of players that are going to be quitting and are looking for a non kabam game. They have a horrid business strategy and absolutely no care for their customers.
                  They would rather sell $1000 worth of junk to 50 players than $100 worth to 10,000 players. This is a backwards business strategy and they are loosing money. I had a friend who bought $90.00 worth of the 3rd city chests and didnt get one. This is insane by anyones standards. She is quitting the game and will never play another kabam game again. People will pay honest money for an honest benefit. Put the 3rd city up for sale for a couple hundred gems and everyone would buy. But no they have such horrid ethics that they want a bunch of people to pay a 1000 dollars first. after squeezing every penny out they can, they will put them in the store.

2nd city deeds are also a joke. No other game would allow you to obtain a 2nd - 2nd city deed if you already own one. This is ridiculous!!!! Make them trade-able or exchangeable. Do something kabam or your very small gaming empire will come to a sudden halt. I have played many online games and the others listen to their customers. I also notice that kabam does not respond to any of the negative comments on their board. I guess maybe that is because they are ALL negative. We have an alliance of 72 players that are all going to call the BBB. Everything in this game is rigged and then promoted like it is not. Either start paying attention to your players and quit building the game only for the few that spend thousands, or we will put a legal end to your empire. Our alliance for one has agreed to stop purchasing gems all together and there are many alliances forming now were that is one of the conditions that you are not allowed to purchase gems. Make the game fair. and give us something for our money, or we will take your income away.

Also stop hiding from the negative comments. I see you say that there is no plan to make the 2nd city deed tradeable... WELL THEN MAKE A PLAN MORONS!!!! its not rocket science!
                  You would think they would do something. I have already filed a complaint with the BBB. This game is based on nothing but fraud and its pathetic. And thats all what Kabam is about, MONEY, MONEY, MORE MONEY!!!!!

Oh they read the negative comments and they remove them. My good friend came here posted all the facts. Said to Kabam to hire her since she would have good ethics regarding customer service and they removed her post. Guess Kabam cannot handle the truth!!!!

Everyone in each world needs to do this. Their chests that say 4x and 5x chance to win a 215 is nothing but a joke. So many people buy them and get ripped off. Almost half my alliance is refusing to buy gems. They are tired of being ripped off, millions of resources go missing, gems go missing (but kabam says they will send a detailed report on what you spent gems on) when players have Known for a fact they did t spend them and the detailed report was faked. I know this to be true since my friend took a screen shot of every item he purchased and 100 gems were missing. Then people are still complaining about the update 14. Millions of troops that have been trained gems spent to train faster and all,of a sudden millions of troops just vanished into thin air.

Reporting issues is a joke to say the least. Either they do not respond back to you, if they do you get emails saying "sorry we havent been in touch with you within 24 hours". Thats it?? Wtf ???? So you reply back and all of a sudden you get you cannot reply directly to a customer service agent, then the email of death saying "your ticket has been closed". How is it closed when the issue hasnt been fixed to begin with. So now you need to file another report, then you get another email that obviously is a canned email and still the issue is not fixed. So for the third time you file a report yet again and problems still not fixed because KABAM HAS CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS WHO DONT GIVE A RATS *** and do not want to take the time and help the situation. Now there is an exception of a few. I have heard from some of my alliance members saying that a few are very helpful Jordan being one of them.

The way Kabam operates is very shameful, inept, fraudulent and the list goes on. There is a petition starting to go around to file a class action lawsuit pertaining to this company. I know they have already broken rules in California and Illinois and a few other states. I would say read this thread and post as soon as you can. I am sure this one will most likely will be taken down!!

Comment

Working...
                  X