Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Feedback Invited for Pilot of Revised Scoring System for TK Events

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Toshiya View Post
    I find it a good system.


    Of course you can always do the killings with dual account but with this system can not do 3b, 4b, 6b of killings in an attack at 1 minute from the end. In addition to those who err set to Marshal rider, he loses the troops but those who killed the troops does not win the tournament because who does not have the rider assigned not the points are counted in the tournament, so this system is an improvement. I do not understand why not like, you want to win standing still? You have to attack to conquer.
    The issue with the new system is that it very heavily favors the attacking people.
    If I hit a player with t5, I might get 30 mill or more is the score, even though I only killed 4 or 5 mil worth of troops.
    So what happens is that I hit each player up to 4 times, get double or more of the TK that I give away and can win the TK comp.
    I have gotten over 100 mil in TK for comp with 4 hits against a city that is well defended using this method. While giving away about 60 mil in tk.
    So this scoring system basically favors the attacker over the defender to a large degree.
    So people who have a good defense knight but no attack knight now find it very hard to win comps because people hit them 4 times and move on.
    Even if their knight defensive knight is not that great, people stop hitting after 4 or 5 hits and find someone new because of the tk bonus for hitting.

    The only portion of this that works correctly is the throttle down on counting tk for outrageous hits to stop alt killing.
    The TK bonus changes the how people attack completely and should be removed.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by CaptBlood View Post
      The issue with the new system is that it very heavily favors the attacking people.
      If I hit a player with t5, I might get 30 mill or more is the score, even though I only killed 4 or 5 mil worth of troops.
      So what happens is that I hit each player up to 4 times, get double or more of the TK that I give away and can win the TK comp.
      I have gotten over 100 mil in TK for comp with 4 hits against a city that is well defended using this method. While giving away about 60 mil in tk.
      So this scoring system basically favors the attacker over the defender to a large degree.
      So people who have a good defense knight but no attack knight now find it very hard to win comps because people hit them 4 times and move on.
      Even if their knight defensive knight is not that great, people stop hitting after 4 or 5 hits and find someone new because of the tk bonus for hitting.

      The only portion of this that works correctly is the throttle down on counting tk for outrageous hits to stop alt killing.
      The TK bonus changes the how people attack completely and should be removed.

      So, in my opinion, should let the points in the tournament without kill the knight or too low rider do not count and replace the normal points. Because now the players make agreements, they kill 100m of power, then the tournament assigns 400m of player power.

      In this tournament (S8), they put the rule (5, look screenshot), no action, perhaps because it was not taken been broken by many players, but this should not justify the failure to take action. Then they complain that here there are only complaints.

      Screenshot_2016-10-20-11-52-47_1.jpg

      Comment


      • #33
        Cheating ke

        Originally posted by LordEvil View Post
        I have one, fast and good alternative for that: u customer service should better react to ours complaining about cheating. By myself I report at least 10 times how KingEisenherz have cheated in seasons. No one care. So for now u should add button: REPORT CHEATED TK, where players can report cheating. Cuz we, players have the best knowledge when and how ppl r cheating in ours servers. I can now wrote here at least 10 players and their alts how they are named. Its really easy.
        So u need to listening players.

        Btw anyway new system is good.

        LordEvil, VC KOALICJA, Server 124.
        Sorry for my bad English.
        Sorry guy,

        What is excactly your Problem with ke ?
        He is a pay Player and Not a Cheater like Others on the Different Servers , also like yours .
        You Told he is cheating?! How ?!? I have didn't Seen cheating him.
        In the Past i have also some Personal Problems with him, He is a Special one , of course but no one can say he is a Cheater .
        Look Around and you can See enough persons who take the bugs for himself for Personal Interest in Season 8. if ke Are s Cheater , what do you think about that you Didn't Seen him at the score table ;-)

        Comment


        • #34
          Och, he is special one, for sure...
          Go and ask in 124. Ppl do say the same thing's like me.

          Comment


          • #35
            Stop

            Place it back the old way. This has turned into nothing more than 4 and move on. People including i have bookmarks of opens to quickly register your 4 at locations and done. Why caps because no one is listening

            Comment


            • #36
              I think this Guy have big problems with himself 😂😂😂😂 yes go to 124 and ask his agreement friends and his alliance HYPOCRITE.

              Comment


              • #37
                Stop changing atk in the middle of comp

                Stop changing atk to scoring system atk in the middle of the comp. in fact, scoring system shouldn't be used in atk at all. It gives a lot of unfair disadvatage to small alliance (number of members). More hitters mean more bonus, small alli has no way to compete. Latest atk was second times Gaea changed atk in the middle of comp, first time was during S8. Both time my alliance was leading in atk board but then after Gaea changed it we fell to 4-6th.

                Also, alt killers already figured it out how to exploit this system but it is still limit them from hitting unmarshall last min, so at least this system has some con and pro for alt killer. The question is whether the con is outweight the pro. If Gaea could cap the highest score for one hit, this might help.

                Comment


                • #38
                  completely agree

                  Originally posted by Aftercoffee View Post
                  Stop changing atk to scoring system atk in the middle of the comp. in fact, scoring system shouldn't be used in atk at all. It gives a lot of unfair disadvatage to small alliance (number of members). More hitters mean more bonus, small alli has no way to compete. Latest atk was second times Gaea changed atk in the middle of comp, first time was during S8. Both time my alliance was leading in atk board but then after Gaea changed it we fell to 4-6th.

                  Also, alt killers already figured it out how to exploit this system but it is still limit them from hitting unmarshall last min, so at least this system has some con and pro for alt killer. The question is whether the con is outweight the pro. If Gaea could cap the highest score for one hit, this might help.
                  Originally posted by Lohengrin View Post
                  There are various methods by which players get cheap kills -- alt hitting, friendly kills from dropped alliance members, other players who "retire" and unmarshal -- but they all have one thing in common: they're cheap. That is, they yield unreasonably high ratios.

                  It would be easy enough to discourage, if not eliminate, cheap kills, without the torturously indirect methods Gaea is currently attempting. Simply choose a ratio above which kills will not count. It appears that Gaea may be attempting a more complicated version of this approach, but I see no reason for it to be complicated. Nor do I see any reason why this approach should be applied sporadically to some competitions, but not all, and not to the leaderboards. Apply it across the board.

                  Some will object that this approach unfairly penalizes those who, through skill or luck, earn great ratios without any collusion. My own suspicion is that non-collusive high-ratio kills are claimed far more often than they occur. But in any event, the scourge of cheap kills is too great, and the benefit of the occasional legitimate slaughter too small, for this objection to carry much weigh. Ratios of 2:1, or even 3:2, would amply reward those with superior gear as well as those with the luck or skill to find open cities that have been mistakenly left unmarshaled, or with a weak marshal, or with attack rather than defense heroes in place. But they would make a sustained diet of cheap kills much more costly and, hopefully, do much to reduce them.

                  The other change that Gaea has implemented -- a bonus for the first four hits on a new target -- seems horribly misguided. There is nothing admirable or heroic about hitting a player four times before moving on to the next. Nor is there any reason to penalize players who hit the same target more than four times, particularly where, as in 128, it is often difficult to find even one open player. Indeed, in 128, where most of the permanently open players are in the same alliance, it has already forced most of them to close. There was no benefit to them in staying open, and other alliances whose players were closed were racking up huge bonuses at their expense.

                  Regards,

                  Lohengrin



                  Completely agree game needs more opens, this attack bonus will cause some to close rather than more open.

                  Maybe bonus needs to be to defender for opening not attacker.

                  On line official chat theirs been a few suggestions that been shutdown by some players favored by others.

                  1. To get bonus attack also needs be open.

                  2. Instead of 1 prize for tk comps, split prize in half and do one for attack the other for defend. This idea I liked when I read it Not sure why shut down. And yes Gaea already in some form keeps track of it as you can see from city siege rank so it is doable.

                  3. To protect lazier players not willing campaign to improve upgrade troops on wall to be in millions not the 400k current limit. 400k gets wiped out 1 hit no kills.

                  Theirs several ideas but given attacker the bonus was huge mistake especially with that Halloween gear.
                  Best solution I have read is the split of tk events in 2, if you don't attack only defend then you compete only 1 event same if only defend. Doing the 2 I feel would create more opens for all as everyone or most want place in both events.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by huhwhythat View Post
                    Completely agree game needs more opens, this attack bonus will cause some to close rather than more open.

                    Maybe bonus needs to be to defender for opening not attacker.

                    On line official chat theirs been a few suggestions that been shutdown by some players favored by others.

                    1. To get bonus attack also needs be open.

                    2. Instead of 1 prize for tk comps, split prize in half and do one for attack the other for defend. This idea I liked when I read it Not sure why shut down. And yes Gaea already in some form keeps track of it as you can see from city siege rank so it is doable.

                    3. To protect lazier players not willing campaign to improve upgrade troops on wall to be in millions not the 400k current limit. 400k gets wiped out 1 hit no kills.

                    Theirs several ideas but given attacker the bonus was huge mistake especially with that Halloween gear.
                    Best solution I have read is the split of tk events in 2, if you don't attack only defend then you compete only 1 event same if only defend. Doing the 2 I feel would create more opens for all as everyone or most want place in both events.
                    I think splitting has some merits, but then it would really need to be 2 comps one for attacking and 1 for defending.
                    The issue with just splitting is that with the current tk boost you get in the first 5 hits, people just don't hit players like they used to.
                    You hit 5 times and move on.

                    I was unsure of why they decided you needed a TK boost for the first 5 hits anyway.
                    What is the advantage of this.
                    I can understand the throttle down on a huge differential in troops killed. This makes perfect sense to help stop alt killing and has helped a lot.
                    The boost on the first 5 hits though has made the game worse in my opinion.
                    What happens is that you can still have someone willing to utilize t5 and hit 10 open players 5 times and end up near the top of the leader board over someone who does not have the t5 to spare and has been working for hours to get their tk.
                    I have done this myself when I log in towards the end of a TK comp. Went from 0 to top 5 or 10 in the space of 5 minutes.
                    And I was not killing that many troops. Getting a losing ratio on every hit.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      More hits more bonus

                      First 3 or 4 hits fr attacker bonus make ppl close..so why we need first 4 hits fr attackers
                      bonus..it is ratio pussies system hit 3 hits then move..i think more hits more bonus better then attackers will hit targets lot of times n defender get advantages too bcus u no get ratio on current defend knights with iron..just my thoughts advantages fr both attacjers n defenders

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by TinLinHan View Post
                        First 3 or 4 hits fr attacker bonus make ppl close..so why we need first 4 hits fr attackers
                        bonus..it is ratio pussies system hit 3 hits then move..i think more hits more bonus better then attackers will hit targets lot of times n defender get advantages too bcus u no get ratio on current defend knights with iron..just my thoughts advantages fr both attacjers n defenders
                        The issue is that the bonus for attacking is higher than the tk you get for defending.
                        By increasing the bonus on attacking to more hits you just make the issue worse and defenders will never win tk comps.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Imo they are searching in the wrong direction .
                          Most of het players have an overload concerning troops .
                          There is a real shortage on items to strengthen knights .
                          there is no need for big changes .
                          Close the huge gap between knights
                          Make red and blue Stones much easier to come By instead of impossible .
                          Lets kill each other and have fun .
                          Gemmers advantage should Be in troops .
                          When gaea takes the time to really listen to its players instead of Some manipulative line group
                          This would Be a whole different game .
                          But he j!!! Just my two cents
                          Greetz VreemdeEend ector 123

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            yeah bud but

                            Originally posted by CaptBlood View Post
                            The issue is that the bonus for attacking is higher than the tk you get for defending.
                            By increasing the bonus on attacking to more hits you just make the issue worse and defenders will never win tk comps.
                            I meant no bonus fr attacker in first few hits..then bonus fr attackers after send over 15 or 20hits..😃

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              PLEASE reintroduce the normal killing system

                              Hello GAEA, Hello forum administrator.
                              PLEASE restore the original kill system as we did the years before.
                              What you do all the time is pointless and hinders us from playing our game sensibly.

                              Who wants to cheat, who wants to play wrong, who wants to be denied, who wants to go
                              out of his alliance and wants to kill his members, who wants to kill second accounts will
                              always find a way and possibility and do so also in the future.

                              I showed you on the basis of several screenshots and proved that it brings nothing.
                              You just rob us of the joy of playing even more. The whole game is just a stress.
                              You punish us because of some idiots who themselves destroy the playing base.

                              GAEA as long as you do not remove the fatal bugs that destroy the whole game in your core
                              and mind, we will not change it.

                              You do not ask GAEA whence all these troop kills and these whole squad kills come from ??????
                              Sorry but I have rather the impression that you have not failed your game.

                              Once again PLEASE bring back the normal Killsytem again and let us continue to play our game
                              and have fun.
                              As for the fraudsters and falsifiers, sooner or later they will be alone and lonely on their servers,
                              killing each other until no member is available for a few lumpy items.

                              Thank you in anticipation of a positive message.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by KingEisenherz View Post
                                Hello GAEA, Hello forum administrator.
                                PLEASE restore the original kill system as we did the years before.
                                What you do all the time is pointless and hinders us from playing our game sensibly.

                                Who wants to cheat, who wants to play wrong, who wants to be denied, who wants to go
                                out of his alliance and wants to kill his members, who wants to kill second accounts will
                                always find a way and possibility and do so also in the future.

                                I showed you on the basis of several screenshots and proved that it brings nothing.
                                You just rob us of the joy of playing even more. The whole game is just a stress.
                                You punish us because of some idiots who themselves destroy the playing base.

                                GAEA as long as you do not remove the fatal bugs that destroy the whole game in your core
                                and mind, we will not change it.

                                You do not ask GAEA whence all these troop kills and these whole squad kills come from ??????
                                Sorry but I have rather the impression that you have not failed your game.

                                Once again PLEASE bring back the normal Killsytem again and let us continue to play our game
                                and have fun.
                                As for the fraudsters and falsifiers, sooner or later they will be alone and lonely on their servers,
                                killing each other until no member is available for a few lumpy items.

                                Thank you in anticipation of a positive message.
                                Yes ! Usual calculation system more understandable to everyone! A fake murder will not be available if you block the entrance back into the alliance, an alliance member who came out of him for the fake killings for 10 days!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X