Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Another spend to collect game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another spend to collect game?

So soon after the most complained about event to date you start another one? I would like to believe you've taken on board the complaints and adjusted the numbers accordingly but going on past experience this seems unlikely.

Not only that but you include the new buffs in the prizes.

I have no complaints about the new buffs as long as they are available to all equally, maybe only through comps that require some skill or at least effort but making them available to only those that buy gems in game is yet another nail in the coffin that is KOC. I closed up my city for the first time in months last night, mainly because of the new buffs. I am considering leaving it that way for the foreseeable future as are many others. It's no fun to play this way but without massive amounts of troops to waste and such a huge disparity between the knights and heroes of those with limitless credit and those of us lowly plugger oners, the buffs have tipped us over the edge.

Please consider reintroducing some balance into the game rather than widening the gap even further. I have stopped buying gems altogether now as with the amount I am prepared to spend I get no benefit. I know many others who feel the same. I hope those who continue to pour money into this game make up the shortfall for you but I can't see that continuing for long.

Originally posted by Beezz View Post
    So soon after the most complained about event to date you start another one? I would like to believe you've taken on board the complaints and adjusted the numbers accordingly but going on past experience this seems unlikely.

Not only that but you include the new buffs in the prizes.

I have no complaints about the new buffs as long as they are available to all equally, maybe only through comps that require some skill or at least effort but making them available to only those that buy gems in game is yet another nail in the coffin that is KOC. I closed up my city for the first time in months last night, mainly because of the new buffs. I am considering leaving it that way for the foreseeable future as are many others. It's no fun to play this way but without massive amounts of troops to waste and such a huge disparity between the knights and heroes of those with limitless credit and those of us lowly plugger oners, the buffs have tipped us over the edge.

Please consider reintroducing some balance into the game rather than widening the gap even further. I have stopped buying gems altogether now as with the amount I am prepared to spend I get no benefit. I know many others who feel the same. I hope those who continue to pour money into this game make up the shortfall for you but I can't see that continuing for long.
    I agree it seems a little crazy to have a collection event so close after one ended ( weather or not it did well) but there is a few promising things to this and ofcoarse a few problems I can see right off the bat . Now the promising things are first you can actually get items for the trade by competing in tournaments now I know you did this in the last event to but in that event you only had drafts which you needed 10 to trade in for another item that was part of the trade that is lengthy and unnecessary and added more items not needed to have an actual item is a huge step forward. Also promising is in the mail we got it mentions that there may be a trade to get rid of excess items at the end of the event I am interested in seeing how that goes.

Now as for the problems I see the biggest is unlike other events where you just get the items we now instead need to get a chest and this chest has 1 of 3 options that you get from it ( your mail didn't come out and say 3 items it vaguely hinted at it and looking in rt you can see it) now this is problematic for the same reason jewel and gear chests are problematic will 1 or 2 items drop more then the others or are they even chances and one of those 3 options is consolation prize for 20 1 min speed and then the autumn chest doesn't seem to drop from madness played 160 tokens never even saw one let alone get one so that means instead of the usual 1 impossible to get item we get 2 impossible to get items and that after you made seals easy to get from tournaments

Comment

So far items available in hourly comps are limited to the top 15 places.

15th place in the current blind TK gets a random level 9 jewel and 1 September Seal.

I fail to see the value in losing 400-500 million might to get 200-300 million TKs to place 15th in that TK comp.

Not only that, I'd have to do that repeatedly over the course of this event to get the least meaningful component, a September Seal.

Let's say I do compete to get the September Seals. Now I have to spend gems to get the other two items, which are RANDOM. Not only are those items random, Gaea wants to give you the ..!.. with a meaningless Black Cat as a special trick. What does that Black Cat give you, 20x 1 minutes speeds. Glorious!

Lets say I get lucky and actually collect enough items to get the September Iron Chest. What is in this chest that would allow a player to actually improve their status in the game?

1. Master Hammer 16 - Great, but now I have to spend gems on a new dust to use the damn thing. Notice Gaea never mentioned the new dust part.
      2. Random level 14 jewel - more time than not a diamond or emerald -useless
      3-7. Buffs that do the average player no good. Why? Because the above average player gets the buffs that actually do damage and prevent damage. A 24 hour 20% buff versus a 2 hour 130% buff. Huh, I wonder which one is better?
      8. *25 Divine Training - Neato! But *30 is the latest release.
      9. 5x iron plackarts - Give these away in a quantity that is WORTHWHILE.

So basically an average player would compete in this comp to remain average. Nothing gained and nothing lost in this one.

And Gaea being cryptic with the ability use these items even after the event end? Ah, I see. You have earned player trust in that you will do something honorable. No, not even close. You'd be much better off to S P E L L it out.

I still don't see where players asked for all these new buffs. How was that a priority? Is that the programming time the player advocate groups lobbied for? Really?

Another spend to collect event? Yes. Don't expect much more from Gaea. This is right on par with their business plan for this game. Collect money from those willing to pay to get screwed over.....watch out for that Black Cat. They are bad luck! Oops!

Comment

Gaea Scam

I see GAEA. Concede the basic point that the MH16 comp was a scam by changing this Comp slightly. But then stick 2 fingers up at Players by building a Black Cat booby prize into ! Because you've so much player good will you can run comps with particularly poor prizes in them ! But then don't tell us what the excess items can be be changed for after the comp ends. So we've no idea whether the effort will be worth it. Arrogant and out of touch to the end.

Comment

1100 tokens used

Just used 1100 merlin tokens and had few cyclones , crystals and not a single golden autumn ! Another scam , will skipnthis comp before i will lose my cool ..!..

Comment

Working...
          X