Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing ? The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you?re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don?t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like ?you people.?
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not ?flame?, ?troll.? or ?haze?.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don?t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don?t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ?sock puppet? accounts ? multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator?s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Ring Crest Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring Crest Exchange

Can you please increase the cap on exchanges for plackarts in the round tower? I appreciate being able to get 100 every 40 days at a very discounted price, but in addition to this, could you also look into bringing the old exchanges back. It was 10 crests for 1 plackart. I'd also very much like to see actual ring exchanges using crests. For example 250 crests for an assassin ring, 350 for a master ring. Not everyone has been fortunate enough to get a master ring yet and having a guaranteed shot at one for those willing to use stamina and work for it would certainly help. Ty

Originally posted by BellyUpMeDown View Post
    Can you please increase the cap on exchanges for plackarts in the round tower? I appreciate being able to get 100 every 40 days at a very discounted price, but in addition to this, could you also look into bringing the old exchanges back. It was 10 crests for 1 plackart. I'd also very much like to see actual ring exchanges using crests. For example 250 crests for an assassin ring, 350 for a master ring. Not everyone has been fortunate enough to get a master ring yet and having a guaranteed shot at one for those willing to use stamina and work for it would certainly help. Ty
    Do not put the exchange back to 10 crests for each placard.
    Why would you want that. Let's make it 10 times as hard to get placards.
    Last edited by Lancelot RT; 06-27-2016, 01:40 AM. Reason: Please refrain from name calling.

Comment

Not to mention what blood said they will never put a trade the 2 best rings for crests atleast not until the they make newer better rings . When there was a ring trade for crests it was for the 3 worst rings if anything they would do that said they should bring the good rings into a madness once in awhile haven't seen any in a while

Comment

Originally posted by CaptBlood View Post
        Do not put the exchange back to 10 crests for each placard.
        Why would you want that. Let's make it 10 times as hard to get placards.
        Moron
        No need to name call. If you actually read it carefully, I said in addition to, as in keep the 100 every 40 days but also let us use additional crests we've acquired. I'm not asking for anything to be taken away. Some of us would still like to get more plackarts with ring crests.

Comment

No need to name call. If you actually read it carefully, I said in addition to, as in keep the 100 every 40 days but also let us use additional crests we've acquired. I'm not asking for anything to be taken away. Some of us would still like to get more plackarts with ring crests.
          Yes and that is wierd and foolish even if it is coinciding with the other trade why would you want to have one trade for so few and another that is not just double the crests but so much more it is near ridiculous if you need more placards which I am sure we all do it would be better to a just double the amount of trades from 10 to 20 or B) lower the time from 40 days to 20 or c) both of the above . Makes no sense to ask to keep a trade for 10 crests and gives 10 placards and also add a trade that is 10 crests for 1 placard . But to be honest we would be extremely lucky to get the trade back let alone an improvement cause it looks now that gaea has added placards to both madness and wheel and they would much rather make you pay for them then give an excess away for free.

Comment

Sorry for the name calling, but what you said did not come across like that.
            If you want something, they should just make the ring crests refresh at the beginning of each month.
            Then at least you would know what to expect.
            Right now, I doubt they will even put in the exchange again for a while.
            Just let us collect crests for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Desolationangel View Post
              Yes and that is wierd and foolish even if it is coinciding with the other trade why would you want to have one trade for so few and another that is not just double the crests but so much more it is near ridiculous if you need more placards which I am sure we all do it would be better to a just double the amount of trades from 10 to 20 or B) lower the time from 40 days to 20 or c) both of the above . Makes no sense to ask to keep a trade for 10 crests and gives 10 placards and also add a trade that is 10 crests for 1 placard . But to be honest we would be extremely lucky to get the trade back let alone an improvement cause it looks now that gaea has added placards to both madness and wheel and they would much rather make you pay for them then give an excess away for free.
              Those are good ideas and I had considered them myself before asking for another ring crest exchange. The reason I asked for 10 for 1 is because I knew Kabam had already done it. The likelihood of anything more than what we already have is slim, but I thought a reasonable request might be considered. Ring exchanges were just wishful thinking. I'm sure I'm not the only one that stockpiled ring crests waiting months for it to come back to the round tower. Lots of wasted stamina that could have been spent on other things. Something is better than nothing and I'd still like the opportunity, as unreasonable as it may sound to some, to get more. Rings are a huge game changer and can make the difference between someone hitting and opening and not wanting to do either again because they got crushed. Even if you had a master or assassin ring it's no guarantee you'd get the right stats anytime soon. If you want another idea, how about putting out Elite ch5 with straight Plackart drops. Eliminate the need to exchange, period. There are already other threads about merges and better comps, I'm just looking for ways that can help even things out just a little to get closer to where it was when chapter 5 was released.

Comment

Those are good ideas and I had considered them myself before asking for another ring crest exchange. The reason I asked for 10 for 1 is because I knew Kabam had already done it. The likelihood of anything more than what we already have is slim, but I thought a reasonable request might be considered. Ring exchanges were just wishful thinking. I'm sure I'm not the only one that stockpiled ring crests waiting months for it to come back to the round tower. Lots of wasted stamina that could have been spent on other things. Something is better than nothing and I'd still like the opportunity, as unreasonable as it may sound to some, to get more. Rings are a huge game changer and can make the difference between someone hitting and opening and not wanting to do either again because they got crushed. Even if you had a master or assassin ring it's no guarantee you'd get the right stats anytime soon. If you want another idea, how about putting out Elite ch5 with straight Plackart drops. Eliminate the need to exchange, period. There are already other threads about merges and better comps, I'm just looking for ways that can help even things out just a little to get closer to where it was when chapter 5 was released.
                True but we already do have a good trade wouldn't be anything to actually increase the amount of trades or decrease the the time of the trade . It would probably take more effort to have a new trade ( even though we had it before) because it was a KABAM trade and KABAM hasn't been here for 6 months and I doubt they saved the code for the old trades meaning it would need to be made again taking time but the real problem with old trade and one that was complained about and probably the leading cause it was gotten rid of is the way the refresh system works itself you need 1 placard to lock the first ability the second is 10 placards ( 10 x the first) and 30 placards for the third ( 30 x the first and 3x the second) so if you trade 10 crests for 1 placard you can only get a max of 10 crests a day which is essentially 1 crest a day meaning if you want to save 3 abilities you need to hit campaign for 30 days not to mention each hit costs 2 stamina which ends up being 20 stamina which 1 full refill so that is 30 refills and 30 days just to refresh once not really helping anyone even if you are in dire need of the placards.

Comment

Originally posted by Desolationangel View Post
                  True but we already do have a good trade wouldn't be anything to actually increase the amount of trades or decrease the the time of the trade . It would probably take more effort to have a new trade ( even though we had it before) because it was a KABAM trade and KABAM hasn't been here for 6 months and I doubt they saved the code for the old trades meaning it would need to be made again taking time but the real problem with old trade and one that was complained about and probably the leading cause it was gotten rid of is the way the refresh system works itself you need 1 placard to lock the first ability the second is 10 placards ( 10 x the first) and 30 placards for the third ( 30 x the first and 3x the second) so if you trade 10 crests for 1 placard you can only get a max of 10 crests a day which is essentially 1 crest a day meaning if you want to save 3 abilities you need to hit campaign for 30 days not to mention each hit costs 2 stamina which ends up being 20 stamina which 1 full refill so that is 30 refills and 30 days just to refresh once not really helping anyone even if you are in dire need of the placards.
                  Exactly angel. I brought all of this up when they first put placards back in tower.
                  People told me I was complaining right after they gave us something.

The number of placards needed to get 4 good attributes is huge since you almost always need to refresh multiple times to get a ring right unless you get very lucky.

They did make the placards available in merlin and the wheel, but not enough to really make it unless you get very lucky.

And in order to open and attack, you need at least 2 rings setup as a minimum.
                  More if you want to open with different troop types, since the rings are troop specific (either in category i.e. t3 vs t5 or in type rams vs cats).

Comment

Hello everyone,

We noted the requests. They are a common ones, so we passed that on to Gaea. The current trade is about to expire, so it should receive the needed attention.

Regards
                    Guinevere
                    KBN Player Moderator

Comment

Great job Gaea....NOT!!!! The only suggestion you took was to shorten the wait time to turn in crests for elixir and plackarts. Now instead of 48 days it's 32 days. Un-fn-believable.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOneShot View Post
                        Great job Gaea....NOT!!!! The only suggestion you took was to shorten the wait time to turn in crests for elixir and plackarts. Now instead of 48 days it's 32 days. Un-fn-believable.
                        I will actually give Gaea props on this one.
                        They put the placards back the day after they expired and did shorten the time till the next batch.
                        Sure, everyone (me included) would like to get more placards, but at least they did not wait for us to beg them to put them back in the round tower.

Comment

Working...
                        X