Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

trophies for KBN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • trophies for KBN

    These trophies are just a con total rip off king started with 80 before the comp even started I've participated in all tourneys spend money yet am not even on the board attal yet lower might player's are is this a glitch or what games dying a slow death world vortigern132 is absolutely dying I know I don't stand a chance In half the comps I gem I do well in my league tourneys 1st and 2nd all the time yet u seem to make this game hard for the players that spend little not being funny I've spent over ?100 I the past weeks ain't spending anymore would rather play candy crush

  • #2
    Originally posted by Fran1888 View Post
    These trophies are just a con total rip off king started with 80 before the comp even started I've participated in all tourneys spend money yet am not even on the board attal yet lower might player's are is this a glitch or what games dying a slow death world vortigern132 is absolutely dying I know I don't stand a chance In half the comps I gem I do well in my league tourneys 1st and 2nd all the time yet u seem to make this game hard for the players that spend little not being funny I've spent over ?100 I the past weeks ain't spending anymore would rather play candy crush
    Well first off this comp even though the prizes are good is sort of a rip off . There is more ways to get trophies then just tournaments you can also get them in the tower and wheel and God knows where else which means they can be sort sold which shouldn't be .

    Comment


    • #3
      Grail trophies chests mail

      Hello Gaea,
      I hav 2 accounts then my 1 account got 250trophies fr top of tower.Why my main account didn't get trophies?who no play top of tower got 250 trophies n members from my alliance got trophies even they no play top of tower.so how fair it fr me?. Peeps no play top tower got 250trophies then y not fr me too?..i m no happy n my rank down from 3rd to 5th .. pls fix it..
      DirtySkurge .. w125

      Comment


      • #4
        Players got trophies for tower but didn't play tower game

        Originally posted by Skurge View Post
        Hello Gaea,
        I hav 2 accounts then my 1 account got 250trophies fr top of tower.Why my main account didn't get trophies?who no play top of tower got 250 trophies n members from my alliance got trophies even they no play top of tower.so how fair it fr me?. Peeps no play top tower got 250trophies then y not fr me too?..i m no happy n my rank down from 3rd to 5th .. pls fix it..
        DirtySkurge .. w125
        I know players who received trophies for playing the tower game - BIG problem since they DIDN'T play the tower game. I'm working hard to get trophies in comps and am falling behind because other players are getting trophies for nothing.

        Gaea needs to revoke all of the tower trophies until they can sort out who actually played the game.

        Not to mention - trophies in mini-games just simply shouldn't be allowed.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Penny View Post
          I know players who received trophies for playing the tower game - BIG problem since they DIDN'T play the tower game. I'm working hard to get trophies in comps and am falling behind because other players are getting trophies for nothing.

          Gaea needs to revoke all of the tower trophies until they can sort out who actually played the game.

          Not to mention - trophies in mini-games just simply shouldn't be allowed.
          This whole event is messed up trophies should never have been in mini games .

          This is another example of how sad gaea is

          Comment


          • #6
            Again, a major disappointment. Trophies were given in Melin madness to those lucky enough to win some yesterday (I did it, but not lucky I guess). Didn't understand at first why I was going down in the ranking. All my efforts to be placed correctly in fight fair ruined in a single day. I spent lot of my free time, taking on my sleep to play, for nothing. That's the end of it. Thank you for making me quit bad habits. Have lot more to do in my life than playing unfair games. Will now do the min... You should put boxes with trophies in them, in the store, an easy way to sell your gems, and spare us ruined fun. (I now have an handicap of 70-90 trophies, with 5 trophies scales in the ranking reward of competitions, so much trophies being given is making a too much big gap). Not mentioning the awful return of blind tourneys... Have a nice day.

            Comment


            • #7
              Don't know if you have gotten this message yet since it is sort of hidden in sarcastic tones through out forums . you are horrible Gaea . Really 100 x trophies for each lion in the Lions game even KABAM wasn't as low as selling trophies.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lordbertho View Post
                Again, a major disappointment. Trophies were given in Melin madness to those lucky enough to win some yesterday (I did it, but not lucky I guess). Didn't understand at first why I was going down in the ranking. All my efforts to be placed correctly in fight fair ruined in a single day. I spent lot of my free time, taking on my sleep to play, for nothing. That's the end of it. Thank you for making me quit bad habits. Have lot more to do in my life than playing unfair games. Will now do the min... You should put boxes with trophies in them, in the store, an easy way to sell your gems, and spare us ruined fun. (I now have an handicap of 70-90 trophies, with 5 trophies scales in the ranking reward of competitions, so much trophies being given is making a too much big gap). Not mentioning the awful return of blind tourneys... Have a nice day.
                Lol I used 250 tokens not 1 trophy but yet I did get 50 trophies in a mail from scammers R us on my world I haven't been to in awhile ofcoarse nothing on the worlds I actually play.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Grail chests was on merlin

                  [QUOTE=Desolationangel;3035637]Lol I used 250 tokens not 1 trophy but yet I did get 50 trophies in a mail from scammers R us on my world I haven't been to in awhile ofcoarse nothing on the worlds I actually play.[/QU
                  Trophies chests was in merlin..50 chests n 10 trophies chest ..that's y top 10 ranks were changed in a hour after merlin on..who play when merlin start then they got Trophies chests every tap.. so sad i was on work when mwrlin pay trophies out..after working i play merlin but Gaea took chests out from merlin..i got nothing trophies after spent 200 tokens..
                  Btw thx fr their crap ruin game.. DirtySkurge ..125

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Skurge View Post
                    Trophies chests was in merlin..50 chests n 10 trophies chest ..that's y top 10 ranks were changed in a hour after merlin on..who play when merlin start then they got Trophies chests every tap.. so sad i was on work when mwrlin pay trophies out..after working i play merlin but Gaea took chests out from merlin..i got nothing trophies after spent 200 tokens..
                    Btw thx fr their crap ruin game.. DirtySkurge ..125
                    I know that their were trophies in madness my point was I was given free trophies on a world I hadn't played on in over a month which is sad they are giving away free trophies to some and not all.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X